Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp (1891 Views)

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
American govt is more corrupt than our PDP bad boys. Pls watch for your self. An maybe many of us nairalanders will stop argueing wit each other in ny political developments in our country. It is worse else where my brother. Lets thank God for wat we have and build on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHWIVeKz_y4&feature=related
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
Wonderful,
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by McDoe(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2009
Over there, no matter what, the system has a way of tracking them down. It could take sometime. But for us to celebrate our corrupt politicians and the entire system as suggested by this poster would be a disservice to this country
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Eziachi: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
If saying or believing that your theory makes you feel good, then goodluck to you. You have to tell us how many of those corrupt Americans has a house in Lagos or choice villa in ENUGU and what about a secret bank account in Port Harcourt all from the proceed of their corrupt practices.

There is corruption in every country including America but still a crime to them an their law and when caught, the person pays the full price from the law no matter whom you are.
But in Nigeria, corruption is a past time or a common hobby. And the more corrupt you are, the more important you become and more respect you get, more doors opened to you. So get a life my friend the poster.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by platinumnk(f): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
@topic- yet America has 24 light, and running water undecided
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
Wat do u mean by the system has a way of tracking them down.

That is pure lie. Was the system able to track down and convict Presdent Lydon Johnson and FBI chief Edgar Hoover when both men assasinated john f kennedy, john oswald and robert kenedy. the answer is no.

Let me take you to a more recent one. Was the system able to track down the corruption that precipated the american invasion of Iraq. The answer is no.

Are these names i highlighted above not still been celebrated in america. The answer is Yes.

Lydon Johnson has a big national library after him.
FBI Building was named after Hoover.

So wat are u saying.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Beaf: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Stupid thread.

US is a developed country, 9ja is little more than a jungle. Let us see how we can fix our situation instead of making stupid comparisons; America might be as corrupt as Satans ass, but I haven't heard that their army drops bombs on their own citizens while they are at a festival. I have never heard that patients in the US with gun shot wounds need a police report before treatment.
There are a million things that are commonplace in 9ja, you will never hear about in the US.

1 Like

Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by asha80(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
@poster

Why doesn't nigeria have 24hrs electricity,water,good roads,education,responsive security outfits,good hospitals and adequate housing like USA?
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
Eziachi,

They may nt have a house in enugu or lagos. Also they may not have a secret bank account in portharcourt. But i can confidently say they have secret accounts in switzerland and zurich banks. So waat is the difference.
Is the money not still taken out of america.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Beaf: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
^
You better sort your village out before directing thoughts at the US.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Eziachi: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2009
fegflu:

Eziachi,

They may nt have a house in enugu or lagos. Also they may not have a secret bank account in portharcourt. But i can confidently say they have secret accounts in switzerland and zurich banks. So waat is the difference.
Is the money not still taken out of america.

Like I said before, if what you are trying to convince yourself to believe makes you feel better, I wish you all the best. But being patriotic doesn't mean being stupid.
If American elected official or public officer had an account outside their shore, especially in secretive swiss banks andthen lasted in his position for more than one second without being kicked out of his/her position or were asked to resign, it means you knew nothing about America or you were born just last night. Like I said get a life and stop comparing an orange with an onion.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by strangleyo: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
America has running water and 24 hour power supply.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by proudly9ja(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
fegflu:

American govt is more corrupt than our PDP bad boys. Pls watch for your self. An maybe many of us nairalanders will stop argueing wit each other in ny political developments in our country. It is worse else where my brother. Lets thank God for wat we have and build on it.

and wat exactly will that be? undecided
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Onlytruth(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
fegflu:

Did you even think before posting this? An ant is ranting against an elephant! In America, Ibori would be serving a surgical 35 years in jail. Just enough time for him to never steal again. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by OvieE: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
Poster, to my view, I think your head is not correct. Before you want to compare any country with America, please try to do research. Your just humiliating yourself and creating enemies.

Next know what you are posting. The poorests in America has access to everything while the Nigeria riches person have no common light, water, free health care and please do not let me start counting.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by mustafar1: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
ROFLMAO! as much as Farrakhan has some truth in what he says. dont based your conclusion and thoughts on the propaganda machine that he represents. as much as he claims they are corrupt they put the welfare of their country men ahead of anyone else in the world. Ally or no ally.

please can we not verbally attack the OP, he or she needs us to rub some spittle on his eyes like farrakhan prescribed so he can see the situation for what it really is.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by gmcln(m): 3:20am On Sep 25, 2009
A mind is a terrible thing to waste
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 25, 2009
Feg Flu is a ganja breed. I speak 4rm experience.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by udezue(m): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2009
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by McDoe(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
fegflu:

Wat do u mean by the system has a way of tracking them down.

That is pure lie. Was the system able to track down and convict Presdent Lydon Johnson and FBI chief Edgar Hoover when both men assasinated john f kennedy, john oswald and robert kenedy. the answer is no.

Let me take you to a more recent one. Was the system able to track down the corruption that precipated the american invasion of Iraq. The answer is no.

Are these names i highlighted above not still been celebrated in america. The answer is Yes.

Lydon Johnson has a big national library after him.

Well, it is up to you. Celebrate your coorupt leaders.

FBI Building was named after Hoover.

So wat are u saying.

flegfu, There is no comparison between the U.S and our country. Here corruption is condoned and over there, it is abhored not minding the scores of it.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by spoOne: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
America is not corrupt - it is more like the Republican Party is more corrupt than PDP

PDP believes in tribalism
Republican Party believes in Racism

the similarities goes on,
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Kobojunkie: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
$poOne:

America is not corrupt - it is more like the Republican Party is more corrupt than PDP

And the stupidity continues. . . . sad
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by spoOne: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

And the stupidity continues. . . . sad

And the gay speaks, angry
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Kobojunkie: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
$poOne:

And the gay speaks, angry

Oh wow!!! This from someone who hatefully accuses Republicans of being racist, in order to score some hate point. Roflmao. Look at that!!! he himself is another hater!!! Can anyone say HYPOCRITE? lol
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by spoOne: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Oh wow!!! This from someone who hatefully accuses Republicans of being racist, in order to score some hate point. Roflmao. Look at that!!! he himself is another hater!!! Can anyone say HYPOCRITE? lol
Go Bleep yourself, gay ass, gay angry
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
$poOne:

Go Bleep yourself, gay ass, gay angry

Hypo, Hypocrite!!!! sing it !!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by AjanleKoko: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2009
Who writes all these things?
Leave the Americans to deal with their own issues. I wasn't aware the Republican racism had to do with Nigeria's problems.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by spoOne: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Hypo, Hypocrite!!!! sing it !!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

limp wristed flower sniffer!
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
[img][/img]
$poOne:

This is where you have got it all wrong. Racism is a disposition that comes from within a person. It really has nothing to do with a party's, or a person's, economc ideology.
By the way the Republican party fought against slavery and most blacks identified with the Republicans until the mid-sixties.
Even today blacks occupy powerful positions within the Republican party.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Witi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
This post is inspirational probably inspiration from Igbo (Ganja). Fool.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by debetmx(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
Whoever started this thread is a PDP member. I dont know why he is fooling us
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by spoOne: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
tensor777:

[img][/img]
This is where you have got it all wrong. Racism is a disposition that comes from within a person. It really has nothing to do with a party's, or a person's, economc ideology.
By the way the Republican party fought against slavery and most blacks identified with the Republicans until the mid-sixties.
Even today blacks occupy powerful positions within the Republican party.

You don't make any sense at all

Where does ideology come from?
No black racists in the US?
There were also the so-called house slaves or uncle Toms, they didn't pick cottons.

The Republican party today is made up far right white racist southerners without their KKK capes. It plays out daily in the media and in town hall meetings - Michael Steele is a stupid pon ONLY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Oil Wealth Flows, Hunger Persists / (picture) Whale Found @ Agaja Beach / Divided Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.