Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi (31658 Views)

6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 / This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Paperwhite(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
That is what you have when a fellow dubiously ascend to power based on "NEPA bill certificate" obtained via a defective quota system with F9 in Economics & Mathematics.Enjoy "Change".

5 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Amanwulu1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Take it or leave it,Buhari ran 4 d election dat brought him to power dis single mindset; let me go and fail and once more instigate d killing of d infidels. Surprisingly there are idio-ts who hd made up their minds to bring him on. He never really thought he could win hence his unpreparedness even tho I believe d preparedness of an illiterate in his job can't b any better.

5 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Abeymills(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
That fulani Daura President is old n d brain is even older than his old age yeye govt

5 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Oluwabusobomi(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lalasticlala let's hangout grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by dadavivo: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
No more form to distribute to all these repentant zombies?

5 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
dadavivo:
No more form to distribute to all these repentant zombies?
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by dewizzy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
LET UNIBEN LEAD

THE AFRICONTEST WRITING COMPETITION...
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW, LIKE AND RATE THE ARTICLE ON THE PAGE. JUST ONE VOTE FROM YOU WOULD PROVE USEFUL

http://www.afritalks.com/showcase/1984-a-mothers-heart.61/
THANKS

Please share and tell others about it...
please vote for me on the page
Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Lilimax(f): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
All these people are just waking up to the reality in Nigeria.
We've been scammed! embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by wristbangle: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Buhari is an epitome of failure!

Only zombies think otherwise.
Just watch as they come here now to defend this empty dry skull below

Forget zombies or any other group of people, the northerners sef are sick and tired of this clueless man.

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by pippimp(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Five reasons my asss. There is only one reason; He is a Nigerian trying to manage Nigerians. It can never work. Two negatives can never make a positive.

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Fryzi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
He will continue to fall until he fall off 4rm d seat he is not worthy of. Useless people!
Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by kolaish(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
MAY GOD HELP US.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Kenobus: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some Nigerians said they wanted a Dullard with NEPA certificate! Imagine Buhari hiring 13 SANs just to say I dont have a WAEC certificate! That is the results of what they wanted!

6 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by gurunlocker: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
This post is straightforward and speaks the truth, I hope zombies will understand and agree.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Deen77: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
You can diversify under 4 year's, it take Dubai many years.

Look at Nigeria standing among nation.

Crude Oil crash and No saving.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Toosure70: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
#SOUTHUNITE#

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by zeburudaya: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari are fail because Chineke akpochiele ya nti!

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by kgr8mike(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
He has no certificate to govern.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Beadex1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
All these kids above me though. This forum have become something else. You hardly read any meaningful comment except insults upon insults.

Anyway Sahara reporters got this one right. Buhari's economic policies from the onset were "ignorantly made" to put the nation into a dire situation. You don't just come onboard and try to change everything overnight. You take things one step at a time. Buhari and his economy team{if there is even anything like that} seriously need to put things in order. They just have 31months left to vacate that office, his economic team should think outside the box for once.

I saw that finance minister saying rubbish yesterday, and I'd wonder if that woman is even capable of handling a complex economy like ours. God help them all
I knew it..... I had the feelings that you are a smart guy and today's write up has just attest to that. Nice post..kudos

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by mastermaestro(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
wristbangle:

Forget zombies or any other group of people, the northerners sef are sick and tired of this clueless man.

You too?

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by csamii: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
All these kids above me though. This forum have become something else. You hardly read any meaningful comment except insults upon insults.

Anyway Sahara reporters got this one right. Buhari's economic policies from the onset were "ignorantly made" to put the nation into a dire situation. You don't just come onboard and try to change everything overnight. You take things one step at a time. Buhari and his economy team{if there is even anything like that} seriously need to put things in order. They just have 31months left to vacate that office, his economic team should think outside the box for once.

I saw that finance minister saying rubbish yesterday, and I'd wonder if that woman is even capable of handling a complex economy like ours. God help them all

Na lie! You didn't just wail or did you?

Attention!!! Nobody should give this guy wailer's form.

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Ben67H: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari why??

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by tinsel: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari is falling only in the eyes of PDP members. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
I hate to say this.Buhari is not a dissapointment.Many of us never had expectations for him...the present reality was expected

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by hoodua467(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
989900:

I like the above part.

That said, the summary of it all is, we have arguably the most sluggish president in the world.

His sluggishness allowed the Saraki and Dogara take over . . . and we are paying for that already.

The long term prognosis for the economy looks good for our economy, but the short and mid terms are terribly abysmal!!!
If we have to wait for the long term, we might all be dead already.

You have fallen for their excuses, NASS only promulgate laws, the Executive implement. See the pattern of ineptitude
1. The budget given to NASS was flawed, it has to be secretly withdrawn, altered, reinserted, the represented by letter.
2. A lot of duplication were found in a budget that they touted as zero budget, a novelty they claim
3. The budget passed spent a long time before signing because pmb thought that the nass gas no power to alter it.
4. They told Nigerians that delay in passing the budget was the problem for economy
5. The budget has been passed, yet the recession has deepened.!!
Conclusion
All the occupiers of the executives are novices!! Don't listen to their excuses, or buck passing any more!!!

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by aresssa: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
JuliettaBitch:

Dr. Malcolm Fabiyi coordinates the Governance Advancement Initiative for Nigeria (GAIN).

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/11/five-reasons-buhari-failing-malcolm-fabiyi
[/s]

This is when ignorant and misguided internet writers have zero clue or sane realities about their own country, the dire situation created by 16 years worth of total destruction and 55 years of rot and decay.

This trash is not the 1st rubbish and definitely won't be the last..

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by olaitoro(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:

And alhaji ibn fizznation wailed.

you can never hide the truth, history will vindicate Ngozi Okonji Iweala.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Misterdhee1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
For things to work the administration needs a new economic team..PYO, Lai Mohammed and others have nothing doing in that team. We need experienced hands. Buhari is only a tested fighter against corruption. Currently, we need more than that. The ministers need to put all hands on deck. I still believe they haven't done enough to be tagged as Failure or Success. They are only poor in policy formulation.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
While some of what Malcolm wrote could be correct, i still stand with Buhari i don't believe good things come easy. Jonathan and his party so wrecked havoc on the Nigerian economy that it is impossible to redeem in only a year and a half. When we stand by someone or something we don't waiver when hard times come, we don't abandon ship in the middle of the journey. We stand tall through thick and thin till the job is done.

#istillstandwithBuharianydayanytime#
Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by aresssa: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
While some of what Malcolm wrote could be correct, i still stand with Buhari i don't believe good things come easy. Jonathan and his party so wrecked havoc on the Nigerian economy that it is impossible to redeem in only a year and a half. When we stand by someone or something we don't waiver when hard times come, we don't abandon ship in the middle of the journey. We stand tall through thick and thin till the job is done.

#istillstandwithBuharianydayanytime#

Excellent post...
Re: Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi by Stanbeto: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don read your Write up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022 / Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.