Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) (18149 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Legitbaba(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

First for... I am igbo and I don't care if u believe or not

Second of all no body is holding Niger Delta resources...

Oil is sold and they get there share and that's it

They should hold their leaders accountable

I had decided never to respond to you...buh your level of hypocrisy and hate for Niger Delta is just too much....you created a thread some time ago explaining how the Federal govt. Needed more money... saying the money available wasn't enough for the Fed. Govt. Buh whenever you hear of Niger delta, ur dada dn stand...

What nonsense share are u talking about.....what is the share we are getting compared to the endless gas flaring, oil spills etc....
Pls don't talk abt the Niger Delta again...cos u seem not to know anything... BTW, I've always being calm in this forum, pls don't provoke me to break the rules

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by wadetaw202: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Asin my brother, very well. Thank God GEJ was president. First time someone from the south south. And how he was treated by the north and SW. Showed us that for the past 50years, they never really loved us.

Now our eyes Don clear. Make I no lie, even me sef; am wiser now.

Can you mention what gej did for his own people when he was president?

3 Likes

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Asin my brother, very well. Thank God GEJ was president. First time someone from the south south. And how he was treated by the north and SW. Showed us that for the past 50years, they never really loved us.

Now our eyes Don clear. Make I no lie, even me sef; am wiser now.

Oboy na true... I was open minded. . I even campaigned for PMB but after election I saw the hatred from N and SW.... I was amazed the extent of hatred for someone that provides ur meal..... the hatred for this region is hereditary. ...

4 Likes

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

Can you mention what gej did for his own people when he was president?

GEJ knew being a president is not just 4 ur pple but for Nigeria. ... he worked more even in the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by wadetaw202: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2016
daylife7:

GEJ knew being a president is not just 4 ur pple but for Nigeria. ... he worked more even in the north

Then he is stvpid. He worked more for the north because he thought they would vote for him, not because he loves the north.

A balanced President will touch every part of Nigeria equally

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why did GEJ lack the most part of the west and north trust and why av they now trusted PMB?

because during is tenure corruption was redefined,,celebrated n exonerated...b4 GEJ embezzlement was carried out bhind our backs but wit GEJ embezzlement was done right in front of us...alamieyeseigha was celebrated after escaping prison ,,asari flew with nigeria money in jet to buy guns 4 Nigeria army,,stella oduah was promoted regardless of her misappropriation in full glare ..e.t.c lets drop GEJ issue abeg he is nt an option to reconsider..if yu think going to canaan is easy ask d isrealites.

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
PerfectEsquire:

U are talking trash.....

The point is valid... PMB should resign... is it not crystal clear that the guy is clueless and lack the ability to rule the country. ... the country is already nose diving...

IBB said he overthrew him cos d economy was going into recession then..
Senate should do the needful now.....

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Legitbaba:

I had decided never to respond to you...buh your level of hypocrisy and hate for Niger Delta is just too much....you created a thread some time ago explaining how the Federal govt. Needed more money... saying the money available wasn't enough for the Fed. Govt. Buh whenever you hear of Niger delta, ur dada dn stand...

What nonsense share are u talking about.....what is the share we are getting compared to the endless gas flaring, oil spills etc....
Pls don't talk abt the Niger Delta again...cos u seem not to know anything... BTW, I've always being calm in this forum, pls don't provoke me to break the rules
Lol u make me laugh
Yes as a country We need more money to carry out projects and our current revenue won't be enough as far as am concerned...
Niger Delta as a place would not be as developed they think even if all the oil money is given to them
Our oil revenue as a country even at good times is below 30 billion dollars, total oil sales was around 50bn dollars the Companies take 20 billion dollars
Out of this 30 billion dollars Niger Delta gets over 15 billion at least... That's 50 % at least....
How many % do Kogi and benue get for cement??
How much do Ebonyi get for granite and aluminium gotten from there land??

There is no how Niger Delta can get 100% of oil sales that's the truth

Yes Niger Delta needs more money but oil won't give it

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by calaway: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
asitis752:
I think ladies wearing skirt in that community is an abomination

na the women catch you attention? U no see the men wey tie wrapper? Buhari failures do dey affect people sense
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by calaway: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
asitis752:
I think ladies wearing skirt in that community is an abomination

na the women catch your attention? U no see the men wey tie wrapper? Buhari failures do dey affect people sense
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by calaway: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

Then he is stvpid. He worked more for the north because he thought they would vote for him, not because he loves the north.

A balanced President will touch every part of Nigeria equally

For your mind buhari is a balance president...

2 Likes

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by calaway: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol u make me laugh
Yes as a country We need more money to carry out projects and our current revenue won't be enough as far as am concerned...
Niger Delta as a place would not be as developed they think even if all the oil money is given to them
Our oil revenue as a country even at good times is below 30 billion dollars, total oil sales was around 50bn dollars the Companies take 20 billion dollars
Out of this 30 billion dollars Niger Delta gets over 15 billion at least... That's 50 % at least....
How many % do Kogi and benue get for cement??
How much do Ebonyi get for granite and aluminium gotten from there land??

There is no how Niger Delta can get 100% of oil sales that's the truth

Yes Niger Delta needs more money but oil won't give it

you forget to ask also how much does kano get for the beans is sell to NIgerian?
Zombie and foolishness its just amazing.

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
calaway:

you forget to ask also how much does kano get for the beans is sell to NIgerian?
Zombie and foolishness its just amazing.
Beans is not a resources... Individuals buy land n invest
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Niger delta una good morning o
prosperity2016:

ARISE AND CRY O COMPATRIOTS AND THOSE THAT SHARE THE PLIGHT OF NIGER DELTA
NIGERIA FUTURE IS BLEAK
TO SERVE THE HAUSA FULANI HEGEMONY IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO FOLD HANDS AND EXPECTS MIRACLE TO HAPPEN SUDDENLY
NOW IS THE TIME TO LIBERATE OUR FUTURE FROM THE BIGOTS,
THE DIVISIVE HAUSA FULANI THAT STEAL PEOPLE RESOURCES AND GIVE THEM NOTHING IN THE NAME OF DERIVATION.
THEY PROMISED US A RESTRUCTURING ONLY TO RENEGED.
THEY ESTABLISHED NDDC AND MINISTRY OF NIGER DELTA, AN INSULT AGAINST OUR PEOPLE.
THEY TOOK OUR OIL BLOCKS AND DISTRIBUTE IT AMONG THE NORTHERNERS.
TO THEM, THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA ARE CONQUERED.
WE SAY TO THEM, WE MUST CONTROL OUR GOD'S GIVEN RESOURCES.
THEY RESPONDED BY TAGGING US CRIMINALS.
WE ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS, SWEATING TO LIBERATE OUR PEOPLE FROM YEARS OF SLAVERY.
NOW OR NEVER, WE SAY ZERO OIL EXPORT, YOU COMPARED US WITH RAG TAG BOKO HARAM.
WE INVOKE THE SPIRIT OF OUR CREEK TO SWALLOW THE NORTHERN ARMY.
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF WOES UPON THE HAUSA FULANI THAT BENT ON ANNIHILATING OUR PEOPLE.
BUHARI IS INCUBATING GENOCIDE AGAINST US.
LET US SEE HOW HE GOES ABOUT IT.
ONE THING IS SURE, WE SHALL DEFEND NIGER DELTA.

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Poweredbreww:

So when the SW were protesting for him in 2010 while your elders like Clark n co sat down doing nothing, no love then too right. The likes of Soyinka, Odunmakin, Afenifere, T.Bakare and co were all protesting for him to be made the acting Pres yet you spewing trash. What about the SW votes in 2011?

During the last election, it was even 60-40 percent for the SW votes yet you still trying to insult the SW. Hypocrite.
why bother yourself about ibos? They only remember negative things they forget good thing very quickly.LET ME ADVICE YOU. IN WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING AND AN IBO PERSON PRAISE YOU, YOU DONT NEED A PROPHET TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE FAIL. ask jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
proeast:
Dont mind the afonja imposter, he is now ashamed of his afonja blood & is now claiming Igbo! Real Igbos stand for justice & Niger Delta must control their resources, we say enough is enough to injustice and wickedness!!!!
pity
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by willibounce1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
yomz1e:
These are the problems we Nigerians have , any demonstration we turn it into celebration, is that not crate of drinks and drums i see in these pictures? so how are they going to take us serious. Same thing during the occupy Nigeria move, the Park that was used to demonstrate turned into a carnival, music stars were called, one particular song that stuck with me was " emi le se omo ti o fine" no wonder the demonstration failed if something like this is being turned into a jamboree. If we want to be taken serious, hurt a these conglomerates where it hurts.... their money! that will get their attention.

How can they protest without drinking ogogoro?

2 Likes

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by asitis752: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
calaway:

na the women catch your attention? U no see the men wey tie wrapper? Buhari failures do dey affect people sense
you'll be one of the few lucky kids i reply on nairaland. What I wrote up there is a joke and I always admire ladies in trousers. Unfortunately, your iq is too low to understand my comment
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by calaway: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
ericsmith:

because during is tenure corruption was redefined,,celebrated n exonerated...b4 GEJ embezzlement was carried out bhind our backs but wit GEJ embezzlement was done right in front of us...alamieyeseigha was celebrated after escaping prison ,,asari flew with nigeria money in jet to buy guns 4 Nigeria army,,stella oduah was promoted regardless of her misappropriation in full glare ..e.t.c lets drop GEJ issue abeg he is nt an option to reconsider..if yu think going to canaan is easy ask d isrealites.

you are talking like a person who knows nothing... Under GEJ Oduah minister of aviation was accused/alleged of wrongfully spending 250million on cars and GEJ sacked her immediatly.. Buratai and danbazua have stolen millions of dollars and yet they are protected and hold very key positions in this failed fraudulent government.
NEPOTISM is the highest form of corruption in civilized society. GEJ is a million times better than Buhari.
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Poweredbreww: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
why bother yourself about ibos? They only remember negative things they forget good thing very quickly.LET ME ADVICE YOU. IN WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING AND AN IBO PERSON PRAISE YOU, YOU DONT NEED A PROPHET TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE FAIL. ask jonathan.

God bless you. Its there way, too much hate and negativity.

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by rrhostomy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Infrastructure = zero
Employment = zero
and the leaders keep feeding fat and politicizing everything. Well, they don't see something wrong in what they are doing because of what they enjoy.
We have to make them see the wrongs in their doings.
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

Who told u all this lies that northerners owns all the oil wells??

Do u even understand how this oil business operates??

Try n Google n don't let people tell u lies

U are OK with shell and agip and total owing oil blocks but ur not ok with indigenous oil firms own by Nigerians owning oil blocks?

Do u think they get oil blocks for free??

We have oil blocks looking for bidders, 190 as the last time I checked

If u go to North and invest 20 billion in farming, pay the government for the land and later the indigenous people start asking u to leave the land u paid for... How would u feel

Ur share of oil Wells are given to ur governors and local government chairmen.... Hold them
Shut up your trash. Abo.ki owns over 80% of the wells...
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Saw this online from a frds wall

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by pedrilo: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
instead of u guys to concentrate on the reason for the protest, y'all r bringin tribe and region into this by callin SS, SE, SW abi?
i see we r not ready to tell ourselves the truth in dis country, i guess y'all still hav food to eat hence the argument, by the time NDA and niger deltans stop ur drillin activities and hunger and starvation starts killin u guys on a large scale, u will face the issue at hand.
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by kaka74: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro I supported the subsidy removal as of then

As a president ur supposed to take the best decision for ur people even if they don't like it at first... As far as it will be for the best later... That's the work of a leader

Dats a very very silly statement an insult to my political intelligence nd a wrong signal to d future generation reading this, last time I checked we are in a democracy if u wanna practice communism or socilaism go to venezuela and have a nice time dia wtf ' as a president u take d best decision even if ur pple don't like it'
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

What about in 2011, how was he treated??
Someone failed and u want us to still support him??
We igbos that sacrificed our turn for him would u people even support an igbo presidency??
I know how u people see us the igbos

What is disturbing the people is Illiteracy, if u understand how the oil Industry works u will understand u have no business with FG of the oil companies.... Ur states and local government has already taken ur share... Hold them accountable that's all

Keep celebrating ibori and want ur place to look like London
. ... Are you igbo I can't bliv an igbo man will be typing such balderdash... Nigerians will neva vote in an igbo man cuz their soul objective is to share the country in half... And the last time i checked you igbos started claiming niger delta is also part of biafran territory.... As a niger deltan if i was given an option to choose whether to go with the north or the south easth ... Id rather go With the north.... I jus cant trust the igbos cuz i beliv they wont be any different from the northerners that if the biafran struggle is a success
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

What about in 2011, how was he treated??
Someone failed and u want us to still support him??
We igbos that sacrificed our turn for him would u people even support an igbo presidency??
I know how u people see us the igbos

What is disturbing the people is Illiteracy, if u understand how the oil Industry works u will understand u have no business with FG of the oil companies.... Ur states and local government has already taken ur share... Hold them accountable that's all

Keep celebrating ibori and want ur place to look like London
. Wateva comes from the land belongs to the ppl of that land...its high time you begin to digg that
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
. ... Are you igbo I can't bliv an igbo man will be typing such balderdash... Nigerians will neva vote in an igbo man cuz their soul objective is to share the country in half... And the last time i checked you igbos started claiming niger delta is also part of biafran territory.... As a niger deltan if i was given an option to choose whether to go with the north or the south easth ... Id rather go With the north.... I jus cant trust the igbos cuz i beliv they wont be any different from the northerners that if the biafran struggle is a success
Ur view is the typical view of the Niger Deltans towards we igbos
My question is this... What has the igbo Done to the Niger Delta to warrant this hatred??

Go to history and see the map of Igbos in 1905 and tell me a lot of them are not in today's south south

I don't believe in Biafra, but the truth is this the only reasons igbos what u guys in Biafra is not because of oil, it just because they want access to the sea, that's all now get that into ur head

U guys betrayed igbos during the war... We gave ur son our chance of presidency... Am sure if given the opportunity u guys would betray us again

Just name one thing igbos has done against the south so

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by daadazm: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Flyingngel post=48379102]All this oil company refuses to adhere to any M.O.U entered into with any oil bearing community because it is easy to waste few millions on our politicians who keep mute than to provide any basic amenities to them.
This is where i sometimes blame GEJ, who knowing where he came from and the kind of abuse d Niger Deltans are suffering frm these oil companies shld have stamp his feet on ground but rather he was busy looking for second term where none exist.

You r very correct bros. if only GEJ had compared NDDC, Niger Delta ministry n governors of the region (13% allocation), to judiciously put monies given to em, we shouldn't be experiencing ds nonsense. Our ppl shld hold our politicians to ransom n not the govt. They r busy eating whatever the FG is allocating to us. The one way the govt can truly reach out to us is thr our representatives. Or is the FG no longer allocating to states, NDDC n our Ministry?

1 Like

Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by Sirwallace(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why did GEJ lack the most part of the west and north trust and why av they now trusted PMB?
What's this one saying. U had better go polish your English before you come to public to display your level of illiteracy. Can't make a single sense out of the thrash you wrote up there.
Re: Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) by wadetaw202: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
calaway:

For your mind buhari is a balance president...

Neither of them is. They are both the same......politicians.... Liars....unstable........ Unreliable

Dont be surprised if you find buhari and Jonathan in the same political party tomorrow.

So, it is senseless to support either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu / Nigeria To Form Border Force With Neighbors Benin And Niger To Fight Smuggling / Sanwo-Olu Unveils 2021 Greater Lagos Fiesta, Tasks Lagosians On Suport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.