Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" (48628 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Oh! So you know & yet u damned the guy?...WOMEN!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by Agborman(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Young03:
cuni woman..she don dey take style de beg tunji make him com back

e bi like say töto don dey scratch her
Na wah for u sha!! She's only trying to acknowledge the positive parts her ex played in encouraging her and I don't see any thing wrong in showing appreciation.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by laikas: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2016
putit:

wetin she wan use Teebillz dic*k do. when don jazzy, Dr sid n 2 baba is there
his is so gud for her, she has tested and seen the diff.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by searchng4love: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

She didn't ruin anybody's reputation.

Teebliz or whatever his name is, has no reputation. His reputation was already damaged.

How can you be stealing from your wife as a man? That is shameful.

How will you be buying cars that you can't afford and put the debt on your wife? Only shameless men do that.

This teebliz is a useless man and a shameless person.

He should be glad if that poor girl take him back.
And you believed this jibber jabber because Tiwa savage said so? And introduced the concept of cocaine addiction.... Wakeup Tiwa had a mission.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by kayo80(m): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
"move back to Africa" That sounds like whar an ignorant white racist would say.

Not only whites, but African Americans also make such ignorant statements, assuming Africa is a country.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by dmltoyin(m): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2016
The only fatal problem their marriage has is NIGERIANS
Some people are sooo pained bout their life that they don't wonn see some oda ppl happy
Wish for oda ppl what u wish for urself

I just wonn see this two get back together for the sake of demselves ND their child
There is nobody born with perfection
Buh when we realise wev really f*cked up
SORRY is the magic word

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by wildchild1: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by chyzoo4u(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2016
boostdom:
He made you move back to Africa or he made you move back to Nigeria? Oooh I get it, the congenital arrogance exhibited by entitled pricks. Africa is a country but America is not made up of two continents, you piece of pathetic filth.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by Nectarbaba(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2016
It too late now to say sorry cus am missing more than just your body. Justin beiber voice
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by wadetaw202: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2016
searchng4love:

And you believed this jibber jabber because Tiwa savage said so? And introduced the concept of cocaine addiction.... Wakeup Tiwa had a mission.

And the burden-husband had not denied it since she said it.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by wadetaw202: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Korrection:
You just dey right r.ubbish...did you read the post at all? Cant you see she is giving him credits...which one is putting debts on the wife again...

You even lack basic information about what led to their disagreement. That is why you're commenting rubbish about what I wrote.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by Shym3xx: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2016
nextstep:

He might have encouraged her, and maybe made some connections... but I don't agree that "he made her what she is":
- he owns no studio
- he owns no advertising agency
- he owns no record pressing or distributing company
- he did not put any of his money into it (I'm assuming here)
- he is no producer or song writer

So he introduces her to some people and encourages her... is that an excuse to sit back and expect her to pay all his bills, including his irresponsible spending, landing them into debt? Basically, he wanted to be her pi-mp, and she'd had enough. She wouldn't say it out loud, but I'm sure the guy is a serious playboy, even though married.

The fact that he paid for her first video, marketed it to give her the publicity she needed to feed on to stardom, and managed her career to the star power she has now should tell you all need to know.

That's the support system you need and most people would have signed her to 60/40 or 50/50 deal for that alone. It's the same deal she has with Roc Nation now and I'm sure they'll be caking 360 off whatever they're responsible for. Nothing is free on these streets but he did it with goodwill and only to get paid back with stones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2016
emmyluizzz:

ogbeni...shut up dia...are u minding ur own business..Watin concern u if they talk..let's tiwa speak for herself
Pls go and kill yourself cos I don't remember quoting you undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by searchng4love: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

And the burden-husband had not denied it since she said it.
Be intelligent. He who alleges must prove beyond reasonable doubt.

He was not burden when he gave his money and believed in her....when no one else did.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by searchng4love: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

The fact that he paid for her first video, marketed it to give her the publicity she needed to feed on to stardom, and managed her career to the star power she has now should tell you all need to know.

That's the support system you need and most people would have signed her to 60/40 or 50/50 deal for that alone. It's the same deal she has with Roc Nation now and I'm sure they'll be caking 360 off whatever they're responsible for. Nothing is free on these streets but he did it with goodwill and only to get paid back with stones.
Leave those otondos...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by wadetaw202: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2016
searchng4love:

Be intelligent. He who alleges must prove beyond reasonable doubt.

He was not burden when he gave his money and believed in her....when no one else did.

You are even less intelligent. If not, you will remember that she made him her manager, but he almost ruined the poor girl by stealing money from her.

Imagine this funny man paying the poor girl 3 million from a show that was billed at 10 million.

If you are tiwa's father and you heard that her husband did that to her, what would be your thought about such a husband? The guy is irresponsible. A responsible man will take care of the home and not depend on his wife.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by searchng4love: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are even less intelligent. If not, you will remember that she made him her manager, but he almost ruined the poor girl by stealing money from her.

Imagine this funny man paying the poor girl 3 million from a show that was billed at 10 million.

If you are tiwa's father and you heard that her husband did that to her, what would be your thought about such a husband? The guy is irresponsible. A responsible man will take care of the home and not depend on his wife.
And you know all these how? By Tiwa's allegations? How do you know they are true? Be intelligent. The bible says we investigate all things thoroughly and hold unto that which is true. I'll advice you to do that. Stop spewing jibber jabber like the man down here
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by wadetaw202: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2016
searchng4love:

And you know all these how? By Tiwa's allegations? How do you know they are true? Be intelligent. The bible says we investigate all things thoroughly and hold unto that which is true. I'll advice you to do that. Stop spewing jibber jabber like the man down here

Tiwa didn't make the allegations in secret. She made them in the open and that liability of a man had not denied them. Silence does mean consent.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by searchng4love: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

Tiwa didn't make the allegations in secret. She made them in the open and that liability of a man had not denied them. Silence does mean consent.
Silence means consent to you? Be intelligent. A lot of guys broke up with their girlfriends over this matter.... Find T-bills and get his own side of the story...before jumping into conclusion recklessly... Because the bible says judge not.......
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by wadetaw202: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2016
searchng4love:

Silence means consent to you? Be intelligent. A lot of guys broke up with their girlfriends over this matter.... Find T-bills and get his own side of the story...before jumping into conclusion recklessly... Because the bible says judge not.......

You even lack intelligence. Someone accused you openly and you keep quiet over it. How do you want the general public to view it other than you are guilty? The burden-husband is guilty.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by searchng4love: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

You even lack intelligence. Someone accused you openly and you keep quiet over it. How do you want the general public to view it other than you are guilty? The burden-husband is guilty.
He doesn't owe the general public any explanation and we reasonable people are not expecting any from him.... Be intelligent.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by wadetaw202: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2016
searchng4love:

He doesn't owe the general public any explanation and we reasonable people are not expecting any from him.... Be intelligent.

I Dont expect you to expect anything from him now. You people are birds of a plumage. You've seen the poor girl as a maga that must be bled dry.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by searchng4love: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

I Dont expect you to expect anything from him now. You people are birds of a plumage. You've seen the poor girl as a maga that must be bled dry.
Y not kip kwayet till then?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by bamite(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2016
greyce:
Tiwa should just go straight to the point.what exactly does she want
She wants some peni lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by zynzyn(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Young03:

Wetin make u think say it has been unscratched all this recent while?!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by enomakos(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Young03:

na only tunji go fit scratch am?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by lexyclasy: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
AngelJazz:
Tiwa is one confused woman!

After Public show of shame; Tiwa Savage and Husband Kiss and Make up
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/07/after-adultery-and-cocaine-allegations.html
After humiliating the young man...Now you know he is the one that made you.....you know you f.uck up big time. the earlier you leave pride and re-mould you home the better.....your parents has finish their own work....they can only play advisory role to you not a decision making role....all those ashi like Funke advising you to be single mom....they have done that at your own peril
Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by Xbursta(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Am just singing

# When Jesus in the Family, happy happy home, happy happy home

When Satan in the family , trouble everyday, trouble everyday ,trouble everyday embarassed

Re: Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" by Kobicove(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
"Teebillz pushed me to move back to Africa"

It's these sort of statements that make ignorant Americans think that Africa is a country angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful / Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.