Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tiwa Savage Mentions Husband On Roc Nation Website Profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Mentions Husband On Roc Nation Website Profile (808 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Mentions Husband On Roc Nation Website Profile by ejovwovincent(f): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Award winning Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, mentions estranged husband, TeeBillz, in her public profile on record label Roc Nation’s website.

Popular Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage recently bagged a record deal with Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. Roc Nation has now created a profile of the Kele Kele Love singer on their website and Tiwa gives details of her start and growth in the music industry in details.

She also mentions the positive influence of her estranged husband Tunji Balogun aka TeeBillz who urged her to move back to Africa to make more of an impact over there. She refers to him professionally as ‘Tunji “TJ Billz” Balogun’ and not her husband.

“I met Tunji and he told me about the growing Afrobeats scene back home in Nigeria. He thought I was wasting my talents being a songwriter & a backing singer and pushed me to move back to Africa. At first I thought it was a bit of a step backwards but he was adamant that this was my future. He knew it was what would set me apart from the rest.

”The full profile can be found on Roc Nation’s website. What does this mean for the star couple, is there hope for reconciliation still?

Re: Tiwa Savage Mentions Husband On Roc Nation Website Profile by mascot87(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tiwa can lick my asss for all I care
Re: Tiwa Savage Mentions Husband On Roc Nation Website Profile by MJBOLT: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Mentions Husband On Roc Nation Website Profile by ngoben(f): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
De guy dey lucky self say she mention her name....even as tunji
Re: Tiwa Savage Mentions Husband On Roc Nation Website Profile by anullihappie: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abeg naija u guys should live tiwa alone....her life her choice
Re: Tiwa Savage Mentions Husband On Roc Nation Website Profile by Purpletee(f): 2:47am On Aug 12, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Epic Photoshop Error Of Popular Tv Presenter / Actor Prince Eke Calls Out Don Jazzy On Instagram / Man’s Hand Allegedly Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.