Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,476 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

‘i Can Qualify Nigeria To World Cup, I Have The Heart Of A Winner ‘- New Super E - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘i Can Qualify Nigeria To World Cup, I Have The Heart Of A Winner ‘- New Super E (396 Views)

PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup / The New Super Eagles Kit For Russia 2018 (Photo) / Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Can Qualify Nigeria To World Cup, I Have The Heart Of A Winner ‘- New Super E by djayflex10: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gernot Rohr, who was on Tuesday confirmed by the NFF as Super Eagles new technical adviser says he believes he can qualify Nigeria to the Russia 2018 World Cup and even take the country to the latter stages of the tournament.

“I am enthusiastic to get to work. This is a big challenge because Nigeria has big players everywhere and has the ability to do well internationally.’ he told the NFF official website. “I have a German heart – the heart of a winner,”
“I have confidence that with the right atmosphere and the right support, the Super Eagles have the capacity not only to qualify for the FIFA World Cup, but get to the latter stages of the competition.”

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/sports/i-can-qualify-nigeria-to-world-cup-i-have-the-heart-of-a-winner-new-super-eagles-technical-adviser-rohr-says/

(1) (Reply)

Our Bet Of The Day Was Successful Checkout / Santa Clara Police May Boycott 49ers Games Over Kaepernick Row / Petkovic Annoyed By Xhaka Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.