Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (60820 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Islie: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 34-year old man, Destiny Obete has landed in trouble after he battered his friend’s lover, Angela Akpan for denying him sex in his house in Lagos.

The incident happened at 30 Adebayo Oyelano Street, Ejigbo , Lagos.

Destiny descended on the lady, beat her up and inflicted injury on her body.

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that Angela had accommodation problem and pleaded with Obete to stay in his house until she was able to get another accommodation. He agreed and she moved into his house.

However, Obete upon discovering that Angela was bringing other men to the house for sex romps, developed interest and wanted to have his own share. It was gathered that one night when they had locked the door and were about to sleep, Obete tried to arouse her feelings so that she will be in the mood.

Angela became annoyed and refused all entreaties by Obete to have his way. That angered Obete who reportedly assaulted her and threw her out of his apartment.

When P.M.EXPRESS contacted Angela, she explained that Obete got angry and assaulted her because she refused him taking the advantage of harbouring her in his house to sleep with her. She said it was not his right because she says with and had no right to assault her and stole her money.

However, Obete denied all the allegations and claimed that Angela did so to punish him. He said that both of them were from Cross River State and he knew her in Lagos through his friend and had agreed to harbour her after she explained her accommodation challenge.

The matter was reported to the police at Ejigbo Division, Obete was arrested and charged before Ejigbo Magistrates court for assault.

He pleaded not guilty.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. K.J. Layeni granted Obete bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 14 February, 2018.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-batters-squatter-denying-sex/

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nothing good comes FREE.

Ladies & Gents take note.

"Beware of the free meal"

- Robert Greene in 48 Laws of power.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by ImpressionsNG: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
There's no evidence of assault as it is, so I think prosecuting and remanding him, and slamming a bail of N50k is very very harsh indeed. That's what you get for accommodating a jezebel.

Anyways, if you've got major problems with body odour mouth odour or even genital odours, you should learn about the natural cure to this once and for all....
http://www.impressions.ng/cure-bad-breath-body-odor-with-miraculous-alfalfa-plant/

21 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by rapcy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na wah o
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by hobermener: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bitches be trying to play smart. I let you in, you bring other men into my apartment to Bleep, while starving my díck of pussy? Really?? dude did the right thing by sending the bitch packing. I hope he gets justice, cos even the judge go understand

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by ibkgab001: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
There is God ooo
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by DoTheNeedful: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE again angry grin

37 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by favourmic(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
TODAY SOMEONE DECIDED TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!! He went to a RESTAURANT and after seeng every table being occupied by COUPLES,he took out his phone and made avery loud phone call saying "My friend,your wife is here with another man just come on and see" Nine ladies DISAPPEARED!!

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by spartan50(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na wa.. See what kpekus has caused you.. Kirikiri

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by livinus009(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Men Shaaa grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by mammanbawa: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
So she should fvck him cos he helped her. Some men are goats

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by mccoy47(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wicked woman. I remember wen a girl did dis same tin to me in school den. I just kicked her n her pussy out!
I cannor come n kill my sef with konji everynight! angry

39 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Olalan(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Been a while I saw a hard copy of PM news, I hope they have mature content in them aside these seemingly beer parlour gists.

20 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by ojeffo: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
CASE ADJOURNED TILL VALENTINES DAY....IMAGINE... Anyway it's still LENT shaa
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by uyams(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Keeping a female as a friend or roommate is like keeping hen like pet, oneday u will eat it

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by jacoik(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
D gal no do well. U for givam small n all this will stop. Do u know what it's to house person?

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Jemc(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Noooo

21 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by shortgun(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
nonsense.
you are doing olosho business in my house without paying rent yet you don't want to give me.
You will leave my house d next day.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Georgry(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
just 5 comments and this tread is already on front page...
nairaland I hail..

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
It is CYRIACUS IZUEKWE again!

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
ImpressionsNG:
There's no evidence of assault as it is, so I think prosecuting and remanding him, and slamming a bail of N50k is very very harsh indeed. That's what you get for accommodating a jezebel.

And what if she was your sister??

13 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by condralbedez: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
However, Obete upon discovering that Angela was bringing other men to the house for sex romps, developed interest and wanted to have his own share.

The lady self Nah LovePeddler

17 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Uyi168: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
CYRIACUS and mumu stories be like..

14 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by hobermener: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
mammanbawa:
So she should fvck him cos he helped her. Some men are goats
Shut the hell up!!!
But she can fuçk other men who have houses but refused to take her in. Na ur type day want use man head because u think say all men na mugu, u better stop before u meet someone like my very good friend up there.
Sense fall on u

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by OfemGeomorph(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]He just honoured a wrong girl. cryHe just honoured a wrong girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Johnhug66(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
I think a lot of perverts will be in need of deliverance this year......#stoolsexstyle# still fresh grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by google1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
P.M.EXPRESS and Ejigbo

25 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by ibori1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
y front page?
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by pinokio1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) / "AK47 & Bullets" SMS: How Would You Explain Your Innocence? / White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.