Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta (21463 Views)

BREAKING: Militants Blow Up Another Gas Pipe-line In Delta State / Another Boom As Delta Greenland Justice Mandate (NDGJM) Warns That Niger Delta / Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Emerges, Vows To Bring Down Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by wristbangle: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
the truth is keneking is hitting on the main point...I just wrote up there that til this moment we have a president who has not travelled to the volatile regions to talk to his citizens and to quell all agitations. ..sometimes what we need is a leader who can talk to us and give us hope..but Buhari is far from that...proud man..him never see anything..

You are right bro.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by x12345678x: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
nuted:
My 2cents is that these different militants should give fg a respite of 1 year to study their programs towards the Niger delta..cos we are in this shit together, we all will suffer for it..
Please don't take this harshly buh which year be d one year, The past year or next year? Epanciate thanks and go bless u!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
this group is a group of confirm "talk and do".....separate this country let's everybody go his or her separate ways peacefully.... is this too hard to do?
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by GKAfrica(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Daplux4:

U are the one dreaming because buhari has exposed ur party APC, Nigerians HV seen the type of change u brought

You will still cannot bit PMB in 2019. The later commentator has the right calculation. In Nigeria history, the North & SW usually play the vital role in determing who becomes the President. Why? This is dated back to the pre-colonial era, unlike SE or SS, the north and the west were known for coercive empires and that help their politics till tomorrow. SE/SS are just learning that.. Imagine, everyday we hear of new militant group springing up in the SS thus resulting to centrifugal pressure within the regions. Have you ever heard another militant group in the west apart from the OPC? The west was instrumental to GEJ becoming the President, he didn't even have the boldness to step up after Yardua's demise ( Turai took over the power at the moment ) until the people fought for GEJ.

Forget it, APC/Bihari will still continue after 2019 regardless the level of militancy, sabotage, propaganda or uproar in the economy or SS/SE.

They no get the liver.

Watch out, by God's grace I will pull out this remark of mine in 2019 to remind you all by the time APC remain in power in 2019.

Long Live the Nairalanders! Long Live Nigeria!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Mekyno(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Let's have zero oil production from Niger Deltan, I'm sure it will give Nigeria a moral to speed up economy diversification. Up militants!!!
Nice, but how/where do Nigeria get huge amount of money for diversification. And it takes years to do that before we start talking of enjoying the gains....
Let them pay all the workers and settle other essential pressing needs first.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by x12345678x: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
sarrki:
Come 2019 the story continues PDP zoned presidency to the north & Vp to SE
In your calculations you think any nothernern can win buhari in the north ? Or you think southwest will discard osinbajo for a SE VP ?

Wake up bro
I like u cuz u said it as it is. It doesn't matter who is capable of handling the problems of the country.....on TRIBALISM we stand!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by x12345678x: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
ceeethru:
Can't stop loving this. They can burn down the entire region for all i care. They will only come to their senses when we put them in the irrelevant position where they belong. Keep the fire burning guys. The lord is your strength. nonsense!!!!
Am guessing ur "irrelevant positions" would be when u throw them outta ur country. Oh wait a minute....dats wah they fighting for....Damn!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by tsdarkside(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
blow up everything..when you are finish blowing up everything,blow up yourselves tooooo!!!!!!....
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by x12345678x: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
GKAfrica:

Whose environment is polluted when the militant vandalizes the pipeline.??

This is a blessing to Nigeria in disguise as the menace inspires the nation to diversify her economy more rapidly.

The "oil" has made us less creative as a nation.
Thanks so much for this truth. Please immediately inform the president of this development that u have all decided to leave Niger delta oil alone.....damn dats wah dey'r fighting for!!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by LabiaDestroyer(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
proeast:
The Zoo is finally crumbling and CIA prediction already coming to pass yet the gworo chewing, illiterate bigot & dullard is still confused on what to do. We Biafrans just dey observe the naija of house of commotion!
Haaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaahaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by sibdiibrahim(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Well done Millis......... Keep on destroying your land. Repercussion will catch up with you later. Your sponsors no go dey nija sef...... Na ur people go suffer pass. Even if them give u the oil, wuna go dey kill wuna selves....... South sudan in mind. God Redeem the Millis.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by LabiaDestroyer(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
appini:
Person wey suppose dey sell suya for Katsina now parading himself as a president of a country.

Buhari is an imbeciile - OBJ
Hhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaa!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Ugosample(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
sarrki:
In your calculations you think any nothernern can win buhari in the north ? Or you think southwest will discard osinbajo for a SE VP ?

Wake up bro
Till then, we will see.
To remind you, Yar'adua defeated Buhari in 2007.
Obasanjo defeated him in 2003
Jonathan defeated him in 2011

And with the suffering going on, even if a stone contests against Buhari, that stone will win.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by DabuIIIT: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
sarrki:

But my environment and means of livelihood is not destroyed.

environmental activist,thank u for ur concern,but be it known unto u that environmental degradation didnt start with the advent of these bombers eg,gas flaring has been on for decades. So if u are truly concerned,fight for true federalism.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by EzeNri(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
sarrki:

But my environment and means of livelihood is not destroyed.
Don't deceive urself. Every facet of Nigerian economy is tied around oil, either directly or indirectly. A barrow pusher is not even save.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Enesi47: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
appini:
Person wey suppose dey sell suya for Katsina now parading himself as a president of a country.

Buhari is an imbeciile - OBJ
compare your self with yusuf he son
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by EzeNri(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
ceeethru:
Can't stop loving this. They can burn down the entire region for all i care. They will only come to their senses when we put them in the irrelevant position where they belong. Keep the fire burning guys. The lord is your strength. nonsense!!!!
Don't be stupid, just pray for peace. A government can't exist without money. When there is no govt, then their be no position to share.

The entirety of Nigerian economy is tied around oil, even Lagos'.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by arisanate(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Time shall come when Buhari will tell Oshibanjo "if they wanted to blow the pipeline, all they have to do is ask"

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mekyno:

Nice, but how/where do Nigeria get huge amount of money for diversification. And it takes years to do that before we start talking of enjoying the gains....
Let them pay all the workers and settle other essential pressing needs first.

Don't worry brother, non oil sector is providing almost 30% of the budget now. Be confident and believe in ourself we would get there.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Akpan107(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
sarrki:

Wake up bro
Buhari or the North can rule till 20100 that is not our business, but they must never rule over our oil. we will not surrender our crude oil to the fails song of one Nigeria. we are already taking back our oil, pls, you can rule ur Nigeria, we are not even dragging Nigeria with you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by maclatunji: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
This thread makes me laugh. By the time the people of the NigerDelta wake-up it might be too late. The federal government will continue to run even if you blow-up all the pipelines, yes, other parts of the country will initially suffer economic hardship but by far the people that will suffer the most are the people of the NigerDelta because the poverty they claim to live in now will feel like opulent wealth if the oil industry is shutdown in that region.

The greedy militants and the elders backing them will have nothing else to feast on than to turn on themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Sweetlemon(f): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
UmuEri:
I swear the thunder that will strike Buhari will come with a Table Of Contents (TOC)
During GEJ administration he gave the contract of securing the pipeline to the locals, because he understands that was the best shot. And besides, security is everybody's business and not restricted to the security agencies alone.

But the Anu 'mpama from Daura came and removed everything in the name of 'new sheriff in-town', and people were busy hailing him.

Now look at where it got us!

Well according to Rotimi Amaechi, speaking through Cynthia Whyte's voice, GEJ is the sponsor NDGJM.

Meanwhile this babe has something to say...

Oya zombie over to you!

Securing what pipelines? You mean turning militants into overnight billionaires?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by maclatunji: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Akpan107:
Buhari or the North can rule till 20100 that is not our business, but they must never rule over our oil. we will not surrender our crude oil to the fails song of one Nigeria. we are already taking back our oil, pls, you can rule ur Nigeria, we are not even dragging Nigeria with you guys.

Hehehehehe, you mean you are becoming a region of vandals and never-do-wells. If this is all you have to offer after 5 years of a NigerDeltan leading Nigeria, then I am sorry, you might not develop in 100 years. Lagos alone is outstripping all the Southsouth states put together in terms of development and it is already largely developed.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by centboy123456(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
ceeethru:

He plan u abeg nor cry na our oil so anytin we like we go do am oh nigeria is going down day by day and I think God see no more one nigeria agin the name call nigeria is a scam no more one Nigeria and u people shold leave our oil alone na we get am go fine ur own oil and leave ND alone

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by arisanate(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Very soon Nigerians will realise that the name Nigeria is the same as South

The north should be grateful for south to take care of them this far..

I still wonder till today what south is doing with north. We were never meant to be together with those people , the earlier we realise it, the better we live peacefully.
The amalgamation of Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria was for personal purpose and the person who did it is long gone.
What are we still doing together I ask again? undecided undecided undecided undecided

The north hate the SE , SS, and vice versa.
That is the honest truth.
History is the best teacher. if you cant learn from it, you keep on making the same mistake till you learn.
Read the history of Nigeria, from 1960 till now, most of it is repeat histories., lol..
when are we going to learn

I want peace, but if blowing up pineline will give these people the freedom they yearn for, then I am not against it.
Afterall the bible we read freely today was considered too sacred for a common man to read ..
which lead to the dead of protestant in the reign of Mary Tudor 1 of England

History taught england a lesson and they learnt from it.

Nigeria is still shaking head like lizard grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by jaiyezy(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Fools talk because talk is cheap.No patrotism,bigotry,nepotism and parochianism becloud people in south east and south south Nigeria.Even late ojukwu later regreted that I tried fighting the Biafran war.If u blow up a national asset like pipeline and u tink u can hold Nigeria @ ransome u guys deceive urselves bacause the crude in Niger Delta belong to all Nigerians same as other minerals in othere parts of the country.if they wants people to protect public proprerties,then its a shame on the so called educated people from the south east and south south,ur education has done u no good!! Shame on u all!!!!! Wailers
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by EzeNri(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2016
GKAfrica:

You will still cannot bit PMB in 2019. The later commentator has the right calculation. In Nigeria history, the North & SW usually play the vital role in determing who becomes the President. Why? This is dated back to the pre-colonial era, unlike SE or SS, the north and the west were known for coercive empires and that help their politics till tomorrow. SE/SS are just learning that.. Imagine, everyday we hear of new militant group springing up in the SS thus resulting to centrifugal pressure within the regions. Have you ever heard another militant group in the west apart from the OPC? The west was instrumental to GEJ becoming the President, he didn't even have the boldness to step up after Yardua's demise ( Turai took over the power at the moment ) until the people fought for GEJ.

Forget it, APC/Bihari will still continue after 2019 regardless the level of militancy, sabotage, propaganda or uproar in the economy or SS/SE.

They no get the liver.

Watch out, by God's grace I will pull out this remark of mine in 2019 to remind you all by the time APC remain in power in 2019.

Long Live the Nairalanders! Long Live Nigeria!!
PMB is President cause GEJ only wanted him to be President. Assuming GEJ is not the type of man he is, no amt of APC wailer can stop him from being President. Am not talking about rigging election, am talking abt using constitutional power to perpetuate himself in power. I could still remember how the Northern Elders crawled on both legs begging GEJ to allow election hold in the NE. I couldn't still remba how the northern elite rejoiced when GEJ reaffirmed his commitment to have election in the NE during the PDP National Convention.

We made a mistake in 2015, and we are going to correct it. We were over confident. But 2019 will be total war to save the soul of Nigeria.

If u are still banking on the Middle belt, u are on a long thing.

Should GMB impose himself in 2019, what happened to PDP will happen to APC. Take it or leave it, El Rufai is APC's 2019 Presidential candidate and Fashola as running mate. Bookmark this page.

Igbos are generally apolitical, but in 2019 we shall make a statement cause it is a war we are fighting.

2019 will be interesting and APC will emerge the loser. Bookmark this page.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by maclatunji: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2016
jaiyezy:
Fools talk because talk is cheap.No patrotism,bigotry,nepotism and parochianism becloud people in south east and south south Nigeria.Even late ojukwu later regreted that I tried fighting the Biafran war.If u blow up a national asset like pipeline and u tink u can hold Nigeria @ ransome u guys deceive urselves bacause the crude in Niger Delta belong to all Nigerians same as other minerals in othere parts of the country.if they wants people to protect public proprerties,then its a shame on the so called educated people from the south east and south south,ur education has done u no good!! Shame on u all!!!!! Wailers

No need to warn them, they are slowly but surely running themselves out of relevance.

Even the world will not pity them by the time the government uses its full arsenal to curb their criminality, is it Nembe that people are still fleeing from? I pity the innocent people but they have too many criminals among them and there is a price to pay for that.

You cannot wine and dine with criminals and not become at least an accessory to crime.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by maclatunji: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2016
EzeNri:

PMB is President cause GEJ only wanted him to be President. Assuming GEJ is not the type of man he is, no amt of APC wailer can stop him from being President. Am not talking about rigging election, am talking abt using constitutional power to perpetuate himself in power. I could still remember how the Northern Elders crawled on both legs begging GEJ to allow election hold in the NE. I couldn't still remba how the northern elite rejoiced when GEJ reaffirmed his commitment to have election in the NE during the PDP National Convention.

We made a mistake in 2015, and we are going to correct it. We were over confident. But 2019 will be total war to save the soul of Nigeria.

If u are still banking on the Middle belt, u are on a long thing.

Should GMB impose himself in 2019, what happened to PDP will happen to APC. Take it or leave it, El Rufai is APC's 2019 Presidential candidate and Fashola as running mate. Bookmark this page.

Igbos are generally apolitical, but in 2019 we shall make a statement cause it is a war we are fighting.

2019 will be interesting and APC will emerge the loser. Bookmark this page.

Keep living in denial.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Abagworo(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Its time to start arresting those mentioned by RNDA. They can serve as a plea bargain.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by ibkogiman(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Daplux4:

U are the one dreaming because buhari has exposed ur party APC, Nigerians HV seen the type of change u brought
whether APC or PDP, 2019 is still going to the north. Who go suffer bad environment? Daura or south south?
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by ceeethru(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2016
centboy123456:

He plan u abeg nor cry na our oil so anytin we like we go do am oh nigeria is going down day by day and I think God see no more one nigeria agin the name call nigeria is a scam no more one Nigeria and u people shold leave our oil alone na we get am go fine ur own oil and leave ND alone
So me wen I dey talk so nor get part of the oil too? mugu naim you really be. me na from delta state and na warri I dey stay well. watin nor good nor good. put sentiments aside. thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Nigerian Governors' Wives Cover ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election / Photos From The Swearing-in Of 43 Ministers By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.