Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria (17188 Views)

Thousands Of Venezuelans Trying To Enter Columbia To Escape Economic Crisis(Pic / 5 Ways To Save For Money For Travel In 2017 / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by kgr8mike(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ok
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by fryoobest(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na Only God go deliver this nation from this demonically infested CHAIN we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by junnyjake(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
when a clueless uneducated unrepentant vindictive old ancestor is on throne more hardship is to be experienced.

2 Likes

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
U guys should better join mmm.
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Princejboy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Impeach Impeach Impeach una know who

D chief certified dullard himself...Mallam Buhari
you are mouthed bro angry

2 Likes

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Miles300: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's funny how APC has been blaming GEJ all along .. But let's face the fact , he came into power and did not hit the ground running to continue from where GEJ stopped .. Just imagine been without a govt for months when he was looking for technocrat . Their was no fiscal policies or direction of the nigeria economy at this point and u expect the economy to be up and doing ? Mordern day economics wait for no one ... The United States without a govt for 2 days will spell doom for walls streets ... He started on a wrong foot , delay budget as in one begin to wonder wat he thinks been a head of state is all about ..

2 Likes

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by jerryfisher(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
rattlesnake:
i voted for apc but PDP are thieves they spoil nigeria but APC is spoiling it more
pls go back and collect ur vote oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Electronzeez(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Explorers:
Imagine, God help us....

grin grin, where are those I am going to Dubai people , dollar don make people humble .

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Explorers(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Electronzeez:

grin grin, where are those I am going to Dubai people , dollar don make people humble .

Before, na to get visa b issue. Now if u get d visa, hw u wan take commot? Imagine the airfare to Florida, Washington&London. How much Canada & Australia go be?

2 Likes

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by pippimp(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
kayo80:
Obviously the recession will affect every aspect.

When we hit rock bottom, I am sure we will bounce back as a country. At least then, all the positive praises will fall solely on the president and his cabinet. Just as Buhari and his ministers are being lambasted by most Nigerians right now, the same people will praise them in a few years to come. Amen!

You are funny. For you to bounce back from anything, you need to know why you are down in the first place. Also, you need the right mentality to bounce back with. Nigerians have no clue why they are at this lowest point nor have the right mentality. You guys are here blaming everybody for something every Nigerian has a hand in causing.

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Electronzeez(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Explorers:

Before, na to get visa b issue. Now if u get d visa, hw u wan take commot? Imagine the airfare to Florida, Washington&London. How much Canada & Australia go be?

I tire cheesy, a better excuse for those abroad not to come back home this December , by the time they spent their life savings to travel from Nigeria to the countries you mentioned , they will never come back again .
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by kayo80(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
pippimp:

You are funny. For you to bounce back from anything, you need to know why you are down in the first place. Also, you need the right mentality to bounce back with. Nigerians have no clue why they are at this lowest point nor have the right mentality. You guys are here blaming everybody for something every Nigerian has a hand in causing.

Okay sir. I am glad I could make you laugh.
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin u wicked
2dugged:
I disagree, so you want zombies to now say if we had only been more patient apc would have turned naija to London?,you want them to say what Nigeria was experiencing was the storm before the calm and all we needed was a little more patience? majority of Nigerians voted for change, and change we will all get even people like me who knew the promises were too go to be true

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by SirChime(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Airfare from Cyprus to Nigeria 400k
Used to buy Dubai tickets 135k - 180k depends on the airline. Now its between 235k - 400k
My visa has been with me for two months now waiting patiently for a change in flight ticket but all I see is change in the wrong direction. Chai! Naira arise from the grave before you become Ugandan shilling .

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Bifwoli: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
junnyjake:
when a clueless uneducated unrepentant vindictive old ancestor is on throne more hardship is to be experienced.

They elected a goatherder Buhari to run a complex economy surely things were set to go very very wrong because he's uneducated and simplistic.How come Saudi Arabia and UAE - oil dependent like Nigeria are not in recession and their currencies haven't devalued by 50% ??

Buhari is a liar and he's incompetent.
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Deepfreezer(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
SirChime:

My visa has been with me for two months now waiting patiently for a change in flight ticket but all I see is change in the wrong direction. Chai! Naira arise from the grave before you become Ugandan shilling .
its better you buy ur ticket now and get out of naija bro. Things are getting worse. Imagine now CBN sell dollars to airlines now at 325 per $1.
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Did you also vote for the greatest scam ever since the creation of man? cheesy grin
nope, I knew their promises were too good to be true

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by junnyjake(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bifwoli:

They elected a goatherder Buhari to run a complex economy surely things were set to go very very wrong because he's uneducated and simplistic.How come Saudi Arabia and UAE - oil dependent like Nigeria are not in recession and their currencies haven't devalued by 50% ??

Buhari is a liar and he's incompetent.

When I think of all these, it really cripples my spirit.

And don't forget we have a CBN gov who is expert in trial and error policies.

I mean, we are in recession, and yet u raise interests on bank loans, who does that?
Investors are running away.

There's no policy on ground to encourage spending to salvage the economy gradually.

Hard times ahead, this is exactly what happens when people who are blind and somewhat historically ignorant are in the majority.
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by mrsage(m): 1:26am On Aug 12, 2016
This is a call to Nigerians. Visit and explore Nigeria. Cut down on foreign travel.

Visit our amazing travel destinations within Nigeria.

www.naijatourist.com.ng

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by cooltola(m): 3:29am On Aug 12, 2016
This recession provides Nigeria a great opportunity to diversify in other resources for revenue. FG should at least provide 14 hours a day of electricity in major cities like Lagos , Port Harcourt, Ibadan , Kano, Kaduna City, Enugu, the economy will improve in no time. Focus more on agriculture and other minerals exploration instead on oil exploration.

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2016
EmekaBlue:
grin u wicked
it's not wickedness, people need to realise that this country is for all of us,and if you think you are doing one man by voting a person out of sentiments,then think again because when the choice turns out to be the wrong one and the chips are down, we the voters suffer it most, and we will all suffer this change together, Nigerians will not get off easy, majority wanted change, and change we will all get whether good or bad

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2016
You are right... Now we are in diz mess we should live with it and be wiser next time
2dugged:
it's not wickedness, people need to realise that this country is for all of us,and if you think you are doing one man by voting a person out of sentiments,then think again because when the choice turns out to be the wrong one and the chips are down, we the voters suffer it most, and we will all suffer this change together, Nigerians will not get off easy, majority wanted change, and change we will all get whether good or bad
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2016
EmekaBlue:
You are right... Now we are in diz mess we should live with it and be wiser next time
exactly!

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by lovat(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:
My transportation to work monthly is more than my salary

Which way cry
if you do go through my route i will be picking you and dropping you when i close from work.

#tenderheart

1 Like

Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by kan12(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:
My transportation to work monthly is more than my salary

Which way cry

follow the resignation door.
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by beautiful232(f): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Sorry hun, by 2019, ensure you don't feel funky, lying indoors while we file out to vote. Join us and vote the dead brained dullard out... cheesy grin

grin
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by beautiful232(f): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2016
lovat:
if you do go through my route i will be picking you and dropping you when i close from work.

#tenderheart

Aww
Re: How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria by ODAVI(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
beautiful232:

Aww

beautiful you put me for hot seat and told me my time was up when I have nearly used my life lines..

I don't mind another chance plzzzz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect / 30 PDP Members Die In Road Accident In Benue / NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.