Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

“how Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “how Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation” (2065 Views)

Olamide Signs Talk2Freshbliss And Dy Ginderbreed To YBNL (photos) / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation” by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
“How Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation”
The singer who sings in Highlife with a mid-tempo pop twist, has revealed how he got into the heart of Olamide, and subsequently, earning a record deal……

Sensational singer Adekunle Gold got signed to Olamide’s YBNL Nation, The singer has been on a successful run with the release of two official singles ‘Sade’ and ‘Orente’.
The Orente crooner who sings in Highlife with a mid-tempo pop twist, got into the heart of Olamide, and subsequently, earning a record deal.
“He has been working with Olamide, He designed the YBNL logo, and have done a couple of designs for the label before he got signed.” Adekunle revealed.
“When he dropped Sade, Olamide apparently liked it, and the whole YBNL crew liked it. So he called him and said he really liked his sound, and didn’t want it to change, that he would love to work with him. “I didn’t see it coming, I didn’t lobby for it, I didn’t do anything, I didn’t think about it at all. Adekunle Gold said”
Adekunle’s singles so far has been heavy on storytelling. They both take listeners through a tale of romance, which has been instrumental in the success of both singles. In contrast, the rest of the YBNL artistes are pacy rappers. The singer believes that there is a connection between his genre and indigenous rap
“I guess it just works because I am indigenous too as well, I speak Yoruba, English, pidgin…and then my sound identifies with the street somehow. So there’s a sync somehow he said. “

Join our online music community to upload your music for free and increase your fans and popularity.
J-World is a record label working with the unsigned, emerging and popular artists. We work with the unsigned and emerging artist by producing a musical video for them in order to get familiar with the media and increase their fans base as well as monetizing the video to generate lots of revenue for them and helping them with the promotion until they get signed to a record label.
Join us today
Email: jworldntertainment@gmail.com)
FB: J-World ntertainment
Twitter: jworldent

1 Share

Re: “how Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation” by youngest85(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Story 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: “how Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation” by lative(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
when God is ready to perform miracles in ones life,no force can stop it
Re: “how Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation” by Purpletee(f): 2:29am On Aug 12, 2016
nice.
Re: “how Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation” by Quasarr(f): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Didn't click on the thread to read what it has to say.
Just wanted to see Gold's face once again, and it was one shinkini, tiny picture op uploaded.
Diaris sha God undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. / NCC Makes Kano Actor Ali Nuhu Face Of Nigeria Telecom Consumer Campaign(Pics) / Adorable Photos Of Wale & His Beautiful Daughter At Nickelodeon Amusement Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.