Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Rick Ross Celebrates Seeing His Penis Again After Weight Loss.(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Celebrates Seeing His Penis Again After Weight Loss.(photos) (4514 Views)

Trump Is Going Bald! The Wind Exposes His Severe Hair Loss (photos) / Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Celebrates Seeing His Penis Again After Weight Loss.(photos) by Undisputed88(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2016
American Rapper "William Roberts Leonard II" a.k.a Rick Ross, Rozay or Renzel took to his social media accounts to celebrate his weight loss in extravagant fashion.

In a post on his Instagram page, Ross talked about celebrating all his hard work and weight loss and eventually threw a party in Atlanta to that effect, celebrating the reunion of him and his manhood after being able to see his DI_CK for the first time in years.

Rick Ross says he plans to masturbate for the next few years just to make up for lost time.

"Last time i seen my DI_CK was when my girl took a pic of it and sent it to me, it's like me and my dick been Beefing for years and finally decided to be grown men and squash that shit"

Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/rick-ross-celebrates-seeing-his-dick.html

Re: Rick Ross Celebrates Seeing His Penis Again After Weight Loss.(photos) by Undisputed88(m): 12:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol see wetin tooo much "Fatty-Fatty" dey cause grin grin grin grin, See more before and after pics of RICK ROSS @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/rick-ross-celebrates-seeing-his-dick.html
Re: Rick Ross Celebrates Seeing His Penis Again After Weight Loss.(photos) by jmichlins(m): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Just because you want to blog you have to kill someone's life like this. Just have a self evaluation of yourself

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Celebrates Seeing His Penis Again After Weight Loss.(photos) by Undisputed88(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2016
jmichlins:
Just because you want to blog you have to kill someone's life like this. Just have a self evaluation of yourself
Keep your opinions to urself
Re: Rick Ross Celebrates Seeing His Penis Again After Weight Loss.(photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lol
Re: Rick Ross Celebrates Seeing His Penis Again After Weight Loss.(photos) by hahn(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Undisputed88:

American Rapper "William Roberts Leonard II" a.k.a Rick Ross, Rozay or Renzel took to his social media accounts to celebrate his weight loss in extravagant fashion.

In a post on his Instagram page, Ross talked about celebrating all his hard work and weight loss and eventually threw a party in Atlanta to that effect, celebrating the reunion of him and his manhood after being able to see his DI_CK for the first time in years.

Rick Ross says he plans to masturbate for the next few years just to make up for lost time.

"Last time i seen my DI_CK was when my girl took a pic of it and sent it to me, it's like me and my dick been Beefing for years and finally decided to be grown men and squash that shit"

Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/rick-ross-celebrates-seeing-his-dick.html

Hahahahaha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From DJ Olu's Burial, Davido, B-red Attended / Photo - Don Jazzy 'Smokes' Garri Before Leaving For Iyanya's Industry Nite / Davido Show Off His 12million Worth Medusa Head Illuminati Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.