Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy (1841 Views)

Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by Vokate: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Text of what he wrote

Now that South Africa's economy has overtaken Nigeria's economy as Africa's largest economy, I can bet you that there will be an attempt to put the blame on the former President. Let no man blame Goodluck Jonathan . Under his tenure we overtook South Africa. Jonathan is an overtaker not an undertaker! At times like this I am reminded of Psalm 23:5 'You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies'. As I speak, Dr. Jonathan is being honored by the entire political class of Zambia. Meanwhile, look at what has happened to what he left behind!

Source: http://www.inticasty.com/2016/08/omokri-respond-to-south-africa.html

6 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by Montaque(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2016
My problem is that the nigerian people will all of a sudden forget all that happened pre-2019, and still vote for this dullard in the coming election of 2019; after a bag of rice has been exchanged.
We are the leaders we elect.

15 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by fran6co(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by whitestar01(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2016
That's the only excuse of the zombies

7 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by 4tune490(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2016
Lets Dab for bubu 70. d ruler of zombies,destroyer of 9ja economy, Conquerer of zoo n finally 4 eradicating kwuruption.

7 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by bennygreat1(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2016
#GodpleasesaveNigeriafromcrumbling...

#Amen..

3 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by kossyablaze(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu madridguy dropshot omenka aresssa Have u blamed GEJ today

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by psucc(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Blaming GEJ everyone knows is the best economic policy of APC govt. For them to jettison it means plunging pur economy into something messier than what we have now. The truth is that GEJ's name is the saving grace this govt has.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by Shortyy(f): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Ofcos they will blame him. Bunch of clueless people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by Mikehell(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2016
I jez keep praying that it shudnt get worst than dis....

1 Like

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by madridguy(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2016
GEJ remain the most clueless president in Nigeria history. If you doubt me, urge PDP to present Jonathan in 2019 and see how he will be disgrace again.

kossyablaze:

4 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by clefstone(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Too many illiterates in Nigeria, that is y a man like Buhari is president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by kossyablaze(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
GEJ remain the most clueless president in Nigeria history. If you doubt me, urge PDP to present Jonathan in 2019 and see how he will be disgrace again.

lol u wish..... No b the other day people chose a STONE over buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by clefstone(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

you were taught to believe GEJ is clueless, but u hv never stopped to think for one moment if what they told u about the man is true

12 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by Izonpikin: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2016
kossyablaze:
cheesy...you can't blame one man forever..abi na Satan him be??

10 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by Young03(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2016
all I ask for is small money to take chop food

4 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2016
You PDP e-warrior won't stop deceiving yourself. Last night, a open thread was opened here you all averted it and now you're spamming me. I repeat, Buhari still remain the best anyday anytime.

kossyablaze:
lol u wish..... No b the other day people chose a STONE over buhari

1 Like

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by kossyablaze(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
cheesy...you can't blame one man forever..abi na Satan him be??
My brother.... That is how zombies are programmed o cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by newbornmacho(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

You no de shame? See what your lord and Savior has done to Nigeria...and you still have the effrontery to talk. You should be hiding in a cave now...Generations yet unborn will curse everyone that had a hand in bringing this disaster of a president to Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by kossyablaze(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
You PDP e-warrior won't stop deceiving yourself. Last night, a open thread was opened here you all averted it and now you're spamming me. I repeat, Buhari still remain the best anyday anytime.

yeah right... To zombies alone

6 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by madridguy(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2016
" What they told me "? Who told me? Jonathan wasted our treasury during rainy days and now we all suffering. Same way the Angolan, Venezuelan are suffering too cos their leaders too never safe for days like this. The likes of UAE, Saudi Arabia to mention few are also feeling the heat but due to the measures on ground it not that showing on them.

Let use this platform to educate one another. If GEJ still remain in power with crude oil selling below $50 I guess by now naija go don dey OLX.

clefstone:
you were taught to believe GEJ is clueless, but u hv never stopped to think for one moment if what they told u about the man is true
Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Bro u don't understand economics if u do then u won't say this
While I won't blame Jonathan because he came in with zeal to work but after the subsidy thing he gave up
Nigerians need to understand that's we must make sacrifices for our tomorrow, we failed to do that yesterday and that why today it's like this
We need to dig deep, look ahead and earn dollars through the right source
We also need to reduce our dollar demand by going into local production

We are in dis together and there is no quick fix,

The government should explain to every man, in clear language what is wrong and were it went wrong and the only way to make it correct... So that the people can follow

Not every one is smart enough to understand this basic economics

Am still waiting for the day any authority in economics would say it's not Jonathan's fault

1 Like

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by madridguy(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Is it that you don't know what to say or you cannot conduct yourself? Let argue with point and fact.

kossyablaze:
yeah right... To zombies alone

1 Like

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Where were you last night when the timbers of NL were discussing about our present economy situation? Buhari still remain the best option. The present situation is bad which is obvious to the president himself, but thinking GEJ is the answer means you have been clouded with bigotry. Sit down and educate yourself.

newbornmacho:

You no de shame? See what your lord and Savior has done to Nigeria...and you still have the effrontery to talk. You should be hiding in a cave now...Generations yet unborn will curse everyone that had a hand in bringing this disaster of a president to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by nigerianvenom(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Very apt.
I weep for my nation Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2016
I hope zombies have been educated enough to see through any APC propaganda to blame it on GEJ.

Make no mistake the fall of the Nigeria economy Is as a result of the directionless, vision-less, clueless(most times non-existent) and flip-flop nature of GMB and his (rape) gang policies on the economy.

Foreign investors are not avoiding/leaving Nigeria like a plague because of the fall of crude oil.

Nigeria over-taking South Africa economy as the biggest (pre-Buhari) was as a result of sound economic policy. It was even echoed by present economy expert that crude oil represent a tiny fraction of our GDP - therefore let no one come blabbing about crude oil sale in defending the inept leader.

Even the most optimistic Zombie knows the 74yrs old man is heading Nigeria to doom.

I take solace in the fact that buhari has heeded PDP(Fayose) advice by getting an economy advicer.

it shows his priority is gradually shifting from propaganda (more than 3 media advicers) to the economy(hopefully it will be more than 1 as PDP talks more sense into him)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by kaeycea(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2016
whichever way, it's change. After shouting change to win election it's obvious they meant negative change

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by Eazybay(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Well I must say investors believed more in d previous regime. This one has nothing to do wif politics.. How dey disappeared overnight is still a source of concern to d discerning mind.

Check my signature.

IT'S JUST EAAAZZZY!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by AllTheWayUp: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

E pain am

5 Likes

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by proeast(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2016
bennygreat1:
#GodpleasesaveNigeriafromcrumbling...

#Amen..
God will not answer such prayer because he knows what is best for mankind and Nigeria remaining as one is a perpetuation of evil and injustice. The inevitable as predicted by the CIA is already happening, we should stop decieving ourselves and accept it in good faith. WE ARE BETTER OFF DIVIDED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omokri Respond To South Africa Overtaking Nigeria's Economy by madridguy(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Wetin pain you?

AllTheWayUp:

E pain am

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Erotic Pre-wedding Photos That Has Got People Talking / 15-year-old-boy-caught-having-sex-with-goat / Ngeneukwenu's APC Lies Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.