Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Welcome To My Final Year Week - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Welcome To My Final Year Week (4028 Views)

Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / University Of Ilorin Final Year Week (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, that school can frustrate human undecided

What was your course?
microbiology
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by photoshoot(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
microbiology dear.

Saw dis somewhere in sch

grin grin grin

I swear, this school don tire me mehn!
What nonsense is this?
angry
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
photoshoot:

grin grin grin

I swear, this school don tire me mehn!
What nonsense is this?
angry

lolx, I beta obey the rules
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by photoshoot(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
lolx, I beta obey the rules

If I hear, I am stubborn undecided .
How's the day going?
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
photoshoot:

If I hear, I am stubborn undecided .
How's the day going?
lolx I meant u*
U r stubborn remember u have signed form wink
Going well jawe
Urs?
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by photoshoot(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
lolx I meant u*
U r stubborn remember u have signed form wink
Going well jawe
Urs?

Lol, that "abortion" form? Ssshhh, don't tell no one, I haven't signed it lipsrsealed.
My day is going pretty bad, I don't pray to have anything to do with government workers again.
Just to renew passport is taking the whole day cry cry
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, that "abortion" form? Ssshhh, don't tell no one, I haven't signed it lipsrsealed.
My day is going pretty bad, I don't pray to have anything to do with government workers again.
Just to renew passport is taking the whole day cry cry
iffahear dah h didn't sign it...

Pele, try bribing them, dats wah they know besides they want Christmas bonus
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by photoshoot(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
iffahear dah h didn't sign it...

Pele, try bribing them, dats wah they know besides they want Christmas bonus

Lol, you people wee not just believe me undecided

After every every, I left their time wasting office at 6pm lipsrsealed.
How did you spend your day?
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Idamond: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
That gal yansh bad
photoshoot:
Mehn, this laitskeen babe lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea kindly take a look at this picture with your HEART'S EYES. Ponder CAREFULLY over it and then kindly tell me what your HEART'S EYES haven seen and what your HEART has also PONDERED.........................(*if you care to tell)

Incase you care to tell. PLEASE choose your words carefully by making SURE that its from your HEART and not your 'BRAIN'. There is something I want you to REALLY learn.

Do have a great day filled with 'SMILES'..................... Catch you later and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Genea kindly take a look at this picture with your HEART'S EYES. Ponder CAREFULLY over it and then kindly tell me what your HEART'S EYES haven seen and what your HEART has also PONDERED.........................(*if you care to tell)

Incase you care to tell. PLEASE choose your words carefully by making SURE that its from your HEART and not your 'BRAIN'. There is something I want you to REALLY learn.

Do have a great day filled with 'SMILES'..................... Catch you later and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

would get bk to u dear
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Idamond:
That gal yansh bad
choi, iffa catch u eehn
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
WORDWORLD:

sorry I couldn't get anything .... My minds been a mess since embarassed
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
GENEA, In not too many words I hope. The observable FACT in that picture is the REALITY called 'THE IRONY OF LIFE' which if properly understood and embraced will make a HAPPY humanity.

You are SURE a fan of HAPPINESS as written on your profile and who shouldn't be?

So, what is this IRONY OF LIFE? It is the CLASSES in our humanity as divided by GOD'S Wisdom.

Did you see those boys with street sacks!?
Did you also see those other boys with school bags!?
Whose future looks brighter? Hmmm!................
Did you observe that they mostly are of same age grade!?

What we should know or already know is that HUMANITY is divided into so many classes. For example: A CLASS of those who are born with the GOLDEN SPOON. That is being born by parents who GOD has out of His bounty, bestowed wealth in aboundance through no MERIT of their own and then a CLASS of the MULTITUDE who have fallen by the way side through NO FAULT of their own either.

Just as the picture illustrates. Its a class of the RICH and the POOR.

Well, IN BETWEEN those two classses are other classes and other classes OUTSIDE the two which I need not mention for the fact being the point I am calling your ATTENTION to and which is: WITH PRIVILEGES COMES A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES.

Anyone who is so privileged like you are, should always know that their CHANCES of getting to positions where they become in control of others lives is wider compared to the chances of the less privileged to be able to STAND FOR THEMSELVES. And except the PRIVILEGED live up to their RESPONSIBILTIES of making the right CHOICES for the ARMY OF THE MULTITUDE POOR to have a reason to be HAPPY.

OUR WORLD WILL FOR EVER REMAIN ONE FULL OF SORROW.

Its also an irony of life that those kids in that picture whose teacher is the STREET may end up running WALL STREET. (In great positions of power)   

The WORST OF IRONY is that the POOR mostly forget their ROOTS when the become RICH and POWERFUL, hence standing for themselves in GREED. Forgeting the less privileged which they once used to be. That is being ungrateful.

GRATITUDE is the key to true happiness. NONE CAN BE TRUELY HAPPY IF THEIR HAPPINESS IS NOT DERIVED FROM MAKING OTHERS HAPPY.

Except this is what we are being taught in schools couple with the education that a good life is the one inspired by LOVE FOR TRUTH guided by SINCERE quest for knowledge in order to make life MEANINGFUL to all by placing NO VALUE ABOVE LIFE.OUR EDUCATION IS WORTHLESS!!!

I wonder what goes on in the minds of people whose expertise is to making WEAPONS of mass destruction.

MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR PRIVILEGES. NOT MANY HAVE BEEN GIVEN SUCH. SO, ABUSE IT NOT AND DO NOT BE PART OF THE CLASS WAR FARE, OF THE RICH THAT OPPRESSES THE POOR.

I will end with one of your comments which I believe it came from a HEART sincere.

Genea:
minding our bizness in Nigeria has done more harm Dan good... We shudnt keep quiet in things that affect us generally...

WISH YOU THE VERY BEST IN LIFE AND PUT SMILES ON THE FACES OF AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF. Remain as natural as GENEA WHITE TEETH and a BEAUTIFUL SMILE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
WORDWORLD:
GENEA, In not too many words I hope. The observable FACT in that picture is the REALITY called 'THE IRONY OF LIFE' which if properly understood and embraced will make a HAPPY humanity.

You are SURE a fan of HAPPINESS as written on your profile and who shouldn't be?

So, what is this IRONY OF LIFE? It is the CLASSES in our humanity as divided by GOD'S Wisdom.

Did you see those boys with street sacks!?
Did you also see those other boys with school bags!?
Whose future looks brighter? Hmmm!................
Did you observe that they mostly are of same age grade!?

What we should know or already know is that HUMANITY is divided into so many classes. For example: A CLASS of those who are born with the GOLDEN SPOON. That is being born by parents who GOD has out of His bounty, bestowed wealth in aboundance through no MERIT of their own and then a CLASS of the MULTITUDE who have fallen by the way side through NO FAULT of their own either.

Just as the picture illustrates. Its a class of the RICH and the POOR.

Well, IN BETWEEN those two classses are other classes and other classes OUTSIDE the two which I need not mention for the fact being the point I am calling your ATTENTION to and which is with PRIVILEGES comes a lot of RESPONSIBILITIES.

Anyone who is so privileged like you are should always know that their CHANCES of getting to positions where they become in control of others lives is wider compared to the chances of the less privileged to be able to STAND FOR THEMSELVES. And except the PRIVILEGED live up to their RESPONSIBILTIES of making the right CHOICES for the ARMY OF THE MULTITUDE POOR to have a reason to be HAPPY.

OUR WORLD WILL FOR EVER REMAIN ONE FULL OF SORROW.

Its also an irony of life that those kids in that picture whose teacher is the STREET may end up running WALL STREET. (In great positions of power)   

The WORST OF IRONY is that the POOR mostly forget their ROOTS when the become RICH and POWERFUL, hence standing for themselves in GREED. Forgeting the less privileged which they once used to be. That is being ungrateful.

GRATITUDE is the key to true happiness. NONE CAN BE TRUELY HAPPY IF THEIR HAPPINESS IS NOT DERIVED FROM MAKING OTHERS HAPPY.

Except this is what we are being taught in schools couple with the education that a good life is the one inspired by LOVE FOR TRUTH guided by SINCERE quest for knowledge in order to make life MEANINGFUL to all by placing NO VALUE ABOVE LIFE.OUR EDUCATION IS WORTHLESS!!!

I wonder what goes on in the minds of people whose expertise is to making WEAPONS of mass destruction.

MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR PRIVILEGES. NOT MANY HAVE BEEN GIVEN SUCH. SO, ABUSE IT NOT AND DO NOT BE PART OF THE CLASS WAR FARE, OF THE RICH THAT OPPRESSES THE POOR.

I will end with one of your comments which I believe it came from a HEART sincere.

WISH YOU THE VERY BEST IN LIFE AND PUT SMILES ON THE FACES OF AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF. Remain as natural as GENEA WHITE TEETH and a BEAUTIFUL SMILE.

Mmmmmmm, I'm so speechless... Well said!!! smiley
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by wunderkiind(m): 5:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
Mmmmmmm, I'm so speechless... Well said!!! smiley

It isn't easy! Big congrats on your final year week!! and congrats too as you prepare for the final final day I.e convocation,
hope you'll update a picture filled thread as well? for those of us that won't be able to come and eat rice with you. cheesy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2017
wunderkiind:

It isn't easy! Big congrats on your final year week!! and congrats too as you prepare for the final final day I.e convocation,
hope you'll update a picture filled thread as well? for those of us that won't be able to come and eat rice with you. cheesy smiley
hahahahaha, tnx dear.... No probz, I go turn model and photographer just for u grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Rapmaestro(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, tnx dear.... No probz, I go turn model and photographer just for u grin
congrats but me I no like rice... I'll manage swallow

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Rapmaestro(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Genea:
microbiology
this department not smiling... Reppin MIC tho

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Rapmaestro:
this department not smiling... Reppin MIC tho
that dept is frustrating... Tnk God I can share dah feeling wit usmiley
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by GoGreenNaija: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2017
Genea:
microbiology

Nice.. You definitely passed through Omotayo and SanJ then...
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by Genea(f): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
GoGreenNaija:

Nice.. You definitely passed through Omotayo and SanJ then...

yelzzzz ooo esp Sanjay, dah man is a devil's incarnate angry
Re: Welcome To My Final Year Week by GoGreenNaija: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Genea:
yelzzzz ooo esp Sanjay, dah man is a devil's incarnate angry

lool.. So sorry about Nwachukwu too

(1) (2) (Reply)

See ABU Professor Who Drove 504 Car From London To Kano / Honeypot Ants: The World’s Only Honey-producing Ants (Photos) / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post Ume At Zero Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.