Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions (27443 Views)

4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / Post All Your Microsoft Excel Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Christeety: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello. Pardon me, if its a little bit lengthy. I need to explain fully so that you can understand and advise me on what step to take. Thanks March 2016, My laptop suddenly stopped Powering ON. I took it to different repair centers and computer village. They all said the same thing that the MOTHERBOARD was faulty. To be on the safer side. I decided to take it to the 'Brand' Repair center, that way I can be guaranteed that they would do a good job. I was thereafter billed #25,000 to repair the Motherboard. After two weeks, my laptop stopped powering on again. (Even,after they changed the motherboard). I returned it back, since I was given (3 Months) warranty. They repaired it immediately and gave it back to me. About 4 days later, same thing happened. I took it back and they repaired it. It kept occurring like that till the 3months warranty elapsed. In total, have taken it back like 8-10 times. Yet I still have the same issue. (SYSTEM NOT POWERING ON). Now, am being told that there's nothing they can do about the laptop. I feel I have been cheated because they know I have little knowledge about computer. I have decided to seek justice by going to meet the company's manager. But I need to work on facts, so that they would know that I can't be cheated. ANALYSIS: 1) With my little knowledge, It's obviously not possible for a New Motherboard to stop working after two weeks. (Please correct me if am wrong) 2) It's either they kept a bad motherboard or they didn't change it at all, but pocketed my money. 3) Since i have been having this issue right before the warranty elapsed... can I still make claim? Please, I need your advise. 25,000 is too much to be cheated on. How do I get justice?. I await your questions, suggestions and advise. Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Christeety:
Hello.
Pardon me, if its a little bit lengthy. I need to explain fully so that
you can understand and advise me on what step to take. Thanks
March 2016, My laptop suddenly stopped Powering ON. I took it
to different repair centers and computer village. They all said the
same thing that the MOTHERBOARD was faulty.
To be on the safer side. I decided to take it to the 'Brand' Repair
center, that way I can be guaranteed that they would do a good
job. I was thereafter billed #25,000 to repair the Motherboard.
After two weeks, my laptop stopped powering on again.
(Even,after they changed the motherboard). I returned it back,
since I was given (3 Months) warranty. They repaired it
immediately and gave it back to me. About 4 days later, same
thing happened. I took it back and they repaired it.
It kept occurring like that till the 3months warranty elapsed. In
total, have taken it back like 8-10 times. Yet I still have the same
issue. (SYSTEM NOT POWERING ON). Now, am being told that
there's nothing they can do about the laptop.
I feel I have been cheated because they know I have little
knowledge about computer. I have decided to seek justice by
going to meet the company's manager. But I need to work on
facts, so that they would know that I can't be cheated.
ANALYSIS:
1) With my little knowledge, It's obviously not possible for a New
Motherboard to stop working after two weeks. (Please correct
me if am wrong)
2) It's either they kept a bad motherboard or they didn't change it
at all, but pocketed my money.
3) Since i have been having this issue right before the warranty
elapsed... can I still make claim?
Please, I need your advise. 25,000 is too much to be
cheated on. How do I get justice?.
I await your questions, suggestions and advise.
Thanks. God bless you.
they didn't change d board it was repaired and given bck to u as new so try and report them

1 Like

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Christeety: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
BelieveTech:
they didn't change d board it was repaired and given bck to u as new so try and report them

Thanks. I thought as much.

One more thing please. Can you please give me hints on how to back up my claims. Cos he might deny it

Thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
bro goodday please..what about phones stock rom??i really need one i want to flash my phone..
BelieveTech:
@ Believe Technology we help you solve all laptops and gadgets related problems as soon as u post them here and if it's more than what u can solve yourself, we can help u fix them @ a reasonable price and if the problem still persist we will help u fix it for free @ a given time. you can visit us @ 13A oremeji str behind skye bank computer village. Call or Whatsap us on 08136537584 or BBM: 2AED631A
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 3:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
bro goodday please..what about phones stock rom??i really need one i want to flash my phone..
happy new month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:08am On Sep 02, 2016
SAME TO U BRO...HOW FAR??
BelieveTech:
happy new month
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by whitelondon: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
BelieveTech:
@ Believe Technology we help you solve all laptops and gadgets related problems as soon as u post them here and if it's more than what u can solve yourself, we can help u fix them @ a reasonable price and if the problem still persist we will help u fix it for free @ a given time. you can visit us @ 13A oremeji str behind skye bank computer village. Call or Whatsap us on 08136537584 or BBM: 2AED631A

I tried to format my Samsung n100 netbook with Windows 7 iso file through USB but when it gets to 62 percent of the installation process it stops and I get the error 0x80070570 message. Pls help
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2016
whitelondon:

I tried to format my Samsung n100 netbook with Windows 7 iso file through USB but when it gets to 62 percent of the installation process it stops and I get the error 0x80070570 message. Pls help
load it thru anoda system when it finish d 1st stage, remove d hard disk and put bck to d samsung to complete

1 Like

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by whitelondon: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2016
BelieveTech:
load it thru anoda system when it finish d 1st stage, remove d hard disk and put bck to d samsung to complete
thanks I will try that
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
whitelondon:
thanks I will try that
ok good
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by ecosystm(m): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2016
pls I need help my laptop HP notebook is showing "non system disk or disk error replace and strike any key".what should I do?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Drayoflife(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please can I still get a new case for my Zinox laptop? It's current state is nothing to write home about. Thanks

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by audition: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
My laptop will not power with its battery but powers when plugged in.If eventually during usage and there is power outage,it freezes because it's on battery. What do I do so as to be able to power it with my battery.I ve bought a new battery but the problem persists
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
ecosystm:
pls I need help my laptop HP notebook is showing "non system disk or disk error replace and strike any key".what should I do?
1: the OS on the system might be corrupt or maybe the hard disk has issue call or watsapp on 08136537584 for better convo
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Drayoflife:
Please can I still get a new case for my Zinox laptop? It's current state is nothing to write home about. Thanks
I don't have Bt u can bring it to my office so I can hlp check for it, call or watsapp on 08136537584
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
audition:
My laptop will not power with its battery but powers when plugged in.If eventually during usage and there is power outage,it freezes because it's on battery. What do I do so as to be able to power it with my battery.I ve bought a new battery but the problem persists
it's a mother board issue kindly bring it down to our office proper checking, call or WhatsApp on 08136537584
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by glorex(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
BelieveTech:
1: the OS on the system might be corrupt or maybe the hard disk has issue call or watsapp on 08136537584 for better convo
hello sir, my laptop hp250 just developed a problem now. I can't logon to my desktop with my password instead it shows an error message stating "the user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" please assist me
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
glorex:
hello sir, my laptop hp250 just developed a problem now. I can't logon to my desktop with my password instead it shows an error message stating "the user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" please assist me
solved
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by glorex(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
BelieveTech:
solved
thank u for your assistance problem solved.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
glorex:
thank u for your assistance problem solved.
happy to hear that keep enjoying ur laptop
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by calculus4life: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
hello house pls Wat could make my hp pavilion system screen light to start blinking on and off
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2016
calculus4life:
hello house pls Wat could make my hp pavilion system screen light to start blinking on and off
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=BelieveTech post=49284536][/quote]we are bck to work
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2016
BelieveTech:
we are bck to work
keep ur calls coming
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2016
BelieveTech:
keep ur calls coming
keep ur post coming in
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by stevejireh01: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Hi, thanks for the good works you are doing, my challenge is on Hp G42, I switched it on, discovered the battery was low, so I decided to connect my power bank to boost it up, N cnnecting th power bank, it displayed (not charging with an X sign) so I switched it off, and upon trying to swicth it on again, it refused to come up, the power bank couldn't power it up, even the normal electrcity couldn't power it up too? please.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 2:33am On Sep 23, 2016
stevejireh01:
Hi, thanks for the good works you are doing, my challenge is on Hp G42, I switched it on, discovered the battery was low, so I decided to connect my power bank to boost it up, N cnnecting th power bank, it displayed (not charging with an X sign) so I switched it off, and upon trying to swicth it on again, it refused to come up, the power bank couldn't power it up, even the normal electrcity couldn't power it up too? please.
add me on whatsap let's talk better it's a power shortage on d mother board
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
BelieveTech:
add me on whatsap let's talk better it's a power shortage on d mother board
happy new week
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
BelieveTech:
happy new week
keep ur post coming
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by ahms12(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
help! am having issue updating my laptop to window 10 from window 7...it's HP pavilion. HDD=300gb and the ram=3gb, processor =2.56ghz
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
ahms12:
help! am having issue updating my laptop to window 10 from window 7...it's HP pavilion. HDD=300gb and the ram=3gb, processor =2.56ghz
maybe u should just us a windows 10 cd to reload it rather dan using internet
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by trixandra(f): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
my Huawei modem does not show signal strength for any network and I am in a place where all the networks are available on 3g. It does show messages and contact on the sum but no signal strength. What could be the problem and how can it be solved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simple Server Not Connecting / Repair Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 EDGE/S7/S7 EDGE/S8 (BEST PRICE GUARANTEED) / Basic Computer Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.