Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,405 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Types Of Friends In The University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Friends In The University (19867 Views)

University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Ranchhoddas: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Probably
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by GloriaNinja(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
it is absolutely a good thing
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Ranchhoddas: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
it is absolutely a good thing
Let me console myself with your words.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by GloriaNinja(f): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=48420529]Let me console myself with your words.[/quote/ Lmao. ok o
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
so theres obviously no real friend.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Affable0709:
Space for sale...
Cheap lands, #200 only....

why do I feel like I can build a house with 250 naira.
Oshogbo weed is bad for your system brother.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
the girls who immediately become friends with you once they discover say you know book grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
safarigirl:
As they say, your University years are the best years of your life... This is because of a ton of things, including the fact that these are the years you fully take advantage of your Youthful Exuberance license.

But the best part of the University, are the different characters you interact with on a daily basis and those you happen to make friends with.

So, i'm going to receive the anointing today and profile the types of friends one makes in school

just one thing, your university years are nowhere near the best years of your life.anyone whose university years were the best of his/her life has hyperstagnated.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Savigne(f): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
pweetixandy:
not everyone is a writer. very boring read I must say. very boring
And she said that about Safari... You obviously haven't read her stories.... She isn't just a writer she is one of the best on NL

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pweetixandy: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
Savigne:

And she said that about Safari... You obviously haven't read her stories.... She isn't just a writer she is one of the best on NL
So I should think what you think? rolling my eyes

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Savigne(f): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2016
pweetixandy:
So I should think what you think? rolling my eyes
Your thinking it or not thinking it doesn't change facts... Evidence abounds to back up my assertion.. But you've already made up your mind so....
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pweetixandy: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Savigne:

Your thinking it or not thinking it doesn't change facts... Evidence abounds to back up my assertion.. But you've already made up your mind so....
rolling my eyes so hard I can see my brain
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
The best thread i have read in a long while

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joy Osomiamhe's NGO "ASCI" Holds Inter School Quiz Competition, Winners Emerge / Fate of a Graduate with 3rd Class in Nigeria / Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.