Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport (58402 Views)

Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) / Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by josephine123: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
HMMMM
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by nicedas(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
So fayose dy enter abuja for him own share?
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by oweman: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
He sure has raps of Igbo n his trousers puckeck .
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Tunami(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Barcanlsta:
I thought he was suppose to porstrate flat according to Yoruba culture.
yes you're right, but packaging matters a lot.
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by oweman: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Even the On I is shaking hands with the hemp addict .
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by kaen1317: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
I think he prefers the pears on her chest...pretending he's not looking
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by terryaji1: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
He must bow down,check d 5th pics
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by eitsei(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
moscobabs:
ideeoot fayose is he not suppose to prostrate for Ooni even his big father Obsanjo prostrated .

onigberaga oshi .

wait o

Fayose Graduated from Ibadan Poly

Aregbesola Graduated from Ibadan poly

Mimiko or Fayemi graduated from Ibadan Poly

Ooni Ife too graduated from Ibadan Poly.

did they belong to the same...........?
get your facts right..

Mílíkà graduated from oau and Fayemi graduated from oau and Unilag
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by kenoz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by SafeAlhaji(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sunofgod:
Dat 'flying saucer' umbrella self........ wetin it epp?
It epp cover the sunshade towards the king...is like your eyes has lost fate in their socket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by olubenjazzy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mr Gomina
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
richidinho:
Humble governor
he haf jes rolled himself out of future jail
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Kunlexic(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
moscobabs:
ideeoot fayose is he not suppose to prostrate for Ooni even his big father Obsanjo prostrated .

onigberaga oshi .

wait o

U get it wrong...where do u hear Mimiko and Fayemi graduated from Ibpoly?
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
i am waiting for the person dat will say,y is he not carrying his umbrella
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by DedeNkem: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ooni nonsense while many ordinary yorubas are suffering and starving!

Traditional "rulers" in Nigeria are complete useless!! They don't contribute in any way to the welfare of their communities!

Traditional rulership should be abolished and scrapped!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
moscobabs:

wait o

...........Poly. (keep up the good rhyme)
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by greatman247(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Kai I lyk dis man way dey call Fayose well well oo. Buhari worst nightmare. The slayer of Haliburton thief

And Buhari GEJ worst nightmare.
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by nelcliff(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:
OP. I expect to see him lying down and Rolling on the Floor.
But for just a mere handshake, anybody can do that without attraction.
So you didn't spot zombie from the subject line.
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
oweman:

na u sell am give am
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by mamawin(f): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
blazetitov:
Idobale ko niwa. undecided undecided undecided
yes o, na wetin to chop, na him person dey find

1 Like

Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by bigass123(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
And Fayose is role model to some silly loons.
Idobale LA nki oba... Aiki oba nibere, Aiki oba ni-inaro.
Meaning you don't greet a king standing or mere bowing. You prostate before kings in greetings. That is the norm in Yoruba land. That is why the likes of OBJ Tinubu will prostrate to greeting, the proud bas.tard is a disgrace to the Yoruba culture. This is what happens when you mix too much with Igbos.. You begin to lose it.
Don't quote cuz Imma ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by spartan50(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
moscobabs:

onigberaga oshi .

wait o

Will you keep kwayet..
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Godson32(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2016
In Fayose voice: I no fit respect bobohari,he no deserve am.
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by isaacputi(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2016
moscobabs:

onigberaga oshi .

wait o

mimiko na medical doctor....abi dem dey read medicine for poly...you are obviously a biafran.
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by bunmibola(f): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2016
So? Next
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Mcweber(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Kai I lyk dis man way dey call Fayose well well oo. Buhari worst nightmare. The slayer of Haliburton thief
Whc of the thieves has he slayed again other than fabricating lies up and down..
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by supereagle(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Barcanlsta:
I thought he was suppose to porstrate flat according to Yoruba culture.

Yes. Abiola MKO would prostrate for any king in a public function.
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2016
bigass123:
And Fayose is role model to some silly loons.
Idobale LA nki oba... Aiki oba nibere, Aiki oba ni-inaro.
Meaning you don't greet a king standing or mere bowing. You prostate before kings in greetings. That is the norm in Yoruba land. That is why the likes of OBJ Tinubu will prostrate to greeting, the proud bas.tard is a disgrace to the Yoruba culture. This is what happens when you mix too much with Igbos.. You begin to lose it.
Don't quote cuz Imma ignore you.
motherfucker
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by MikeB3(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2016
Irumole ton je jollof rice, the only bold public figure in Nigeria!
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Reference(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2016
kgr8mike:
Dear Gov Fayose,

Please you seem to be the only opposition that this government cares about what he says. Kindly continue even if you have to get it wrong somewhere. We don't mind.

You are the voice of the voiceless in high places. Kindly continue to puncture this government.

All the others are waiting for a year to election for them to decamp to other parties and begin their usual talk. Yes they will start attack on this government when it is a year to the next election. And disciples will be shouting another CHANGE (but God forbid)

Kindly continue. We are looking up to you.

May God protect and prosper your endeavours.

Thank you.

Funny enough, what you said in the middle is so true. They wait till the 11th hour, when the gravy has run dry and when they last morsel has been eaten so that they cannot be accused of bad habits, 'talking while eating'. That is a sign of political immaturity and shows the lack of character, ideology and principles which our democracy badly needs. You can imagine if everyone in Nigeria was a 'yes' man, politically correct 'sai babas' or unrepentant transformers, GEJites at another time, what this country will be. Leaders are as fallible as the people. They ate not elected based on the desire for superhuman powers they posses or skills that set them above the people they lead but the aggregate will and courage to represent their yearnings at any one particular snapshot in time.

If I buy a product and it doesn't meet my expectations, I have a right to complain about it. Why should I be criticised for that. Then why should a political party or a President be shielded from criticism when it is in the interest of the people meamt to be served.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by Frontbright: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Not time for oju ayee
Re: Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport by moscobabs(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2016
isaacputi:

mimiko na medical doctor....abi dem dey read medicine for poly...you are obviously a biafran.

you dey think at all? I said mimiko or fayemi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu buried. Sands poured into grave amidst tears / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.