Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

FG Releases Detained IPOB Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members (35347 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG / Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / SSS Releases Detained Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by danigbo(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Go and sin no more. ....
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by BlindAngel: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2016
richybanky:

Bro na wen u join d wailing crew grin grin grin after forcing buhari on us undecided

In ngenekwenu's voice Ndi Ara grin grin
I think say na only me notice am ooo, me self i surprise to see am they wail ooooo. (very shocking) to me.
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by reigningwisdom: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2016
This is very nice. Give them Biafra, their heart desire and stop letting their blood pouring on the same land in which you live, God is very very angry with Nigerians and that's the reason there're calamities everywhere. If you like take my message but if you don't like it throw it away. If Biafrans are out from Nigeria, then Nigeria will be successful if there will be Nigeria. The early the better.

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by reigningwisdom: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2016
This is very nice. Give them Biafra, their heart desire and stop letting their blood pouring on the same land in which you live, God is very very angry with Nigerians and that's the reason there're calamities everywhere. If you like take my message but if you don't like it throw it away. If Biafrans are out from Nigeria, then Nigeria will be successful if there will be Nigeria. The earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2016
E pain am...lol..lol grin
doctorkush:
see dem flat heads sucking the news like mosquitoes...

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by joneslaure: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2016
dtruth3:
Before nko?

Those boys were ready to die in detention rather than denounce Biafra.

You need to come to the streets of Aba, Onitsha, Asaba, PH, etc to have a feel of what Biafra represents.

If you want to die quickly, just say anything against biafra in Asaba and you are gone!

Just see what you typed,do you make sense with all these fake assertions.
Who proposed they denounce?You know them?
I still don't see any truth in your gender,to say the least.
It's funny that people like you who probably visit these places or cross the Niger bridge once in a decade have very seemingly factual truth about everything that happens there.
OR, you just decide to type rubbish on a thread to look relevant.....Aboki shocked
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by oilsuop: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2016
We the yorubas are not happy at our Fulani master have betray us again we say jail them hang them for treason don't release them angry
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by DateMynd44(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2016
dtruth3:
Before nko?

You need to come to the streets of Aba, Onitsha, Asaba, PH, etc to have a feel of what Biafra represents.

If you want to die quickly, just say anything against biafra in Asaba and you are gone!
IPOB thief. Kindly remove Asaba and Ph from that list because South South has nothing to do in common with the foolish IPOB BIA'FRAUD CRIMINALS.
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by cheruv: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2016
boolee:

don't delude people here. Only miscreants from across the Niger come to Asaba to cause chaos. Indigines of Asaba are peace loving.
You're the one trying to be smart by half undecided

Wasn't Asaba the place where Nigerian troops massacred all males above 10years in 1967 just bkos they affirmed their Igboness? shocked
In my view, being pro Nigerian has earned asaba people in particular and Anioma people in general nothing but bloody massacres

6 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by cheruv: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2016
DateMynd44:
youre a very big fool. idíot.
IPOB thief. Kindly remove Asaba and Ph from that list because South South has nothing to do in common with the foolish IPOB BIA'FRAUD CRIMINALS.
Ode
They're Igbo cities in the SS...where I'd agree with you is if he called places like warri or calabar,then I'd join you and bash his head on the rocks

8 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by dtruth3(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2016
joneslaure:

Just see what you typed,do you make sense with all these fake assertions.
Who proposed they denounce?You know them?
I still don't see any truth in your gender,to say the least.
It's funny that people like you who probably visit these places or cross the Niger bridge once in a decade have very seemingly factual truth about everything that happens there.
OR, you just decide to type rubbish on a thread to look relevant.....Aboki shocked

Egbe Igwe tigbue gi, Onye Iberibe. Adim'gi ka Onye Hausa?

Ina di ka Onye Ofe Mmanu, Onye nzuzu

5 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by dtruth3(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Yyeske:
Make we hear word, i stay in Onitsha and i denounce your silly Biafra daily here and nothing don happen.
my friend shut up. You are in Kastina.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Frontbright: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari is the best thing that is happening to Nigeria right now
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by kstix(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2016
dtruth3:
Before nko?

lol really? U think they would have been released without dem begging and signing oaths not to partake in such protest anymore. U must be naive to think they were brave. Maybe they fed u with d lies
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by dtruth3(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2016
wizzakosh:
which of the portharcourt, the one wey I dey or na 4 rwanda. You lied. Here in port, they never thought of biafra for once.
Oh Lord! Yoloba I know you're un Osun!

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by DateMynd44(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2016
greatgod2012:
Happy for you guys!

But when will Nnamidi Kanu be released?
he has been executed silently on grounds of treasonable felony.
His death spells goodnews to unity of the nation and also brings an end an extinction to the agitation of Bia'fraud.
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by dtruth3(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2016
boolee:

don't delude people here. Only miscreants from across the Niger come to Asaba to cause chaos. Indigines of Asaba are peace loving.
yoloba where do you know in Asaba? Answer this question first before we continue!

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2016
hucienda:
Will this Make Nigeria Great Again?
NO! Not with greedy and corrupt politicians running the country like a private venture!

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by DateMynd44(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2016
cheruv:

They're Igbo cities in the SS...where I'd agree with you is if he called places like warri or calabar,then I'd join you and bash his head on the rocks
haha youre right we have Delta Igbos and the main aim of bashing him was to make sure that Akwa Ibom and Cross River of which i'm from isn't included.
One Love bro
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by cheruv: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2016
DateMynd44:
haha youre right we have Delta Igbos and the main aim of bashing him was to make sure that Akwa Ibom and Cross River of which i'm from isn't included.
One Love bro
You're faster than your shadow

Why not wait till he mentions your Mmoŋo people before going ballisticundecided
As Igbos we know our territories... And we'd not allow any phantom SS republic swallow up 40% of our land(40% of Igbo land is in the SS).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by richybanky(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2016
BlindAngel:

I think say na only me notice am ooo, me self i surprise to see am they wail ooooo. (very shocking) to me.
Bro is hard to defend someone who is brain is blocked.. I remember last year defending d dullard too hoping he will be better dan Jonathan not knowing his own cluelessness is on exponential form grin grin
I also blame myself for voting for d certificateless general undecided
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2016
youngest85:
Is our president also released?
#proudly1%#
lol..bro..na you wan reduce the 5% ?
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by tunde1200(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2016
doctorkush:
see dem flat heads sucking the news like mosquitoes...

[size=8pt][/size]abio
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by proeast(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Freedom from what, exactly?
Freedom from injustice! Freedom from a failed country called Nigeria! Freedom from Buhari & his fulani terrorists!! Freedom from islamists and jihadists!!! Should I continue

4 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by makdcash(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2016
MY BRODAS HAS REGAIN THEIR FREEDOM.....AM HAPPY!

dtruth3:
Before nko?

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by chiefobdk(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016
richybanky:
Bro na wen u join d wailing crew grin grin grin after forcing buhari on us undecided
In ngenekwenu's voice Ndi Ara grin grin

d dude has been liberated..

seriously keneking. u ve no right to wail
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2016
M4gunners:
Unfortunately nobody is making comments against their released. It's a sign of Biafran coming soon?

My brother, the dolts tot that IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu were the stumbling block from reaping goodies of APC gomenti, now Nigeria is battling places with Somalia, all those people fiercely against Biafra have all back pedalled.

They will all get tired of Nigeria itself too.

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by boolee(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2016
dtruth3:
yoloba where do you know in Asaba? Answer this question first before we continue!
As small as the city, virtually everywhere. BTW, do you term everyone against your view Yoruba? quite lame.
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Yyeske(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2016
naijacampu:

Where exactly? Come over to Lagos line in main market and make Ill statement of Biafra let's see how it goes.
Come old road Nkpor and see me
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Yyeske(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Upload your pics and tell them your village community LGA and State if you believe they are fools.

Keep talking until you put yourself into trouble. You think Buhari has not seen enough trouble before releasing them.

Political illiterates have forgotten that ICC visited Nigeria some months ago concerning Shitte and Biafran Killings. Also Avengers have forced sense into Buhari's aging brain.

Why did you think the Nigerian Military was indicted for killing Shittes by a Nigerian Court.?

Why did you think Attorney General of the Federation released the Igbos.?

The international community is not happy with Buhari and if care is not taken, he might end up in an international prison.

Hope you are not one of those illiterates on international politics.

Let everyone bookmark this comment

" 2019, will see another Gbagbo scenario this time in Nigeria if Buhari forcefully retains himself on seat."
Onya, osi no gini? Si ebe a puo. Buhari remains the president and you can nothing about that.
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by jameskey(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
FG has done well to release them ,go and sin no more
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Guyman02: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, when will he release Nigeria from the shackles of recession and economic depression.

Many people voted for this Govt because of your propaganda online, abi you no look well then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race / Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.