Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report (1104 Views)

'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / Igbos Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race…us Academic Report 2015 / Are Igbo The Lost Black Jewish Tribe? By Obi Ebuka Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by betterABIAstate: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
A United States Academic report for The year 2015 has suggested that the Igbo people of South Eastern Nigeria are the most Brilliant black African Race.

This doesn’t come as much of a shocker taking into account the Two Igbo students who broke records by gaining admissions into 8 Ivy League Schools. The students, Harold Ekeh scored 2270 out of 2400 on his SATs while Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna scored a 101.6 GPA.

17-year-old Harold Ekeh is a senior student at the Elmont Memorial High School in Long Island while Augusta Uwamanzu- Nna is a high-school student from Long Island, New York.

The 8 schools offering the admissions include: Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania and Yale University.

The report reads: “A search through the promotional materials of school for a black student – all schools and colleges would always show some black faces in their promotional materials if they have any – reveals that they have had at least one black student, and it was, unsurprisingly, a Nigerian Igbo.”

According to two online news portal, NBC News and MSN, the two teenagers are faced with “a big decision to make soon.” as Harold Ekeh has 13 admission offer from universities, 8 of which are Ivy League schools which according to NBC makes the choice-making decision harder than usual.

Ekeh while Speaking with NBC News said: “It’s very, like, stunning. It’s like getting hit with a brick, honestly. When you see congratulations, you’re like, wow your hard work has paid off, definitely.”

http://www.theheraldng.com/us-academic-report-reveals-igbo-people-may-brilliant-black-african-race/#VTtto57Astx8ClI0.99
Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by madridguy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nonsense report

The report reads: “A search through the promotional materials of school for a black student – all schools and colleges would always show some black faces in their promotional materials if they have any – reveals that they have had at least one black student, and it was, unsurprisingly, a Nigerian Igbo.”...Fallacy of hasty generalisation angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by FlyoruB: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yup. THe most brilliant race of African Drug kingpins. I doff my hat. Respect. cool

Btw, when will an academic or igbo vip pen an open letter about the incessant drug-trafficking perpetrated by this 'brilliant' race?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by betterABIAstate: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, food is ready.

The most brilliant African race has made nigeria proud again in diaspora
Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Is that so? Over to the Afonja's and Arewa's to prove this wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by betterABIAstate: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
FlyoruB:
Yup. THe most brilliant African Drug kingpins. I doff my hat. Respect. cool

Btw, when will an academic or igbo vip pen an open letter about the incessant drug-trafficking perpetrated by this 'brilliant' race?
I think you should also ask baba suwe, I think he's Igbo also

1 Like

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by FlyoruB: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I think you should also ask baba suwe, I think he's Igbo also

Lol. For every baba suwe, there are 100s if not thousands of your kinsmen soiling the country's image. Some are awaiting sentencing as we speak sef. Na wetin una brilliance achieve be dat, bah? cheesy

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/08/the-trial-of-8-nigerian-men-accused-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by betterABIAstate: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
FlyoruB:

Lol. For every baba suwe, there are 100s if not thousands of your kinsmen, soiling the country's image. Some are awaiting sentencing as we speak sef. cheesy

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/08/the-trial-of-8-nigerian-men-accused-of.html

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by apcisevil: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
FlyoruB:
Yup. THe most brilliant race of African Drug kingpins. I doff my hat. Respect. cool

Even at that it takes extra courage, bravery and smartness to carry drugs...beside, the senator who is wanted in the USA is not an igbo...
Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by betterABIAstate: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
apcisevil:

Even at that it takes extra courage, bravery and smartness to carry drugs...beside, the senator who is wanted in the USA is not an igbo...
let him keep saying rubbish

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by RedboneSmith(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
*loud yawn*
Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by FlyoruB: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
apcisevil:

lol. Didn't I doff my hat for your extra-courageous, brave, smart, hardworking and drug-trafficking lot?? Abi see me see wahala o. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by FlyoruB: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:

See how pathetic you are?? Even the baba suwe you dey present as evidence sef, till today im no shyt one single capsule of hard-drug sef and even sued the and won the NDLEA in court grin, dem no catch am with one single drug. Abeg don't get me started on your hardworking brothers. Is it the ones in Indonesia, abi Thailand, South AFrica, Cambodia, Malaysia? Guy, you sef know say you no fit win dis fight so jus let am rest. lol

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-baba-suwe-wins-n25-million-damages-ndlea

1 Like

Re: Igbo, The Most Brilliant African Race- U.S Academic Report by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Against all odds... Igbo kwezue nu!!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Hausa Women To The Yorubas / Stellar Connections: Explorations In YORUBA Cultural Astronomy!!! / 10 Reasons Why I Will Remain In My Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.