Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son (56999 Views)

Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast / Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by goldcoinhub: 6:22am On Aug 05, 2020
A highly devastating explosion rocked Beirut, the Lebanese capital yesterday evening.

It was a terrifying moment in the history of the country and moments the massive explosion escalated was captured on video, and nothing could be has heart breaking as watching the clips that went viral across the net.

A sad moment one father was frantically searching for a hiding place in his home to save his son was captured by his CCTV and it's a situation one would never wish to experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfneCncFXz0

Moment the explosion escalated and destroyed buildings even kilometers away from the scene of explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xvuyj9wnvM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by SmartProf(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2020
So touching...The rate of bad news accross the world in recent times is increasing exponentially compared to good news. Infact media houses like CNN, Aljazeera et al., have such bad news as headline news each moment. Sometimes I wish I can locate the garden of Eden and just go and flex there as my own big brother house, but I've never found it on the map grin...God has to save the world, cos with humans it has failed.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2020
How is the repentant Boko Haram faring?

14 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by realstars: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Fire Is The Worst Enemy

7 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Sad..water comot 4 my eyes i swear down. embarassed

Baba God,abeg balance this 2020 for your people,make everywhere soft abeg.

76 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2020
OhBiafra:
Why was he screaming the same slogan used by terrorists?
Yobabad:
And somebody will expect me to practice that shit, without it there will not Terrorism, stupid and dirty practice
Islamophobia has blocked u guys sense of reasoning.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by OhBiafra: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Why was he screaming the same slogan used by terrorists?

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Amotolongbo(f): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2020
It isn’t a good experience being in that kind of situation.

May one never experience that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Yobabad: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2020
And somebody will expect me to practice that shit, without it there will not Terrorism, stupid and dirty practice

18 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Amotolongbo(f): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Yobabad:
Go and read about medieval Christianity also. If the Catholics and Protestants had access to bomb then, they would have destroyed the whole earth a long time ago

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2020
touching
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2020
The picture below... I think he's trying to show them that his family are still there.

Really sad.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by JeffreyD1(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Omo shey na bomb be this one

See as e melt those buildings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by segebase(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2020
God save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by OhBiafra: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Religion bigotry has blocked u guys sense of reasoning.
Wrong grammar

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Gwagone: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2020
I have so many questions to ask about this matter
So sad and disheartening
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by flyingpig: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go and read about medieval Christianity also. If the Catholics and Protestants had access to bomb then, they would have destroyed the whole earth a long time ago
But times have changed and they have changed too haven't they? Why can't some muslim terrorists accept we are in modern world and change their indoctrination on terrorism? Hian

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by ThatFairGuy: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2020
My heart bled.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2020
OhBiafra:
Wrong grammar
correct me please.

5 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Amotolongbo(f): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2020
flyingpig:
But times have changed and they have changed too haven't they? Why can't some muslim terrorists accept we are in modern world and change their indoctrination on terrorism? Hian
No time changed.

Only that Christianity has shattered into small pieces like pebbles and no much enough unity to fight. Unlike Islam.

Islam has two major branches, Sunni and Shia. The Sunni is by far the largest and always easy in unity to fight against Shia or any other religious group.

Unlike Christianity which you can’t really say one has a larger body than the other, though Catholicm has been estimated to have more numerical advantage. Christianity isn’t anymore a United body like it used to be during the crusaders.

A microcosm of that is in some places in the south east where Catholics and Anglicans dominate. You can imagine the rivalry between them.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by flyingpig: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No time changed.

Only that Christianity has shattered into small pieces like pebbles and no much enough unity to fight. Unlike Islam.

Islam has two major branches, Sunni and Shia. The Sunni is by far the largest and always easy in unity to fight against Shia or any other religious group.

Unlike Christianity which you can’t really say one has a larger body than the other, though Catholicm has more numerical advantage. Christianity isn’t anymore a United body like it used to be during the crusaders.

A microcosm of that is in some places in the south east where Catholics and Anglicans dominate. You can imagine the rivalry between them.
yet it is not tense, even by one inch, cause I live in the east and know what's up. The sunni and shia should just edit their doctrines to modern standard and let us have peace. The doctrines of the crusade has been edited to avoid clashes of humans, why can't others propose the same.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by darkdenizen: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Unlike Christianity which you can’t really say one has a larger body than the other, though Catholicm has more numerical advantage. Christianity isn’t anymore a United body like it used to be during the crusaders.

Why are you contradicting urself.
Are you confused in ur bigotry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Amotolongbo(f): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2020
darkdenizen:

Why are you contradicting urself.
Are you confused in ur bigotry
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by MidaserveNG: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
So touching moments
Was like Hiroshima Bomb Explosion
https://twitter.com/i/status/1290691651808006147

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Slawormir: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by nairalee(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2020
So touching. Watching the video of the explosion from afar gives me the chills. Wonder how it's like for those that witnessed it live

1 Like

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Zetty177x: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2020
what's this reason for these bombings in the first place? Can't these terrorists stop already? We ain't interested in ur gods! Gosh!

9 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Jeromejnr(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Birth pangs.

The contractions are getting tighter.

2 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by bestman09(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.