Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (92550 Views)

Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by TrollTrap: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Where the tape at?? angry angry
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Proffdada: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Horbah1(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2016
To be a lecturer, no be easy thing oooo.Especially with all these desperate tiny legs girls all around.Konji na bhad...thing I confess.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Shortyy(f): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2016
lol smart ass chick.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by kabasa08: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2016
I've got the video. But it's up to 70mb or so.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2016
gen2briz:
30min video, there's more than 3 styles involve.
where is the video? I can't find it.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2016
The look on the faces of the members of the Vaseline crew when they couldn't find any video

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2016
kabasa08:
I've got the video. But it's up to 70mb or so.
link to the video
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by fairygeh(f): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2016
pamcode:
Hmnnn this country is so confusing. What does the guy or whoeever released this stands to gain from all of this.
Mr man,you didn't read the story did you?
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by kelechi50: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2016
The wage's of sin is death
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by fairygeh(f): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
ireneony2:
click to the video
Why are you so interested in the video? You wan watch mojo shocked
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by phemmyblaq007(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
No video ? ..

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by sapientia1(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2016
I'm a student of the university. I can tell you that the video is real. Fact is, the girl recorded everything, she pretended to be playing "things fall apart" on a laptop. Many students of the Ikire campus (where the incident happened) have seen the video, it is real. May GOD help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2016
fairygeh:

Why are you so interested in the video? You wan watch mojo shocked
the reason i click on this thread is becos of the headline. What else..
i got no time for click bait#
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Innodon(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Too bad
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2016
sapientia1:
I'm a student of the university. I can tell you that the video is real. Fact is, the girl recorded everything, she pretended to be playing "things fall apart" on a laptop. Many students of the Ikire campus (where the incident happened) have seen the video, it is real. May GOD help us in this country.
it's real# i keep on hearing.
Show us then. grin
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Missmossy(f): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2016
The rate of all these sexual harassments is so rampant in this department mentioned. It was same before i graduated. Won't say she's lying because it happens for real.

It's a pity she was suspended for a year that one alone can make her go extramiles in pulling down the brain behind it. God help we ladies, the University these days is a harem for all sorts of obscenities and its sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by horladmejy(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by sapientia1(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
it's real# i keep on hearing.
Show us then. grin
File is well over 60MB. YouTube will take down adult (+18) content.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
the reason i click on this thread is becos of the headline. What else..
i got no time for click bait#

smiley
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by legendte(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Brown roof people and rape eh.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2016
sapientia1:
File is well over 60MB. YouTube will take down adult (+18) content.
hahaha. ..i know need the video grin
who wants to watch a 50yrs old dangling snake grin

I feel like vomiting
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Damfostopper(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
I need to see The video.... Incase na dat my friend gf.... See person future wife o

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Damfostopper(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Oboy see traffic to watch sextape...

5 Likes

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:

I feel like vomiting

Lol. Badt girl.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by pamcode(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2016
fairygeh:

Mr man,you didn't read the story did you?
I did, I mistakenly typed guy.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by passionate88: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Aregbesola oooooo angry angry angry
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by dasphinx1(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Wale Ojoniyi!!!! That fvcktard!!!!! Back in my undergrad days, this same dude had no shame... He even cornered a friend's girlfriend back then. God don finally catch am!!!! Well done Mercy wink WHOOPP!!!! WHOOPPP!!!!!! cool
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by gen2briz(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:

I don't have the vide ooooo.....
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by abbeyty(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:

I feel like vomiting

are you saying 50 years is too old for you ? older the sweeter. i know you can handle it na joke you dey joke
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by bufness(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmmm,ojoniyi,that crazy ass man,after gvn us 16 literature text,him still nack me d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.