Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Olori Wuraola Pregnant? Checkout This Photo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola Pregnant? Checkout This Photo (840 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olori Wuraola Pregnant? Checkout This Photo by Disneylady(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Its looks like the wife of the new Ooni of Ife, Olori Wuraola Otiti is expecting an heir to the throne.

The queen was spotted with a noticeable pregnancy bump when she arrived with her husband Oba Ogunwusi to the Oba of Lagos’ palace a few days ago onMonday August 8 for the civil ceremony of Seyi Tinubu and Layla Holm.

Olori Wuraola and the Ooni of Ife have not officially announced their baby news, but the facts are difficult to hide under her loose cream dress.

Awww congrats to the royal couple who were just a few of the many dignitaries at the wedding of Bola Tinubu’s son a few days ago in Lagos.

The Ooni & his Olori tied the knot earlier this year in March, this will be their first child together.

Source:http://www.ngtrends.com/2016/08/olori-wuraola-pregnant-checkout-this-photo/

Re: Olori Wuraola Pregnant? Checkout This Photo by zanotti: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ghen ghen

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Fallen Angel / Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike / My Husband Expects Me to Cook For HIM every day but I HATE COOKING!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.