Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt (1431 Views)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by LordVarys: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Premium Times and Sahara Reporters Columnist Bamidele Ademola-Olateju joins the bandwagon of Buharists giving up on his administration
Excerpts from her Facebook post grin
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153596481545810&id=554680809

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by Mockinbird: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2016
To blame is easy.

1 Like

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by DickDastardly(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2016
More in the comming days grin cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by amnesty7: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Giving Dogara cover, if true, is a huge self-undoing by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
welldone,after pushing us to death trap,you are all retreating,don't worry we are going down together,always remember 6ft.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by drightguy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
wailers form finished....your own will be 10ft grin

8 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by quiverfull(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is an objective albeit passionate assessment of the current administration. The writer has really captured the thoughts of a lot of people who support president Buhari. I'm still hopeful though, that God will help him succeed.
Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by Paperwhite(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
This one is a case of pure hatred cum ignorance,tribalism etc.I have observed and read from history to know that the core north see us-Middle Beltans(MB) as important only when they seek political favor.Hence I swore that I'll never be part of it.Now brethren from South-West though educated like our South-East folks still choose to go for this ill-minded president of all time.The consequences is what we're seeing now.Have they got the so-called positions they alleged the past government failed to give them? Your answer is as good as mine.Lets unite for what that is right & eschew that which is against our collective progress.God help us all.

8 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by ConqueredWest: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Afonjas should stop disturbing us with their lamentations. grin

12 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by oduastates: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Olateru has always been consistent. Perhaps she and her people will one day move from the one -Nigeria mentality and start investing their energy in Oodua Republic.

I hate to say that Nigeria Buhari has proven not as strong willed and hung on religion like 99.9% of Nigerians.
When exactly will the 0.1 % stand up to be counted.
The humanists amongst us who know that man is able to do unprecedented good and evil.Those who know that religion has in the course of history, been an impediment to creativity, development and growth.
Those who know that to shut out backwardness,the undeniable evidence of science must be paramount.
Nigeria has got to the point where she needs a Joseph Stalin or Mao Tse Tsung.
Someone who would do to criminals of all stripes what should be done to criminals( a bullet in the back of the head).
The entire legal,law and order system is not fit for purpose.
The criminal political system is not fit for purpose.
The criminal economic system is not fit for purpose.
The criminal educational system is not fit for purpose
The criminal constitution is not fit for purpose.

he bowed to the criminal new-liberal pressures to devalue the naira against his own instincts.
The pressures from those whose business is not to produce, but to act as socially harmful middlemen.
The clowns wanted devaluation,devaluation,devaluation.
Now that the naira has been devalued and the impact is ricocheting around the economy, they are making another noise.
A 'business' community that cannot build refineries but knows how to import. A business community whose entire business is shifting the wealth created elsewhere but who do not create wealth.
Nigerians continuously need access to dollars to consume what they do not produce. You would have expected them to at least produce the dollars they need.
Nope.
They want to continue consuming.
1 $50,000 per annum tuition for their kids while they ruin the educational system at home.

2 $100,000 medical check ups

3 $10,000 champagne

4 $300, 000 shopping trips to Milan, London and Paris.

May be Buhari should do these clowns another favour and hand them over to the IMF for special treatment.

Has anyone noticed that Utomi who was asking for devaluation has suddenly gone quiet.
Now he is saying " Do something".
Without telling us what exactly that " something" means.

1 Like

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by onatisi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
DickDastardly:
More in the comming days grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by christejames(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
The scale keeps falling off their eyes grin,

very soon Buhari himself will start admitting his failure! I can't wait for Lie Mohammed to give up on the administration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by naijaboy756: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Afonjas should stop disturbing us with their lamentations. grin
no insult my people. BTW, are we camelions?
Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by Nne5: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
She said My support of buhari is not cast in stone grin grin grin grin grin

I thought they said wailers forms are finished.lol it better not.
Someone should 'dash' this woman one abeg.

I Nne5 remain a proud floor member of the wailing Wailers association of Nigeria. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by sathel(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by mastermaestro(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari was, is and will never be our light out of the abyss. Only hateful and vengeful people like himself campaigned and voted for him.

The scales are falling but they must all regret their hate for a pure democrat like Jonathan whose democratic beliefs were alien to a people already accustomed to monarchical dictatorship.

3 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by hurpieyehmie(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari is just a governing class who dances to the tune of the rulings classes. One out of majority, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by cockoduck: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
no man born of woman can fix Nigeria, the thing is this,
the reason Nigeria is in this mess is Biafra, not because of
ipob or massob, but Biafra, look, restructuring this country by collapsing these useless states, going back to regional system or adopting the Aburi accord, is the only way out, but because of Biafra, Nigerians are unwilling to do it. They think that by restructuring, biafrans will gain a leverage against Nigeria. But only s stupid fellow does the same thing over and over again and expect a different result each time. You guys can change presidents for all you like but it will be of no use.

1 Like

Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Seems the spell isn't potent anymore..Ma'am, kindly visit the nearest Bible believing church and give your testimony. You'd be shock how many people will be happy for you

As I mean to say, accept my sincere congratulations!
Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by Trailblazer1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by juman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
The government has all what it needed to succeed.
The ministers are superb individuals.
There is no reason why the government should fail, but the government is failing

The government is just stupid.
Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by onward4life(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
hassanbot:
welldone,after pushing us to death trap,you are all retreating,don't worry we are going down together,always remember 6ft.

Nobody can push us to death !!!! grin grin grin grin grin. U funnily said dat abi
Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
............wailers Admittance Form is finished o, come back next two years. grin
let me COME and be GOING. Confused intelligentias undecided .........Blinded by demonic brooms.
Re: Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt by Amanwulu1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dis govt has only achieved one thing as far as I'm concerned. It has opened my eyes to d only thing dat can unite nigerians(Hunger). Nigerians of every class, tribe, ethnic and religion(except idiatts) are now speaking hunger induced truth. There is hope for nigeria in hunger's name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA / The Most Crooked Politician In The History Of Nigeria / Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.