Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday (35843 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Kelklein:
The pic below is wrong in every sense...only a few will understand what I mean...
the building behind them?
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by aswani(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2016
Kelklein:
The pic below is wrong in every sense...only a few will understand what I mean...
Mosque things. They probably should have been a bit more careful, hope the wrong people don't notice sha.
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2016
Akalia:
see you! I suppose you think the criteria for crowing in a beauty pageant is sheer physical appeal- there are more to the criteria ; intellectual capacity, life priority, eloquence in English speaking e.t.c. Girls like you don't usually make it out on top in beauty pageants because you think outward beauty is the key criterion.
I know about that too and your opinion doesn't matter to me. mind your business anyways. didn't beg you to barge in my mention.
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by ablo: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2016
The babe nah smelling jooo
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
The most beautiful girl in Abuja keh? with her protruding forehead. lie lie
Miss it isn't just about the physical appeal, besides she didn't create herself...
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Miss it isn't just about the physical appeal, besides she didn't create herself...

Tell that to other people who were bashing her. and I can write my opinion. it is none of your business at all, seems like you have nothing doing but to be a sticky-beak.
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2016
AlexReports:

Source:

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/08/oh-see-how-most-beautiful-girl-in-abuja.html?m=0

Alex Reports been seeking attention since the days of John the Baptist!!!
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by pyyxxaro: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2016
lielbree:

Welcome back! cheesy

From where sad angry
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Tell that to other people who were bashing her. and I can write my opinion. it is none of your business at all, seems like you have nothing doing but to be a sticky-beak.
I didn't see any others who did, they think she doesn't deserve the title "Beauty Queen". You took it a notch further, "with her protruding forehead" like you've made one b4.

You think you are mouthed right? Lol
Enjoy
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Dante2008(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Lilimax:
She should be very careful while dealing with those hungry and angry mofos of the descendants of Ishmael shocked
to avoid being beheaded or stabbed to death.
Hatred against people of other religion runs in their blood embarassed
you most be out of ur mind to make such comment, why and how on earth whould u think such aa thing about innocent people going about their daily activities, I don't understand how all this kids that are suppose to still be learning with their parent be coming on social media to say all sort of rubbish pleasssssssss if u no get any thing to talk make u stay silent and they read waiting mature people they post. Thank you .....
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Lilimax(f): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Dante2008:
you most be out of ur mind to make such comment, why and how on earth whould u think such aa thing about innocent people going about their daily activities, I don't understand how all this kids that are suppose to still be learning with their parent be coming on social media to say all sort of rubbish pleasssssssss if u no get any thing to talk make u stay silent and they read waiting mature people they post. Thank you .....
Why e pain you nah? smiley
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by philiemekanweme: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
[/quote]I sincerely love the way this most beautiful girl celebrated her birth day by sharing food packaged food with the needy. Bravo lady I love this act of kindness towards the need . Remain blessed . I hope others will learn from this.
[quote author=AlexReports post=48378400]
Source:

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/08/oh-see-how-most-beautiful-girl-in-abuja.html?m=0
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by aboystar: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shortyy:

LMAO
Who were the contestants
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by shewa88(f): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lilimax:
She should be very careful while dealing with those hungry and angry mofos of the descendants of Ishmael shocked
to avoid being beheaded or stabbed to death.
Hatred against people of other religion runs in their blood embarassed
You just had to ruin the mood.......think before u talk
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by fldta: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Itzasap post=48378654]Nice ... But we all know she will still turn up that night [/quote. LOL Of course. Meanwhile ma babe fine pass am
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by lielbree: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
pyyxxaro:

From where sad angry
Be like them ban you small
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Realhommie:
I didn't see any others who did, they think she doesn't deserve the title "Beauty Queen". You took it a notch further, "with her protruding forehead" like you've made one b4.

You think you are mouthed right? Lol
Enjoy
Seems you are the type that skips pages without reading them and my own comment is what matters for you to poke-nose? well... I don't give a moss.sticky-beaks are not needed in my mentions.
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Henrozy1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
soberdrunk:
Nice move, but this is the most beautiful girl in Abuja?? ADONBELIVIT!!! grin grin grin Who were the judges
you dey my mind I tell you,this girl fine pass all the girls for abuja?
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Franky9584(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
most beautiful?....my babe fine pass her oo
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Seems you are the type that skips pages without reading them and my own comment is what matters for you to poke-nose? well... I don't give a moss.sticky-beaks are not needed in my mentions.
You're a drama queen wanna be, from ur posts you seem ill mannered as well.

Babes i ain't that person for you, my only mistake was quoting you and truthfully i shouldn't have as i apologies. #Peace
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Realhommie:
You're a drama queen wanna be, from ur posts you seem ill mannered as well.

Babes i ain't that person for you, my only mistake was quoting you and truthfully i shouldn't have as i apologies. #Peace
I am ill-mannered. thanks and that's the manner for not minding your business. respect is reciprocal, so next time., always mind your own business, I am entitled to my own opinion. bog off!
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I am ill-mannered. thanks and that's the manner for not minding your business. respect is reciprocal, so next time., always mind your own business, I am entitled to my own opinion. bog off!
Point of correction, i never disrespected you.. I was civil in my first post and my second, i reacted to ur response.

We'll, its done....
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Point of correction, i never disrespected you.. I was civil in my first post and my second, i reacted to ur response.

We'll, its done....
An action has an opposite and Negative reaction but yours is pure Negativity. not relevant. I have the right to express my opinion but you tried to form "lector" by calling me an ill-mannered person when I didn't even insult you. you are not civil at all and the ill mannered goes to you.
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
An action has an opposite and Negative reaction but yours is pure Negativity. not relevant. I have the right to express my opinion but you tried to form "lector" by calling me an ill-mannered person when I didn't even insult you. you are not civil at all and the ill mannered goes to you.
Miss it isn't just about the physical appeal, besides she didn't create herself... This was my first post, now tell me where i was disrespectful.. If i wasn't civil then maybe there's a different definition of 'civility'..

You called me a sticky-beak following my post, and following that one as well. I nvr even took it personal as i used the term 'Lol' in my second post. Didn't even call you 'ill-mannered' as that was subjective..

Finally i admitted i made a mistake mentioning you and was sorry.

I'm not here to lecture you as everyone's entitled to their opinions, but ur choice of words though, arghhhhhhhh.
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Miss it isn't just about the physical appeal, besides she didn't create herself... This was my first post, now tell me where i was disrespectful.. If i wasn't civil then maybe there's a different definition of 'civility'..

You called me a sticky-beak following my post, and following that one as well. I nvr even took it personal as i used the term 'Lol' in my second post. Didn't even call you 'ill-mannered' as that was subjective..

Finally i admitted i made a mistake mentioning you and was sorry.

I'm not here to lecture you as everyone's entitled to their opinions, but ur choice of words though, arghhhhhhhh.

I forgive you anyways but sticky-beak is not insultive as the word "ill-mannered"
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I forgive you anyways but sticky-beak is not insultive as the word "ill-mannered"
Lol, well that was the impression you gave off. I know you felt slighted but it was deliberate.

I apologized not coz i was wrong but for the sake of peace as i'd rather build bridges than born them.

You forgiving me is cool, lol. But i also wanna forgive you too, so you going to apologize or
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Lol, well that was the impression you gave off. I know you felt slighted but it was deliberate.

I apologized not coz i was wrong but for the sake of peace as i'd rather build bridges than born them.

You forgiving me is cool, lol. But i also wanna forgive you too, so you going to apologize or
you are still egoistic. Apologize for real. and then I will think otherwise
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
you are still egoistic. Apologize for real. and then I will think otherwise
Lol... Aiit

GloriaNinja, i'm sorry if i wronged you in any way. My bad

#Done.... Or
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Itzasap(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrbillz:
At least she did the needful first. So she can turn up if she likes. Na ur money
tongue
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Lol... Aiit
GloriaNinja, i'm sorry if i wronged you in any way. My bad
#Done.... Or
Done, Apology accepted
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Done, Apology accepted
Hmmmmmmmmmm... And?
Re: Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Hmmmmmmmmmm... And?
I apologize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Bobrisky's New Hairstyle / Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery / Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.