Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags (35307 Views)

Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / Baby Miraculously Saved From A Burning House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by mhisbliss(f): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You use style get problem sha, lol.

The subject of my mail is - Hi Sweet! and my email starts with naijadiaspora
okies I'll check later
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by vickylala239: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
bbbabes:
This is worth sharing:

According to this Facebook user. https://www.facebook.com/samsetsintl/posts/620680304757068 , It could have been only God's intervention that saved this littel baby from the collapse of about 500Kg of cement that could have crushed him to deeath instantly. The baby was supposed to be sleeping on the mat behind him, but in a miraculous way, he was moved from their some few minutes before the incident.

Read what he wrote:

Something great took place at my wife's cement shop on Saturday evening. lt was only God who could have done such a miracle no other! Her sales girl's baby was laying down sleeping on a math that is close to where d cements are parked, soddenly the baby started crying, d mother carried her trying to make her go back to sleep.

As soon as she slept n d mother wanted to lay her down on d math d baby opened her eyes n started crying again. Then within few minutes the mother lifted her, 9 BAGS of cement fell on the mat where d baby was supposed to be laying on!

CAN U IMAGINE WAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF D BABY WAS STILL LAYING ON DAT MATH SLEEPING!! IT IS ONLY GOD COULD DO SUCH MIRACLE.

Pls my people, praise HIM ooo, the Almighty God with my Family oooo!!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/this-baby-was-miraculously-saved-from.html

To me I think they are too foolish to put a baby close to Dat zone....

That was a foolish act....

Besides in a wrk place Lik Dat,a baby shuld b at d mother's sight while sleeping....

We thnk God for this
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by oojehshez(f): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
thank God for His grace
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by KINGinVAHALA: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
okies I'll check later
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by Danfuster(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Praise the LORD...

guy... Nawa you ooo cheesy everything na meme. grin

1 Like

Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by mattmogan88: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
after dat dem still leav d child 4 dat place Nawa oooo!!!!
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by mattmogan88: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
after dat dem still leav d child 4 dat place
Nawa oooo!!!!

HOPE DIS IS NOT SCRIPTED
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Praise the LORD...

smellymouth and gifs sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by bobokunlexzy: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thank GOD for the baby's life......but the mother is quite careless. She should av put d baby elsewhere not ryt beside a stack of cements.
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by Joebeck(f): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2016
It can only be God, to Him be all the Glory for saving the life of this boy.
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by normaljenny(m): 1:03am On Aug 13, 2016
DANGOTE TRAILERS IS KILLING PEOPLE ON THE HIGHWAY WHILE ITS CEMENT IS NOW DOING SAME THING IN THE WAREHOUSES.

THANK GOODNESS GOD, IT WAS AVERTED
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by dissybling(f): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2016
ifyonuoha:
Good...later they will say that there is no God
don't mind those foolish people
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by Shollyps(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2016
dissybling:
keep on deceiving yourself grin
dissybling:
keep on deceiving yourself
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by charles2468(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2016
The boy is really a destined child, may God name be praise
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by veeluv2015(f): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2016
And while the cements were falling over, the 'photographer'felt it was more important to capture the 'thrilling' moment than to dash and save the baby just in case. What a world!

That photographer needs to be flogged by fulani herdsmen
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by latinoKingdom(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Behira:
God is good kiss
yes he is good because you are really beautiful
Re: This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags by Beess(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2016
ifeanyi83:

Thank you for pointing that out.
you welcome dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? / He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.