Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) (2423 Views)

Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears As She Gets Candid About Coparenting With Ye / Cardi B Shares Rare High School Photos, Calls Herself A “ghetto Teenager” [photo / Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by Pussitto: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
One Of the Kardashian sisters, Kourtney Kardashian was caught off scene with a teenager in an unknown location. Most of her fans has lashed her as to what's called Child Abuse and some questioned Scott disk absence from the love picture. Maybe they are no longer together.

thats younesbendjima, Kourtney Kardashian's suspected new guy.

See reactions below,

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/kourtney-kardashian-breaks-up-with.html?m=1

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by Terminator1234g: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Americunts with rubbish talk. That one resemble child ni

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by Terminator1234g: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
And he's Muslim,nice one

I gotta say Arab men are the most handsome set of people on earth
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by Terminator1234g: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
I just checked he is actually 25
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
What I want in my life.
Rita Dominic or one of the other old broads should just settle for me.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by Hotshawarma(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I just checked he is actually 25

Terminator1234g:
Americunts with rubbish talk. That one resemble child ni

Terminator1234g:
And he's Muslim,nice one

na you be ftc and and the next comments after that is still from you....you can't make heaven......u are wicked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by ANNOY(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Op have you been dead since. So this is what you f**king call news. Kourtney has been dating this guy since 2016. F**k. Please get your news updated.

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by cstr1001: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:
And he's Muslim,nice one

They have very small dicks on average. One of the smallest on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
I love kourtney and Scott but kourtney has tried for Scott but he doesn't seem to need her help she has been wasting her time with Scott so it is high time she moves on enjoys her life and make herself happy.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
ANNOY:
Op have you been dead since. So this is what you f**king call news. Kourtney has been dating this guy since 2016. F**k. Please get your news updated.

Don't mind the OP. Maybe his next story will be Kim is divorcing Kris humpries.

(1) (Reply)

Female Heavyweight Rapper, Kel, Rants After J.cole’s Performance In Lagos / 50cent Burn A His Expensive Gucci Designers, Says He's No Longer Supporting Them / Davido Reacts After Man Calls Mayorkun A ‘rat’ And Threatened To Beat Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.