Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Help A Brother With Any Kind Of Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother With Any Kind Of Job (464 Views)

Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / After A Long Day Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother With Any Kind Of Job by snamprog: 1:33am On Aug 12, 2016
I know this is not the right section to post this but i decided to do that because most elites on NL don't visit job/vacancy board of this forum. Also lala and seun will be sleeping before they will wake up and ban me....lol

Please a brother is in dire need of a job, I studied petroleum engineering with short job experience in an oil servicing firm, i was dropped as a result of oil glut, no projects/ contracts going on in my former firm. I don't have preference as regards location and job type, i can even work in the north east of Nigeria, all i need is to put food on my table.

I am ready to do anything, please help a brother. my number is 07088576185. Please you can send sms, flash or call because i know most wouldn't want to post their private number online.

Please save a soul....remain blessed.
Re: Help A Brother With Any Kind Of Job by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Brox,plx b xpecific wit d kind of job u want!!!.....U dnt want ppl to offer u XHADY jobx,do u
Re: Help A Brother With Any Kind Of Job by snamprog: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2016
GODKID98:
Brox,plx b xpecific wit d kind of job u want!!!.....U dnt want ppl to offer u XHADY jobx,do u
Not at all. I wouldn't want to be so greedy by naming any company or organisation but any monthly paying job will be fine with me but not GNLD drug selling kind of job....lol. Thanks bro for your response.
Re: Help A Brother With Any Kind Of Job by nnachukz(m): 1:57am On Aug 12, 2016
If you have ever lived in that street called Zone-B, then my brother I'm afraid you are on your own. It is part of the sacrifice.
Re: Help A Brother With Any Kind Of Job by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 12, 2016
snamprog:
Not at all. I wouldn't want to be so greedy by naming any company or organisation but any monthly paying job will be fine with me but not GNLD drug selling kind of job....lol. Thanks bro for your response.
uwc!!!....Nd i pray u get one xoon xince it xeemx u re ready to do an honourable job!!!

(1) (Reply)

JOB OPPORTUNITY!! Business Supervisor Required Urgently / Physics & Chemistry Home Tutor / What Job Offer Is Best To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.