Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (28542 Views)

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
You don't understand yourself. For you to mention Saddam and Ghadaffi I won't say anything to you.

Paperwhite:
God does not help or gives wisdom to tyrants man.Remember;Adolf Hitler,Saddam Hussaini,Gaddaffi,etc?
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Jirate(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
He went to find out we if still have a President. cool
He could not have gone for any other reason.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
christejames:
Hope the meeting is to sternly warn the president on the present economic situation?
Buhari seems oblivious of the present hardship in his government. ..

There's looming anarchy and Buhari is becoming jittery hence his meetings with people he believes can help but unfortunately if the masses are not behind him then OBJ, GEJ, SOYINKA e.t.c can't help him.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Amaliawodi: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wole soyinka has lost his honour when he joined the scam called change mantra.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

no one is even asking for $1=N1.He should just return Nigeria to the way he met it chikenaaa

hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

no one is even asking for $1=N1.He should just return Nigeria to the way he met it chikenaaa

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

this is how he met it
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
The only way that meeting will make sense is if Prof went there with Ear Drop and Cotton Bud. cool

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ayoola171(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

"Orisa to ba le gbe mi; se mi bo se ba mi" meaning "deity if you can not support me; leave me the way you met me"
Una no go kill person with laugh for nairaland.
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Genius meets ragheaded dunderhead.

Is there going to be an osmosis reaction, or a diffusion? grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Biafman: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why in this world am in same country with these kind of people?
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Koddedtinz: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buharis ear is clogged and his brain cells are dead, nothing can penetrate his head, why bother?

I used to respect Soyinka until recently, anyway he is old and there's not much fight left in him. Guy just wants to enjoy what's left of his life before he passes on.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You have written well, but is that even possible? APC-led federal government have fantastically messed up the country and the economy!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Koddedtinz: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shym3xx:
Genius meets ragheaded dunderhead.

Is there going to be an osmosis reaction, or a diffusion? grin
there will certainly be a confusion going on in Buharis head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by abduolaye(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meeting the likes of Prof.will be of great help to national development, i pray the meeting will benefit the masses.
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Let's something positive come out of these meetings.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
christejames:
Hope the meeting is to sternly warn the president on the present economic situation?
Buhari seems oblivious of the present hardship in his government. ..
The man seems to be in another planet all together. Very oblivious of the economic hardship in Nigerian indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
Koddedtinz:
there will certainly be a confusion going on in Buharis head.

So, neither osmosis nor diffusion would take place cos BooHarry lacks the mental capacity for anything, hence the only plausible reaction would be confusion, no?

Oh well, it's finished (in Jesus' voice on the cross). grin

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
The moment I started seeing Rotimi Amechi around Soyinka I knew where it was heading. This is the government trying to buy over Soyinka so he could stop talking.

Soyinka should please stop cozying around Nigerian politicians and maintain his role as a critics. If he becomes compromised by this super clueless government, I'll give up for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by rabex123(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
The present economic situation is really alarming. I guess the meeting is how to move our country forward.

Sai Baba act fast, I believe and have trust in you.

May God help you and grant you more wisdom to bring $1-#1.
God will grant you wisdom too

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by sancoplacid: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good one! Wole Soyinka gonna talk sense to that zombie ruler mumuhamed burukutuhari there at the villa. WS can be trusted as his advice to the govt is for humanity but that maga will not accept his advice claiming that his hearing organ is not functioning when WS met him.is Biafra or resource control.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by tammie24: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

epic!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wailers don see food!!! Oya, y'll should come and do what you know how to do best!!! Insult you president without remorse!!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meeting btw a Certified Dullard and Certified Scholar=No Understanding so therefore Useless meet up
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by wawaboy1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tomorrow, another person will visit baba in Aso Rock and come out smiling.

while all of them keep smiling is what i don't know.

I think the time has come for all nigerians to visit baba in Aso Rock, may be, we will smile too
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Pappyjim: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
How many sticks did u take today
Keneking:
Nonsense meeting

The poet has nothing to offer Buhari economically.

Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Frontbright: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense meeting

. olodo is ur name
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by rrhostomy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who you call GEJ and his cohorts are sponsoring terrorism (Nda) in this country. Difficult to believe but its true. This boys can't be acting on their own if there is nothing assuredly giving them the confidence of nothing-dey-happen. What the RNDA has said is the stark truth. Arhhhhhhhh, what can a nigerian do?
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense meeting

[size=14pt]You are another INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED NIGERIAN. And majority of you are the real problem of Nigeria.
You come on the internet to make noise, but have little or nothing to add value to the Nigerian intelligentsia. [/size]
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=14pt]You are another INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED NIGERIAN. And majority of you are the real problem of Nigeria.
You come on the internet to make noise, but have little or nothing to add value to the Nigerian intelligentsia. [/size]

You have just made noise online.
Re: Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew.

Abeg who dey cook okro soup around ojuelegba? I get akpu for house but no soup and hunger dey mama me,I fit trek to your house with my akpu to eat am with your soup. Please help a brother in need

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money From The North Used In Developing Western, Eastern Regions- Ango Abdullahi / PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.