Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,087 members, 7,825,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos (35758 Views)

OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by ponpon(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Naso these microbiology boys enter FP
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

i bet you cant see these and not scream woow shocked shocked shocked shocked
doubting? then click wink
https://www.nairaland.com/3275752/wedding-store-t-w-creating#48300118
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by mattmogan88: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
so cool... anymore pix..
dem suppose do ONAGA character...MTK FAN
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by mattmogan88: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
so cool... anymore pix..
dem suppose do ONAGA character...MTK FAN
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by AlphaCentauri: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
rexhafiz:

That's not Taurus, that's Maleficent without the wings
do you see the bull horns ?
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by Pdizzle(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
itsawrapoutfitt:
The canes in the NURTW picture killed it cheesy...So on point but they sure look neater than the NURTW hustlers on the street of Lagos grin

They killed it, with their rubbish white-dirty canvas cheesy
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Wished any of d ladies did d wonderwoman costume. The lasso of truth rolled up by the side wouldav been lovely to see!!! cool cool cool
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by refreshrate: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2016
grayht:
The first pics sef....

A replica of Ex-Garage Officials

Guy! This your picture dey crase
laugh don nearly wound me for here

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by Benbelor(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
I'm I the only one that think those white handkerchiefs are insigne of something cool
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by chindoone(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2016
kossyablaze:
The first girl from left in d 2nd pic is a zombie grin
leave make she dey form zombie them go come visit her for night cos Dem see potential zombie
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by SweetieConstie(f): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Photoshoot, where art thou?? cheesy cheesy

Oya, comman share your own costume photos ASAP... grin
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2016
refreshrate:

Guy! This your picture dey crase laugh don nearly wound me for here
lol
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by kossyablaze(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2016
chindoone:
leave make she dey form zombie them go come visit her for night cos Dem see potential zombie
grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by jerryfisher(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
u go fear
nice one,,future agbero because no job!!!
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by otswag(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2016
vizkiz:
I love me some of these ladies... Especially that hot sexy stripper tongue embarassed

Would have gone for the dead chick but I don't wanna be furcking a thriller video reject. No way man grin

thats no stripper. She's a dominatrix.
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by otswag(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2016
Dis 1 na hungry hulk i.e hulk elebi

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by vizkiz: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2016
otswag:
thats no stripper. She's a dominatrix.

ok, thanks
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by kolnel: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2016
It's fun tho
But the nurtw still missed lots of apparel

Big thick lips
Horrible faces with various scars on their body
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by jojosweet(f): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
cheesywww.nairaland.com/attachments/4091636_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

dead zombie, thor the hammer, taurus the bull, and osiris the keeper and police of the dead
that isn't taurus she was going for maleficent she failed at it tho.
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by Emeka71(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2016
I'm even there witnessing the thing now.
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by AlphaCentauri: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
jojosweet:
that isn't taurus she was going for maleficent she failed at it tho.
in mythology depending on which empire you are talking about be it egyptian or greek or roman, they have the same mythology with different variation but its the same person. like how auset in egypt is isis in greek and virgin mary in roman. same character different empire. so she may be maleficent under one empire but she is taurus the bull under another empire.
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by kenoz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by jojosweet(f): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
in mythology depending on which empire you are talking about be it egyptian or greek or roman, they have the same mythology with different variation but its the same person. like how auset in egypt is isis in greek and virgin mary in roman. same character different empire. so she may be maleficent under one empire but she is taurus the bull under another empire.
I am impressed at ur knowledge on mythology but I know as a girl that she was aiming for maleficent she just flopped bad. Thank you tho for the lesson I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by pedrilo: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
reminiscing the good old days wen i no get problem.
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by Kazrem(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Those guys in NURTW uniform killed it.

Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by AlphaCentauri: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
jojosweet:
I am impressed at ur knowledge on mythology but I know as a girl that she was aiming for maleficent she just flopped bad. Thank you tho for the lesson I appreciate
I make it my business to know everything there is to know. knowledge is power. some chase money, some chase wisdom. and i appreciate the kind words. thanks

oh and let me add, the character maleficent is based on taurus the bull. just how the lion king is based on leo
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by Codyt(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
rexhafiz:

That's not Taurus, that's Maleficent without the wings
I wonder o. They need to watch the movie tho
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by ManTiger(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
vizkiz:
I love me some of these ladies... Especially that hot sexy stripper tongue embarassed

Would have gone for the [b]dead
chick but I don't wanna be furcking a thriller video reject. No way man grin
[/b]
Necrophilia comes to my mind.
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by hamrof(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
practice makes perfect.....

+pack of zombies..... (anyway am just passing by)
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by AlphaCentauri: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
jojosweet:
just to let you know the character maleficent is based on taurus the bull. check this link out. its a very short read. just read the first 3 lines

http://astrology-babe.tumblr.com/post/116640008576/the-signs-as-disney-villains
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by photoshoot(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lool, saw them, chemical engr and microbiology grin

The nurtw guys burst my head when I saw them cheesy
Re: UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos by pippimp(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Are you sure these are students?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnancy, Drug Test: Covenant University Subtly Reacts To Allegations (video) / Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos / A Quick Notice For All Student Looking For Admission Into University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.