Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. (3800 Views)

Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) / (18+ Photos) Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet Once Again / Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by donbenedict(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2016

Kimmy K has done it again, just when you thought you hadn’t heard much out of her in the past few days, she’s back all over the internet with a bang. In fact, more specifically, she is back all over the internet with a pair of bangers.

Kanye’s squeeze has just shared a picture of how she keeps her boobs propped in place when she goes out to paint the town red. I have not been blessed in the big breast department, which has its downsides but also has its upsides – mainly that when I opt not to wear a bra I only need a little bit of tape to keep my twins in prime position. However, after looking at Kimmie’s latest tweet, it is clear that this is not the same case for her.

As you can see Kim needs a little more than one measly strip of tape to keep her whoppers raised towards the heavens and her cleavage prominent. In fact, she needs a whole roll. Apparently her secret is not to use masking or packing tape, but Gaffer. Clearly it’s a military operation trying to contain those puppies.
Oh and I should mention that there is plenty more where this came from, more pictures are available on her app.

Some Nigerian babes go begin try this now grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by donbenedict(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2016
BJIZZY:
Why tape your boobs when you can dress decently and still look good?

I make custom clothes for people who love their wears customised.
Please feel free to add me on whatsapp for orders 08057116982. Boys and girls. Lagos, and every Other state, I'll deliver.
Visit my IG page @bjay_bbf for some samples.
come u go pay marching ground for my thread o... oya settle me now before I spoil ur business cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by donbenedict(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2016
BJIZZY:
Why tape your boobs when you can dress decently and still look good?

I make custom clothes for people who love their wears customised.
Please feel free to add me on whatsapp for orders 08057116982. Boys and girls. Lagos, and every Other state, I'll deliver.
Visit my IG page @bjay_bbf for some samples.
must all ur shirts carry the tag BBF? Not cool
Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by Coyotejack(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2016
If you like use rope to hold it.....
What goes up must surely come down......
So stop avoiding and delaying the inevitable....
Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by RENOWNED2(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2016
Taping T1ts?.Is It Just Me Or Are Women The Cause Of Most Complications We See Today.
Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by Kelklein(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Boy..

Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by sinaj(f): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by Cunninlinguist: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
ok
Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by magabounce(m): 4:46am On Aug 12, 2016
I see!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Her Bra Secret. by GossipGirl1(f): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Lord have mercy on us for we knoweth not what we are doing

(1) (Reply)

S2x Tape Of Former Nigerian Governor’s Daughter Leaked Online / Star Actress, Mistura Asunramu Gets Chieftaincy Title; Yeye Amuludun Of Texas / Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.