Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta (21475 Views)

BREAKING: Militants Blow Up Another Gas Pipe-line In Delta State / Another Boom As Delta Greenland Justice Mandate (NDGJM) Warns That Niger Delta / Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Emerges, Vows To Bring Down Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Rick9(m): 12:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Joel3:
gorillas
Guerrilla
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by ibkogiman(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2016
arisanate:
Very soon Nigerians will realise that the name Nigeria is the same as South

The north should be grateful for south to take care of them this far..

I still wonder till today what south is doing with north. We were never meant to be together with those people , the earlier we realise it, the better we live peacefully.
The amalgamation of Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria was for personal purpose and the person who did it is long gone.
What are we still doing together I ask again? undecided undecided undecided undecided

The north hate the SE , SS, and vice versa.
That is the honest truth.
History is the best teacher. if you cant learn from it, you keep on making the same mistake till you learn.
Read the history of Nigeria, from 1960 till now, most of it is repeat histories., lol..
when are we going to learn

I want peace, but if blowing up pineline will give these people the freedom they yearn for, then I am not against it.
Afterall the bible we read freely today was considered too sacred for a common man to read ..
which lead to the dead of protestant in the reign of Mary Tudor 1 of England

History taught england a lesson and they learnt from it.

Nigeria is still shaking head like lizard grin grin
the south doesn't need the north but when tomato supplies from the north was cut short, everybody hear am. Oga, we need each other. So militants decided to wake up when Buhari became president. Interesting.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2016
I am surprised how some Nigerians are supporting Niger delta militants. Politicians won't suffer any negative impact. PDP OR APC they are all under one umbrella of sharing money.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by ibkogiman(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2016
This is what happen when people don't study history. Destroy all you want, but just know, your children's children will cause you for further degrading the south south. Militancy can never be the way out! And as for those wanting to pull out of Nigeria, better rethink before you type. The poor will become poorer, and the rich will be richer. Last last South south will be declared a "failed state". what has Niger Delta Ministry done for the region? With all the money it receives every year or is it Governors who neglect their duties?
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2016
DonBobes:

God forbid dialogue angry
Let dem continue.
Exactly. They are terrorist. If you dialogue with 10, 30 more would spring up. That is why advanced countries never negotiate with terrorist. It's like someone that patronises sellers of stolen goods.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by One4me: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2016
naijaboy756:
u and ur mallam haram sabotaged GEJ. Militants are just beginning and u dey tok receiving end. Aboki park well. It is still a mystery how the most malnourished, illiterate and impoverished tribe is ruling over Nigerians. It is a shame to my SW brothers and the ones from SE/SS. The reason is simple in my own opinion. Their quest to kill, maim and shed blood.

It is obvious that it is GEJ that is sponsoring this sabotage, you only need to look at their COMPLAINTS AND DEMANDS to be convinced.
This is GEJ's way of avenging his defeat at the Polls.
GEJ empowered these creek criminals, GEJ gave them our money to buy weapons and arm themselves, even to the point of giving the militants 'contract' to supply weapons to the Nigerian military (that was the excuse/cover to arm them since most of the weapons went to the militants).

While we al understand the prudency in not fighting all your 'wars' at the same time, Buhari must develop the balls to arrest and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, that sly criminal call Badluck Jonathan, for all the economic sabotage he has planned and is instigating.

We should remember that Buhari was won the election because he was voted for by the MAJORITY of Nigerians, just like GEJ won in 2011 so, he has a right to be the President.

The shame is actually on YOU and your olori-pelebe IPAD Yoots supporters!
Just be assured, Nigeria ill rather BURN the whole of the Niger-Delta (if need be) and the Yiibos will be enslaved a second time (if they dont stop) than surrender to these BLACKMAILS and Sabotage.

That is the bottom-line.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2016
They should keep bombing till the few IOC remaining in that shit hole leave grin
Oil is now been drilled everywhere in the world, and they don't have to explore anymore in that polluted region.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by arisanate(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Oga sir, there is a difference between we need something from each other than we need each other. Nobody likes war. But this ongoing war and blow up will continue unless the govt address the issue of either restructuring the country or allowing a certain region to leave its republic. Other countries have divided and the uncessary war stop. Looking at Nigeria you will understand that we are going in circles because of our differences and believes. Coup come, counter coup come, another coup come, another coup come, democracy come, coup come, another counter coup come later democracy come, militancy come. Look at those things , most of them is base on differences between the two big regions. I once support one Nigeria, but when something is not working and when history have atleast taught you it is not going to work. then try different approach. Yes Militancy didnt disturb when GEJ was in power, he was able to control them. But now our oga cannot control them. But if really because of exchange of goods and service you think Nigeria should be together , then is time we start using yen or dollar. or maybe join china and be one. cry
ibkogiman:
the south doesn't need the north but when tomato supplies from the north was cut short, everybody hear am. Oga, we need each other. So militants decided to wake up when Buhari became president. Interesting.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:28am On Aug 11, 2016
sarrki:
Come 2019 the story continues PDP zoned presidency to the north & Vp to SE
In your calculations you think any nothernern can win buhari in the north ? Or you think southwest will discard osinbajo for a SE VP ?

Wake up bro

Smart man wink
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Litmus: 2:35am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmm, happening sooner than i predicted. It appears this new group is Uroboh. I feared there'd eventually be evolution into ethnic militants, then conflict between them, leading to rapes and amputations of civilian limbs following the Liberia and Siera leon model. People of Delta, listen well, better unite quickly to safeguard the future of your communities before it is too late.

Another prediction i made was to warn that if the militancy is genuinely about underdevelopment grievances, government and militants will strike out a resolution.However, if the so-called militancy is funded by foreign interests then no matter what olive-branch the government offers, there won't be end to the bombings since it will be all about the destroying of Nigeria.

Our potential is too great to leave alone to be realized by a world that needs black people continually under white thumbs.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari and the afonjas have bitten d hand that has feed them.......
I didn't see any yoruba comments again. ....

Delta state the big heart.......

I think yoruba and hausa should not provoke these pple with their mouth...

U made them gatemen to their resources and came back to put them in prison 4 stealing crumbs...

Now u are fighting war in 2 fronts. ... boko haram from NE and militants from SS

True federalism may solve this problem
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2016
shinarambo1:
They should keep bombing till the few IOC remaining in that shit hole leave grin
Oil is now been drilled everywhere in the world, and they don't have to explore anymore in that polluted region.

Maybe Nigeria should just leave oil n focus on cocoa, groundnut and cattle

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 11, 2016
naijaboy756:
u and ur mallam haram sabotaged GEJ. Militants are just beginning and u dey tok receiving end. Aboki park well. It is still a mystery how the most malnourished, illiterate and impoverished tribe is ruling over Nigerians. It is a shame to my SW brothers and the ones from SE/SS. The reason is simple in my own opinion. Their quest to kill, maim and shed blood.
did u just mentioned SW in quest to kill, main and shed blood? I surmise u r not a Nigerian cos if u are, even a day old Nigerian knows dt the SW are loving people, peaceful and the most anti violent in the country. Or I suppose that was a solecism . Pls, correct ur self ASAP.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Henrozy1(m): 4:01am On Aug 11, 2016
wow what a government, why will our government endanger the life of the whole nation either by hunger or terrorist attack at the expense of fighting corruption?

it's pathetic many are already gone as a result of this administration, but I wonder what Nigerians were thinking when they voted somebody who has value for cows more than human lives. our so called gallant government who believe they can fight everything has successful destroyed almost everything out of stupidity and pride. and after everything has been destroyed and maybe peace finally comes probably after the death of a good sum of people, u'll tell us the loots from corruption will be used to repair all the condemned facilities what have u gained fighting corruption,old man. this is a clear example of penny wise pound foolish. the infinitesimal wisdom has destroyed almost everything we had clap for urself
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by jogsman01(m): 4:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Good job boys, keep teaching the dullard lessons

Lalasticlala
I CATCH YOU! Na u be dem SPONSOR...... Wey DSS dey?
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by xelly: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Let's have zero oil production from Niger Deltan, I'm sure it will give Nigeria a moral to speed up economy diversification. Up militants!!!

How I wish Nigeria has moral. They are in government to tell us lies. Imagine someone said Hajj money was applied for before CBN exchange rate policy.

In 2face voice:
i be like say they want to do another deceiving again oo
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Henrozy1(m): 4:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Litmus:
Hmmm, happening sooner than i predicted. It appears this new group is Uroboh. I feared there'd eventually be evolution into ethnic militants, then conflict between them, leading to rapes and amputations of civilian limbs following the Liberia and Siera leon model. People of Delta, listen well, better unite quickly to safeguard the future of your communities before it is too late.

Another prediction i made was to warn that if the militancy is genuinely about underdevelopment grievances, government and militants will strike out a resolution.However, if the so-called militancy is funded by foreign interests then no matter what olive-branch the government offers, there won't be end to the bombings since it will be all about the destroying of Nigeria.

Our potential is too great to leave alone to be realized by a world that needs black people continually under white thumbs.

this is not about urhobo version of terrorist because urhobo has declared themselves out of Biafra why will they be fighting as militants, I'm urhobo I don't think there an urhobo partition of this terrorist
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by bakynes(m): 4:28am On Aug 11, 2016
I want to remind all the Niger deltans that they need to unite and fight this militants because once these International Oil companies leave Nigeria then they should know that their new friends will be Poverty and Environmental degradation. Other regions can go into Farming and Mining of Mineral resources and if the FG of Nigeria and the International community refuse to give the Niger delta their own country, no Oil company will bring their technology to drill and produce oil,Nigeria will simply shift to other things and the Niger delta area will be in shambles from Militancy, cultism, poverty and Environmental degradation.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by YaksonFCA(m): 4:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Joel3:
this might just be same group of people the NDA using deferent militant names. this type of strategies is also part of the gorillas tactics.

anyway. Nigeria will be great some day when I become the President.

Same boys jare.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by ifycent2: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2016
During the time of GEJ wetin we de hear na BOKO HARAM sponsored by Buhari
Now Boko Haram gone.
Buhari tenure wetin we dey hear now na Militant blow up pipeline everywhere. I think..... sponsored by GEJ now..

Na de same wahala..........
hahahahahhahahah....
buhari on hot sit like gej b4.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Mekyno(m): 4:52am On Aug 11, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

Don't worry brother, non oil sector is providing almost 30% of the budget now. Be confident and believe in ourself we would get there.
Non oil 30% (as APC tell us oo), so oil is 70%........d gap no be here ooo.....lol.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by defash8: 5:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari is using all these to force crude price to go up, old strategy which is not working.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by IceDude(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Shuo! These my guys nor get joy at all o grin. Abeg make una nor blow up my shenkes popsy bonk for isoko o
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by calaway: 5:55am On Aug 11, 2016
ceeethru:
Can't stop loving this. They can burn down the entire region for all i care. They will only come to their senses when we put them in the irrelevant position where they belong. Keep the fire burning guys. The lord is your strength. nonsense!!!!

it is you that is an irrelivant parasite... What aare you bringing to the table? Everymonth your state will go to queue and beg for the proceeds of their oil..... Very soon you will know that who pays the bills is the natural master.... RUBBISH!!
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by awoluyi(m): 5:59am On Aug 11, 2016
The oil boom has now become oil doom. SS will eventually become the great loser if the present unreasonable destruction of oil production facilities continues. Mark my word!
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by valnosky(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2016
sarrki:

But my environment and means of livelihood is not destroyed.
you are a goat
Do you think oil ain't in Niger state,those things would lead to earth quake in the long run if they start now to drill it,hommie what course did you study in campus,i represent war head
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by dnawah(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2016
sarrki:
Wait oooo pipeline still remain un blown

We get light here ooo

ooooh!why na? u too talk o!now them go come 4 that one now.if light go na u cause am o!
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by rabex123(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Lvlink:
What sin did we commit to deserve this punishment from God, why did Allah decided to punish us with Buhari?

Please Allah, if it was the sins of our fathers please forgive us na!
your not a muslim ..muslims dont use Allah name like dat.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2016
I wil make GEJ tenur ungovrable. You now expect your govt to be the best? NEVER! Whatever you sow you wil ripe. GOD HELP YOUR PEOPLE.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by great664(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2016
otokx:
Isoko youths should wake up and resist this agents of oil pollution.
they should wake up and resist it for the betterment of Lagos and Abuja abey? Just Quantinue
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2016
with all this troubles, i still ask myself isn't it time to start thinking of resource control?, what is the government afraid of in resource control?, the citizens are the ones in the the cross fire between milliants and the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money / Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? / Jimi Agbaje Condemns Outright Ban On Okada, Tricycles, Urges Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.