Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

FG Releases Detained IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members (35338 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG / Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / SSS Releases Detained Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by 1shortblackboy: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
dtruth3:
Before nko?

Those boys were ready to die in detention rather than denounce Biafra.

You need to come to the streets of Aba, Onitsha, Asaba, PH, etc to have a feel of what Biafra represents.

If you want to die quickly, just say anything against biafra in Asaba and you are gone!
what does Biafra represent undecided
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Ivoryred(f): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
hmmm goodnews igbo kwenu!
Blessed tribe blessedpeople

11 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by boolee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
dtruth3:
Before nko?

You need to come to the streets of Aba, Onitsha, Asaba, PH, etc to have a feel of what Biafra represents.

If you want to die quickly, just say anything against biafra in Asaba and you are gone!
don't delude people here. Only miscreants from across the Niger come to Asaba to cause chaos. Indigines of Asaba are peace loving.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Mmoud: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
so you are still wailing ?
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by feeler: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
dtruth3:
Before nko?

Bros lie small abeg all those who have said one thing or the other in Asaba and other agitating stars have not been killed ...not all ibos support Biafra Biko
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by DabuIIIT: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ooooo,why evils naw,they shuddave kept this story till 2mao nah,how dem want those those excess zombies,brownRoof warriors,sophisticated afonjas,highly sophisticated afonjas,environMENTALal activists,extra classic zombies..to sleep well dis night? Why why why evils?
grin

cc severussnape tunderay sonofel...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Josmila(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Not one sensible post on this topic, typical!
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by PublicAssurance: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
[size=18pt]GENERAL BUHARI IS TRYING TO DISTRACT THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE WITH THIS IPOB STORY, FROM WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON: SUFFERING!!!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by otukpo(f): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hope Kanu was also released.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by ofeoil: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
boolee:

don't delude people here. Only miscreants from across the Niger come to Asaba to cause chaos. Indigines of Asaba are peace loving.

See Afonja! Asaba don turn Oduduwa 4 ya eye. ewu zambia!

17 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by MXrep: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
boolee:

another nonsense, dead-on-arrival divide and conquer tactic

9 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by bantudra: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
tahhhh..kanu is the main danger anyways.....i dont see ipobians as that a great deal......

the only thing i know is,we can not allow another jusuf to spring up in the east.....we are still busy dealing with the northern kanu....
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Josmila(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Not one sensible comment on this topic, typical!

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by ofeoil: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
bantudra:
tahhhh..kanu is the main danger anyways.....i dont see ipobians as that a great deal......

the only thing i know is,we can not allow another jusuf to spring up in the east.....we are still busy dealing with the northern kanu....

Who be the we, abeg? Madness get category! Nnandi was locked up and the whole east emptied unto the street.

Ojukwu was threat, now Nnamdi is threat, Nnamdi contolled millions unto the street from prison.

u are so stupid that the word stupid need to be redefined.

7 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by famzynet: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is the only good news that has happened in Nigeria this month.

4 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by MrTour: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Give them N5K compensation each na.
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by bantudra: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
ofeoil:

Who be the we abeg? Madness get category!

Nnamdi is a threat from prison, u are so stupid that the word stupid need to be redefined.

the 95%ters...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you can not avoid us no more ,,,,95% zzzzzzzzzzombiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee...!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Kposkila: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Buhari don finally hear word.
Small

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by boolee(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
ofeoil:

See Afonja! Asaba don turn Oduduwa 4 ya eye. ewu zambia!
I can bet you haven't even been to Asaba? as usual, continue deluding your Likes.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
M U M U - Released? I smell a very big rat. All those released should learn to take cover!
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by freeze001(f): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
1shortblackboy:
what does Biafra represent undecided

Get busy and do some dispassionate research. Try not to appear childish cos questions like this make u seem so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by bantudra: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
themall:
M U M U - Released? I smell a very big rat. All those released should learn to take cover!

the are applausing those that kill soldiers....not understanding that the soldiers will take revenge on them on behave of their falling comrades....$

walahi...are this people willfuly daft??...

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by madapcmod: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
oblong headed tiger clawed brown roof republicans wont like this news

8 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by profosenogoboy: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Remainder one

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by depezee(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
tempest01:
When Yinusa yellow was arrested for actually committing a crime, you could see the northern leaders rallying support and ''pushing buttons'' to get him out. His flight was booked and he was given a rousy welcome.

These youths arrested while playing out their right guaranteed by the constitution, and no leader could wade in and call for their release. It is high time the SW SS SE leaders become fierce and put their voice out there, so they be taken seriously in the scheme of things.

My dear brother, hypocrisy will not allow SW leaders to unite with SE and SS leaders, unless you want to change their trademark.

6 Likes

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by bantudra: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
madapcmod:
oblong headed tiger clawed brown roof republicans wont like this news

how??...ipob dont piss me that much off,infact i see ipob as one of nigerian parties,,,,,maybe very radical but i still see them as a party...

the one that pisssss meeeee offff is kanu..!!!!...
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
dtruth3:
Before nko?

which of the portharcourt, the one wey I dey or na 4 rwanda. You lied. Here in port, they never thought of biafra for once.
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by madapcmod: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
bantudra:

how??...ipob dont piss me that much off,infact i see ipob as one of nigerian parties,,,,,maybe very radical but i still see them as a party...

the one that pisssss meeeee offff is kanu..!!!!...
[/s]

u r irrelevant

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by bantudra: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

u r irrelevant

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..!....
Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by bantudra: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
wizzakosh:
which of the portharcourt, the one wey I dey or na 4 rwanda. You lied. Here in port, they never thought of biafra for once.

i was born in port-harcourt....

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Detained IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
amaechi1:
tongue

When men finishing fighting, the story will be told by the women. Those who think their release, just came like that should be joking. Not after the likes, of ken Nnamani, Alex ekwueme have been intervening.
Those who think it was avengers action, should also ask if Kanu was also released?

i think the recent visit of Wole Soyinka has effected tgis release.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.