Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

You Can Now Manage Your Files On DATAFILEHOST. COM - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Now Manage Your Files On DATAFILEHOST. COM (4803 Views)

Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / How To Get Paid Per Download On Your Files / Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Manage Your Files On DATAFILEHOST. COM by elfakkawy(m): 6:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Data File Host is a safe place You can upload any file type from pictures and videos to software and documents. Free, fast and reliable + no registration needed.

Before, DFH allows users to only delete files they uploaded via a static link generated after uploading. Meaning you can not delete files you upload without that link.

But now DFH had redesign/recode their website, giving you full control(upload, delete, rename and even password protection) over files you shared.

Not only that, you can also check trending, week top 10 and highlighted downloads

Note: you have to create an account with them to be able to manage your files.
Re: You Can Now Manage Your Files On DATAFILEHOST. COM by elfakkawy(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2016
meanwhile I can't leave an empty message body

(1) (Reply)

Javascript For Beginners - Learn How To Script Today! / How To Conduct Basic Keyword Research For Your Website And Blog - 4 Steps / 5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.