Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? (10891 Views)

How To Get Sacked From Your Workplace? / Johnspeak Uwangue: How Not To Get Sacked From Your Workplace / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
If you are to get help now

what is the number one problem you will want solved now that will make your work place more fun,engaging and easier to work in

Leave your problem below and lets dicuss it and proffer solutions and ideas.

Let it start rolling in...
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Racism...Just kidding.

I know for a fact I am smarter than my Boss but I had to play dumb and stroke His ego if I ever wanted a promotion, most times these limited the company's potential.

Talking from my days working at KFC in HS right now full blown college kid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Anoruo(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2016
The major challenge is that I get to come on NL every 2hrs.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by admax(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Plenty of work to do but 24hrs not enough. Time management!
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by veekid(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Wanna sell the cocompany ,so no interested buyers
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Dilidee(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Nagging and unsatisfied ungreatful spervisor period

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2016
The major challenge I'm facing in place of work 1 (one) which is related to internet is that all those client (maye) wey ah get no gree pay money and the sh*t dey dull person morale angry angry

Abeg does OP or anybody here get correct science wey person fit dey use balance am??
undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by heskeyw(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2016
I got a work wt a 20k pay in an estate management company. The kind contract wey d man gave to me to sign eh,,, I will upload the picx .

10 Likes

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by allymarry89(f): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2016
My work is getting boring .I feel like changing job undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2016
The second hustle wey man bin dey manage do na bet9ja but E be like say those bookies dey use jazz sef cos anyhow he wan be, one game go spoil ticket for person sef angry angry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by project4OO: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Fuel price hike
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by masterblogger(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2016
lol
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by UmmKhalifah(f): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Don't fink I av 1
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by heskeyw(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2016
.. Picx
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Jamesmatic(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Nagging Boss, no incentives
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2016
yelling boss, sexy looking ladies with hot legs i cant concentrate especially when they unbutton thier shirt a little to display some boobs and they wear some simple nerd glass it turns me on grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by SirElaw(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Slow internet

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2016
fearless15:
yelling boss, sexy looking ladies with hot legs i cant concentrate especially when they're unbutton thier shirt a litttto display some boobs and they wear some simple nerd glass it turns me on grin

My Nigga!!! Oya Chop Knuckle cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

My Nigga!!! Oya Chop Knuckle cool cool
lol you d experience am too?
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by raphealolami(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Lovexme(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2016
No motivation, no challenges, nothing new learnt.

I think I need a new job.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2016
fearless15:
lol you d experience am too?

Nah!! Those girls wey dey my side only fit kill person destiny with the kind dress wey dem dey wear!! But me no dey dull myself as ah don tear some of dem kpetus kiss

You need to act quick, Bro! Stop looking those girls cos you gats make some move before it's gonna be late wink

My 2 cents!!
cool

1 Like

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Having so many responsibilities.
I was employed as just a teacher, but now, Am a paediatrician, a psychologist, a playmate, a mother. it freaks me out sometimes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by femi4: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2016
allymarry89:
My work is getting boring .I feel like changing job undecided
y not make it interesting
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Adaobi12:
Having so many responsibilities.
I was employed as just a teacher, but now, Am a paediatrician, a psychologist, a playmate, a mother. it freaks me out sometimes.

Miss or Is It Mrs Adaobi?? Take heart!! Better days ahead!!! kiss
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by IstandWitBuhari: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2016
My Madam wants me to bash her but I don't want. It's giving me sleepless nights.
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by engrflames: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2016
With the way my work is going now, its getting clearer i should leave it asap.

My boss is a kind of person who takes delight in making people expose secrets and weaker sides of other staffs to him. The fact that i'm a Yoruba man makes it difficult for him to maneuver me anyhow. Im always very careful while talking and he would never hear a.... From me. Now, it beams my surprise that other colleagues are not like this, they open their mouth at the slightest whining.
The fact that its impossible to be in isolation at my work makes it very difficult for me to shut most of these cunny people out of my life.

The recent one that happened is the issue of this guy who have made up his mind to bring me down. There was a dat we are just talking about the work and i had to say something like ''even before september, if God should help me, i can leave this work. My God, you guys won't believe this guy told my boss i said im leaving by September. You might be surprised how i knew ( there is this guy who is close to him nd I). He exposed himself to this guy and i got to know. Anyway, i have to play along, but im so tired of this whole game. I need God to interfare in my...... To the extent that my boss travelled recently and i wasn't told. This shows the extent of image damage i'm battling.

Anyways

Drabeey Was Here

9 Likes

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Emmanueledu(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2016
mine is language barrier! my office is dominated by a major tribe.And they always talk and gossip in vernacular...

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Scorror442: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
The major challenge I'm facing in place of work 1 (one) which is related to internet is that all those client (maye) wey ah get no gree pay money and the sh*t dey dull person morale angry angry

Abeg does OP or anybody here get correct science wey person fit dey use balance am??
undecided undecided
Boss, all those mf client being stingy this days oo. But nigga gaz keep moving forward by learning new stuff. Bro, u fit add spamming, carting, carding, hacking to your work to keep the bank account swelling up.. lol, May God Continue To Bless Our Ten Fingers!

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? by Deejay1000(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2016
angry sad I haven't been paid since I started work as a Dc clerk at NBL am so broke nd I have complained bitterly all to no avail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiler Or Barbing, / FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Training Starts Today: Share Your Challenge Here / Is Your Employer Underpaying You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.