Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex (31296 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by nuelzz04(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Life sentence loading ........offence rape n murder ......just hope hard labour is added to d sentence angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Paseus(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
faitheverest:
Ndi ara ebe nile
NEGODU!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by alaskido(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
When there are so many girls and olosho on the road. grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
CFCman:

They would ravage his rectum there cry

hmmm.
The Lord forgive you.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Skmoda360(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Soyhe:
Booked space
on shemi, but why nah
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by thorpido(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
cococandy:

I don't even feel sorry for them anymore. Now that she's dead I hope she will be given the award of most persevering wife.
It's a pity that it's the children that will suffer now.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Pylony(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Una see wetin Konjicological palava dey cause under Fayose? grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Ghost447(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
toposi4naija:
Last time I checked.......

Brothel aqents charqe #500 per cum....
In a place like Ekiti they might charge less

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Missmossy(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Poverty is a terrible disease. Now she has gone to rest, no more suffering. After seven children in this Nigerian economy, the woman was even reasonable to say no. I'm sure men like him run away from condom. What rubbish now he has killed her.

This is too bad. A useless man with an insatiable urge for sex. He should go and join her biko angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by freshcvvs: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
marycool18:
Men and SEX don't know why God gave some of them preeks undecided

To go in between your thighs.. grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by chimoskyg(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
This State sha
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

hmmm.
The Lord forgive you.
There is a 60% chance of that happening
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by sylve11: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga dre11 e be like say we go give you title of the 'bringer of bad news on Nl' oh,
Almost all your topics na armed robbers caught rapist caught or person killed

grin grin cool
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by sunnyside16(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
obviously the jail cell won't deny him a sleeping space if guilty
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by slap1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
VolTOxic:
I can't fathom why people get in so much trouble for sex. A brief act of two mucous glands rubbing each other. That's nonsense.

Yinmu
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by faitheverest(f): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Paseus:
NEGODU!

Just negodu nno
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by mpinegatorkor: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks God for this particular day, it was a memorial event.

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Emo101(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
The Man Na Fayose And Dino Melaye Paddy
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by NkayTiana(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's poverty.... cos when a man is poor, only sex from his wife can give him joy

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by GloriaNinja(f): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some men doesn't deserve to have a Dick.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
NkayTiana:
It's poverty.... cos when a man is poor, only sex from his wife can give him joy
Another reason not to marry a poor man!
grin
On a more serious note,I am glad the fool is going to join his wife in the grave,sooner or later! undecided
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
This afonjas and Bleep ehh.. Kai..
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
wow.
U kill someone becos of lust? What kind of world is this sef?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by huntax(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
freemanbubble:
na wa for Nigerians o. no male condom, no female condom, no family planning, no withdrawal method, no contraceptive pills, no iud
just dey enter the woman like that begin born children. make them bring law when he go require parents to pay tax of hundred thousand naira on kids everymonth once the number of children pass four.
stupid man. the muscle of he asshole go collapse when bad guyz for jail penetrate am. that he anus go receive enough hot sperm for jail. and he go suck their cock die
undecided Your imagination is pretty disturbing

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Maslow80: 3:41am On Aug 12, 2016
The couple were so daft,why can't they go for family planning to fully enjoying sex.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Lexzytee(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2016
Che sex na food ni if she deny u y cnt u jxt go elsewhere nd satisfy ursef d man sef wicked hmmmm d woman tho no word for her

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by mediang: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by abbeyty(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2016
VolTOxic:
I can't fathom why people get in so much trouble for sex. A brief act of two mucous glands rubbing each other. That's nonsense.

i wonder too ohhh, people ruin their lives and others just cuz of 2 second enjoyment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid) / Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) / Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.