Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (40414 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Check His/Her WAEC Result Successfully? / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by benarex(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
ebosie11:
You are going the wrong way.You will not see 1995 WAEC result online.Go directly to WAEC office or Abj headquarters with a note from your school.You will get your result.Don't panic,the problem will be solved.Good luck!

All results including 1995 WAEC results are online.

2 Likes

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Histrings08(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shit happens
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by mancheeutd(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
potolistic:
Which 1 b A2 & A3

Indomie generation

6 Likes

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by hylyne(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
She should visit WAEC office at ogba, with her statement of result. When she gets there, let her tell them that she wants to process her certificate. They would find the result. It's not missing. I haven't never heard of withdrawn results.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by uscofield: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Synagogue recommended, don't waste time. Find your way to Ikotun
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by moses93(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
SHE HAS TO GO TO THE VILLAGE AND BEG THOSE OLD MAMA AND OLD PAPA FOR FORGIVENESS EVEN IF SHE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG TO THEM AND THIS WHOLE ISSUE WILL RECTIFY ITSELF.

THEN COME BACK HERE FOR TESTIMONY.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by miqos02(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Cholls(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dandeson1:
That her uncle in the village dat she did not greet be looking at her like.

my brother I swear u wicked o.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Josmila(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
potolistic:
Which 1 b A2 & A3

the person no be your made obviously, that's the grade my WAEC result carries too grin

1 Like

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by arthur1000(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dats wat apen wen u dispose ur sanitary pads in front of ur village shrine.

1 Like

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by SirBrightoc(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
potolistic:
Which 1 b A2 & A3
Before the introduction of the new grading system, it was A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, P7, P8 and F9. But the new system replaces A2 and A3 with B2 and B3 and P7 and P8 with D7 and E8. The new system makes use of A - F instead of including P.

To the topic:
If you have contacted WAEC head office and no genuine reason or solution has been given, institute a legal action against the council.
You may spend some money, but definitely, you will get it back from WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Asakanran grammar skul ibese.......maybe u should go back to d place
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin It's not possible to check any result less than 1997 online
I have tried to reprint my result online several times,it's always match not found!
It is not possible for WAEC to withdraw result
He must go back to his secondary school,they will give him result sheet consist of all the students results for that particular year
He must make it's photocopy and take it to the institution
she has made photocopy,and Laspotech is insisting on online verification.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by kenoz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Her village people @ work
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by linaluv: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
i am almost in a similar situation now, i wrote WAEC 2010 MAY/JUNE . REcently i visited the school where i sat for the exam to issue me my certificate but they say they cant find it.
i already have the printout from waec website but i cant get my certificate from the school.
the school says i should provide a photo of me and the waec computer printout so that they can get me another one from WAEC office.
but i been thinking they plan to prepare me a fake document.

i really confused right now and dont know what to do.
i dont want to be issued a fake document by the school.

waec seem not to be able to help me out in this situation.

as for ur case maybe they have withdrawn /cancell the result, u need to hear from WAEC.
also try to show them ur evidence.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Philinho(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just sue WAEC if you're sure
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by bettercreature(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
she has made photocopy,and Laspotech is insisting on online verification.
She must take it to WAEC office,there must be error somewhere and i'm sure they will rectify it
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by momove4real25(f): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
All she needs is to pay the school for reverification of result. I had same problem when I graduated from Moshood abiola polytechnics as a part time student merged with full timers.d day we dropped pen, we celebrated it all. A week after my name was pasted on notice board am bin suspended from schl. All my I'd card was directed to be collected from me.mine wad neco not waec. Few student had problem too with waec n it was resolved. We paid fr reverification n clearance letter was issued.I dnt kW about ur schl but mapoly reverified all student suspndd n I av my result as am speaking. There is hope OK, make person no see akoba ni
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Nduxx(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
This Nigeria sef, wat will u nt see.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Queenoma(f): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yekparikpa cry cry cry
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by dre11(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
My neighbor in my new apartment has an issue..

she wrote Waec,may/June in 1995 with this exam number-26307132 at Asakanran grammar school I Ogun state..

she made all the papers,which she later proceeded to Laspotech for her OND,and she graduated with no issues.

she later went for her HND in the same school,and on graduation,when she went for clearance, she was told she used a fake waec result,as the exam info she submitted can't be found online after about 19years.

upon checking the result online
,Waec site displayed " no result for the candidate ".

she has complained to waec several times both in writing,and other avenues.

1..is it possible for waec to withdraw after issuing certificate..

2.her HND result is pending,but she had no issues with her OND..does it mean Laspotech didn't very her result for ond,or what,she told the authority it is the same result she used for her Ond,and Laspotech is insisting on online verification of result,after providing the authority with proof from the school she wrote.

3..what can be done in this situation now.

4..what can be the major cause of the withdrawal of the online result.

5.she has her waec certificate, and the transcript, which was signed by the school,and waec as a proof of authenticity on her part..

6.no reason was given by waec after she complained to waec.

Laspotech is at fault here...

She has her original certificate
If they want to confirm..... they to write a letter to WAEC and not go online searching for her result

Result of 1999 upwards is what you will get online.

Why are they stressing her, afterall she has the certificate of the result.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by pamcode(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Those your school admission officers be learner o. Just go to your school and get the Original cert and present to the school then tell them 1995 results can't be found online.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Mypeople2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
From what year can we see results online? That is the question we should be asking ourselves. It is because I don't think it is every year's result you can see online
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Dandeson1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Dandeson1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
mancheeutd:

Indomie generation
Mr cassava how far cool
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by mamawin(f): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
idris4r83:
Didn't she collect her original waec certificate since then?
didn't you see the certificate up there?
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Dething: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
freshvine:
Get a good lawyer and write WAEC

That's just the way to go. Let's stop acting like these people are doing us favour in this part of the world. Get a lawyer, when they see the suit, within 2 weeks, they will be chasing and begging you with the result, asking you to withdraw the suit. If you don't mind, you ask them to pay compensation. This are opportunities people abroad are looking for. You have proof, pls get a lawyer and make some good money. They have money!
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by bibijay123(f): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Maybe dey ve sold the result to anoda candidate with the same names
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by onyeawka80(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin It's not possible to check any result less than 1997 online
I have tried to reprint my result online several times,it's always match not found!
It is not possible for WAEC to withdraw result
She must go back to her secondary school,they will give her result sheet consist of all the students results for that particular year
She must make it's photocopy and take it to the institution
it is vry possible for WAEC to cancell a result afta release if dre is any case of exam malpractice reported abt dat centre I hav seen cases like dat. I am an examiner
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by olubenjazzy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
Going through some comments here. I think if you try using their method/idea d issue will be solved..

But to me. My NECO result was cancelled a year after it was released... I go back to d sku after finish checking, telling them what I saw. And they said during our exam period they caught a student with a textbook of d subject we did dat day. Till now na cancel still dey Dr. But have moved on with another result
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by idris4r83(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
mamawin:
didn't you see the certificate up there?
if u present original certificate then u don't need any result scratch card
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by clitah: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Alexdon200089 post=48401056][/quote]

How can she be looking for a 1995 result online and expect to get it?

Quite worrisome to me.

Let her get to WAEC & the school as advised ASAP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.