Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" (39184 Views)

UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by sapientia1(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Open Letter to Nigerians and the Whole World on the alleged “UNIOSUN lecturer in sex scandal video”

1. I am Olabode Wale OJONIYI, the man in the eyes of the storm of Femi Makinde’s “UNIOSUN lecturer in sex scandal video” published in The Punch of 11th August, 2016.
2. While I have instructed my Lawyers to take appropriate legal steps on the said report in The Punch of yesterday, 11th August, 2016, I am using this medium to inform Nigerians and the whole world that I am ready for an open live television media investigation of the said allegation against me provided that:
a. The said lady in the report Ikwe Ejiro Mercy will be invited and present.
b. Dr. Amao Temitayo Ayanbisi, the woman who collected money from students to alter their grades and contracted their projects out to academic machineries will be invited and present.
i. This is the woman I spearheaded her investigation, who was found guilty by the University on the strength of the evidence I provided and was dismissed from the University.
ii. She is one of the people who gave a contract of blackmailing me to Ikwe Ejiro Mercy.
c. Professor Olukoya Ogen, Provost Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, the man who brought the purported video of me to the University to claim that I am ‘one of the people changing grades for students for sexual gratification will be invited and present’.
i. He is the one who brought two fake SSS to the University…
ii. The one who ran away and refused to honour the University Panel investigating the case when his criminal conspiracy with Dr. Amao T.A to blackmail me was discovered.
d. Professors Alebiosu O. C and Akintayo D. I both of Uniosun who threatened me to drop the case and evidences against Dr. Amao T.A before she was dismissed by the University will be invited and present.
i. They are the main two out of the four people who attempted to force and blackmail me to negotiate a settlement with Dr. Amao T.A and Professor Olukoya Ogen.
ii. They are the ones who vowed that I cannot make any academic progress again if I do not negotiate with Professor Olukoya Ogen and his group of blackmailers.
e. Femi Makinde of The Punch and his alleged Petitioners will be invited and present.
I am here pleading with well-meaning Nigerians and any reputable television media organisation to quickly organise and call for this open media investigation panel on this case.
3.I sincerely look forward to this open panel. Thank you.
Your sincerely,
Olabode Wale OJONIYI, PhD,
Fellow ’15 ACLS/AHP
NB: Please, feel free to share, copy and publish. Thanks

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210223817933188&id=1272095453&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10210223817973189%3Atl_objid.10210223817933188%3Athid.1272095453%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A4450131086071938249&__tn__=%2As

See earlier threads on this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3281291/wale-ojoniyi-mercy-ikwue-sex

https://www.nairaland.com/3283540/screenshot-uniosun-sex-scandal-video

1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by modsfucker: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Blackmail everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by omogidi234(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
I don't understand this Country. Are you the one in the video or not?

257 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please do the needful. There seems to be an iota of truth in the claims. My two pence wink

9 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by sapientia1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
@lalasticlala, the message was sent to all WhatsApp platforms all over campus. He claimed he wanted everybody to see the message for clarification.

Nb: I'm a student of the school, from the same department (languages and linguistics).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Havilah93(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
@lalasticlala, pls move this thread to the front page. The open letter has been shared by Dr. Ojoniyi himself on his Facebook page.

Let the whole world know THE TRUTH about what is really going on.

3 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who gives a fvck what the man has to say?

Where's the video?

5 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by jamex93(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Is OK

LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.
Dear sir,
I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you i'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave it is because at your school,the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad.sometimes one day of once upon a time,i wanted cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not cry.I was silent but vibrating in and out.
Another why is because of discriminate,we writted a test i'm cheated,I get 20% that i'm not deserved,The teachers say my head is dead.oh,it pained me too much.I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but sir you must know it is very ice in the morning,blanket is not want to be removed from body,i wake up early but i am come late.I'm write exzam study at another school..
Great your wife and childish,pliz tell all childs of school that i'm say good bye for ever and ever Amen.
Your faithfool,
SOLO.
REPLY OF PRINCIPAL.
Jesu....dis guy are first classed idiot.....only an letters he cant written comfortedly,this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation....I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools...carry a PHD inside their curse on the uniferzity.....and he even have some of their rights to told me to great childish on the schools....oh maybe he are a childish boy.....he wanted to implication this childrens inside his cultness.....i am really unbearable towards this letter...mtcheew i guessed him are repeated elementary six...infact as a matter on fats,i have sack you as a student...nunsince...
Yours principality,
Mr.Fejiro

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by rattlesnake(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Eleriburuku

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Sunnycliff(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
This will make a block buster!
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Harmored(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
No judgement untill i see the video
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Jamaticulus(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
orisirisi
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Shortyy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
LOL look at this man. You tried to sleep with a student. yes or nah?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Aroh48(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
What is going on here?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nigerian lecturers and shamelessness are like suya and Aboki

11 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by candidbabe(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Let justice prevail
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by LydayBobo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmmmm... He's not going down alone. Over to you Channels TV

22 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Francis95(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
If You are really the one on that Video, no need then.

I'm sorry you're going down alone, stop mentioning names tongue tongue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
S
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by saintkel(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm, I don't knw if am ryt or wrong bt frm his tune, he seems innocent, there is more to dis than meet d bull's eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by caslord(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okay! Kontinu
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by DankemzI(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mr. Lecturer Save your Open letter!
If it were a Blackmail, Which I Doubt it isn't. Why Were you Naked in that Hotel Room Work of the Devil Abi grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by elvisdaniels(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
You are yet to tell Nigerians if you were the one on the video, you have been.busted for your lust and now you resort to cry wolf......You fvcked up big Mr lecturer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Harwoyeez(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Many many things happen for Nigeria in oritsefemi's voice
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
He don fvck up, he don fvck up. If the institute don't sack this man then it's clear Nigeria has no future. Maka were is the Video self make I see am to pass verdict wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by BABANGBALI: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
The babe in the video resembles juliaann

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by legba1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Before any televised panel.....pls let this ojogbon answer this question first....ARE YOU THE ONE IN THAT VIDEO OR NOT?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by djlawex02(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shoro Niyen? Please Who Took Off Ur Clothes In That Video?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by lordempire(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Interesting
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by PrincessAnna: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shameless man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by pjsmart(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
If actually you are the one in the video, how did u get in there? By blackmail too?

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU VC, Ogunbodede, Speaks On Sex For Mark Scandal By Richard Akindele / Redeemer's University Slashes Postgraduate Fees, Msc. & MA Now Tuition Free / What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.