Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) (1577 Views)

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / How True Is This? Viewer's Discretion Is Advised. (graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 12, 2016
You call us 5%, you call the igbos 5% because they never did your bidding. The 5%ers are part of the soldiers being sent to the battle field in borno,they are part of the soldiers that die everyday fighting for you, they are part of the soldiers that most times get their brains blown out by bullets from militants and terrorists. Buhari felt it was presidential tagging some people 5%,the same guys getting killed for this hopeless country.

This is a 5% soldier who died fighting for this country. I hope the sss is reading,I believe they have direct access to the president,cos in the military,there are schemings going on in the background ,cos very soon ,very soon....much said!

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by AsoRockz01(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2016
FTC finally landed.

Back to topic please where is the pishure?
Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 12, 2016
He was killed in niger state. Its just crazy!
AsoRockz01:
FTC finally landed.

Back to topic please where is the pishure?

1 Like

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 12, 2016
**** Who is talking yoruba or igbo. A bullet doesn't differentiate between a hausa,yoruba, hausa person,or what have you.
It's a pity seeing soldiers die trying to solve problems caused by greedy politicians.
Clinton9000:
Yoruba OP with their mischievous...causing chaos in Nigeria since 1960

5 Likes

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Jengem: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Being a nigerian soldier is akin to being a demon in lucifers army

3 Likes

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 12, 2016
I don't know how to reply you,but I will just say this, soldiers embark on dangerous life changing missions so that when you drive on that bridge, the bridge is not blown into bits by a terrorist,why? Simply because he's already in a body bag,much said!
Jengem:
Being a nigerian soldier is akin to being a demon in lucifers army

2 Likes

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by longayink: 1:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Pity these 5% soldiers who die fighting for Buhari's scheme to sustain the failed political structure and governing system that profit only the Buhari northern Naijeriyaaa. Must a modern soldier be a zombie, anywhere oga tell am to go kill, he go go?

5% RIP.

2 Likes

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Nwanna, it comes wit the job menh,dats what a soldier signed for,following orders.
I created this thread reason being,i want the sss to read my writings if possible. Mamman Daura doesn't know what's coming.
longayink:
Pity these 5% soldiers who die fighting for Buhari's scheme to sustain the failed political structure and governing system that profit only the Buhari northern Naijeriyaaa. Must a modern soldier be a zombie, anywhere oga tell am to go kill, he go go?

5% RIP.

1 Like

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by jaymejate: 1:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Jesus!
Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by GMBuhari: 1:47am On Aug 12, 2016
So you had to create thread to seek for sympathy ? several , i think 11 soldiers were killed , are you saying those soldiers don't matter ??
Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 12, 2016
The pix got you terrified? He was part of the guys your president termed as 5%
jaymejate:
Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Before engaging you,let me ask;Are you a soldier?if yes,have you seen the manifest of the slain soldiers? If no, then no need engaging you any further.
I hope you've been intimated about the disquiet in the military.Maman Daura doesn't know what's coming!
GMBuhari:
So you had to create thread to seek for sympathy ? several , i think 11 soldiers were killed , are you saying those soldiers don't matter ??

1 Like

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by ImperialYoruba: 1:52am On Aug 12, 2016
OP,
That Igbo soldier did not die in Borno, stop lying. He was macheted to death by your SS militant brothers.

Regardless, RIP to him.
Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2016
He was killed in niger state. Mind you,this is not a tribal bashing thread,bullets don't differentiate between igbos,hausa,kanuri,or even edo. My point is,the so called 5% that are hated die for this country in terrifying ways.
ImperialYoruba:
OP,
That Igbo soldier did not die in Borno, stop lying. He was macheted to death by your SS militant brothers.

Regardless, RIP to him.

2 Likes

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Jengem: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2016
illuminated93:
I don't know how to reply you,but I will just say this, soldiers embark on dangerous life changing missions so that when you drive on that bridge, the bridge is not blown into bits by a terrorist,why? Simply because he's already in a body bag,much said!

When did nigerians trun to terrorists
Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 12, 2016
are the members of bokoharam from libya?
Btw,if a soldier molests you,you have a duty to seek justice,by reporting him to the appropriate quarters.
Jengem:

When did nigerians trun to terrorists

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Jengem: 2:17am On Aug 12, 2016
illuminated93:
are the members of bokoharam from libya?
Btw,if a soldier molests you,you have a duty to seek justice,by reporting him to the appropriate quarters.

So who do nigerians report old soldier Buhari to?

He is molesting the entire sub region with dullard syndrome

1 Like

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 12, 2016
In due time....there are somethings I shouldn't be direct with..u get ba.
Jengem:

So who do nigerians report old soldier Buhari to?

He is molesting the entire sub region with dullard syndrome
Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Jengem: 4:59am On Aug 12, 2016
illuminated93:
In due time....there are somethings I shouldn't be direct with..u get ba.

Like the old man moving on to his next supernatural assignment

1 Like

Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by Nusaf: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2016
illuminated93:
Before engaging you,let me ask;Are you a soldier?if yes,have you seen the manifest of the slain soldiers? If no, then no need engaging you any further.
I hope you've been intimated about the disquiet in the military.Maman Daura doesn't know what's coming!
Raising false alarm to gain attention. The Military is okay and it is doing its best in carrying out its statutory functions.
Re: A 5% Soldier Got Killed (viewer discretion is advised) by JOOHEL: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2016
see another one I saw yesterday

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Was Kept In A Septic Tank By Her Brother For Ritual In Tanzania / The Gloria Okon Story / Video Of The Moment When Yahoo Boy Was Caught Killing His Nephew For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.