Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? (26320 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How To Enjoy The Course You Hate. / Why You May End Up Not Practising The Course You Studied In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2016
EricMason:
medicine, 400l
pathology/pathophysiology embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

Pathophysiology as a course ...ahan shocked
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by fruityjojo(f): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Discipline: Law.
200Level Contract &
500Level Company Law.
THANK GOD IT ALL ENDED IN PRAISE smiley
#class of distinction 2016

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by philoo(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2016
MEG 311, all ULES guys unilag know what I mean
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by alleazardous(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Elect/elect. ............. Circuit theory
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by ayokunlei(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Adex097:
Dept: Economics and Statistics
Dreaded course: Operations Research ECO329

Killed the course anyways undecided

Yeah...Amazingangel also murdered this course
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Brozules(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2016
SirWere:
Mat 241- Ordinary Differential Equations. It was actually easy but the carry over rate no be small.

Mat 213- Algebra. I'm just hoping to pass that course I swear angry

And analysis and strength of material still dey for 200L embarassed

No need of asking you are a techite of the university of Ibadan. Am in agric engineering also 200level,will like to know u more.
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by ayokunlei(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Joeyy:
Course: Computer Science

Course title: Ordinary differential equation (mathematics).

That course was very cheap for me. Though I study like ...
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by zena2009(f): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Adult nursing
Drug calculation

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Gentlesoul96(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2016
oluwasegun682:
Course: Accounting
Course Title: Bussiness Statistics
Level: 200
Business and Accounting students can can testify
Really..... This was one of my favorites course in 200level. Thou I later ended in having B in d course
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by bukkielee(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2016
SirWere:
Mat 241- Ordinary Differential Equations. It was actually easy but the carry over rate no be small.

Mat 213- Algebra. I'm just hoping to pass that course I swear angry

FUNAAB?

And analysis and strength of material still dey for 200L embarassed
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Codeman01(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Electromagnetic Field and waves is fucking hard
Control Engineering freaking me out
Artificial intelligence almost delay my NYSC
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by kolad59: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2016
oau elect elect engr,logic circuit
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Msc Chen 804 Advanced chemical reaction engineering. Very nasty
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2016
mrarranger:
Engineering :200l

Statics,Dynamics and fluid mechanics. These courses eh.
If you are planning to read engineering get ready for the above courses;also be on the lookout for ODE - Ordinary Differential Equation (o di egwu).
I think fluid mechanics is quiet easy,dynamic is easier and static is easiest. Sure you have not come about thermodynamics. That's still the hardest have seen in Mech Sept yet. Though still in 200 level, rep federal polytecnic Ado-Ekiti
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by quadrick: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2016
course: chemistry

course title: carbanion

level: 300

semester: 1st semester
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Mosunbabe(f): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Dept :Microbiology

Dreaded Course:Immunology!
400lv 1st semester....
Chai it was tough but we scaled through...
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Gentlesoul96(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Course:Accounting Course Title:Mathematics for Accounting Level:100 Mathematics is never my problem but this man make it worse... Dr Gbadeyen .
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by inaiduna(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2016
it was called Computational Mathematics for us "Runge-Kutta 2nd order" welcome to hell!

jessetom:
Chemical Engineering.
Course: Chemical Engineering Process analysis.
The course was 3 in 1..

Design of experiment and ChemE Statistics.
Numerical Methods (oh[b] Runge-Kutta[/b])
Modeling of Chemical Engineering Systems(Reacting and non-reacting. I love this part)

It's wasn't easy. Engineering students should know what's up.
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by lanrex101: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Engineering Thermodynamics
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by kenx1(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Econometrics 500L Agric econs
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by EricMason(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2016
yes sir, down here we also do pathophysiology just last semester undecided undecided undecided
casket:

Pathophysiology as a course ...ahan shocked
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by AmazingAngel(f): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2016
hawk05:
Dept of Statistics.. I hate anything that has to do with PROBABILITY..

100L STA 121 " Probability distribution" C/O.. Later scored 58 "C"

200L STA 211 "prob dist 2" C/O Later scored 42 "E"

300L STA 311 "Prob dist 3" C/O Two times.. First score 39 "F", 2nd score 20 "F"..

STA 300L STA 335 "Design and analysis experiment" I dropped this course because I learnt dat it was Mass C/O (300l, 400l and spil ova studnts) imagine? thank God i manage scored 40 "E".

400L STA 453 "Stochastic" its the last stage of probability.. Score? No idea. I didnt go for test because i dnt knw wah it mean thou i did Exam.. Test score for those that did it except scholars ranges betwn 0-7 out of 30marks ..Course simple? Count the number of Spill over student before u can judge.. We called it "Spill over course".

Institution: Unilorin.

Am also a statistician in FUTA

I didn't really like courses that had to do with probability distribution too

I did design and analysis of experiment last semester and it was very simple

Haven't done stochastic process until next semester.

My most dreaded course aside the borrowed courses we did in computer science is Operations research 1

Department of computer science has over 100 CO students that took the course with us, will be doing operation research 2 next semester .

Proudly statistician.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by seunoni34(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2016
GodswillAJudins:

Ifa hear, na u sha, hope no dey engineering?
If you hear ke, I carried over phy101 once and 102 twice. It almost made me lose hope for graduation that time, but I graduated sha.
I studied estate management and phy was an elective, I regret ever choosing it. My other friends that chose bio and Chem all passed and never had issues. Although that's a story now. No be small thing.

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by orimsamsam(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Ada9103:

Wow.....was my best tongue

maybe that becos u are a chemistry student

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by orimsamsam(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2016
seunoni34:

If you hear ke, I carried over phy101 once and 102 twice. It almost made me lose hope for graduation that time, but I graduated sha.
I studied estate management and phy was an elective, I regret ever choosing it. My other friends that chose bio and Chem all passed and never had issues. Although that's a story now. No be small thing.
ur school is Futa right

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by debuscket(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Radiation physics and Radiotherapy
U'r a guru if u mk a C
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Doubleoo(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Chidex2442:
Advanced Enzymology BCH432, plant biochemistry BCH 318, Bioenergetics and chemical kinetics BCH 313 ......
In EBSU

Plant biochemistry and bioenergetics was quite easy for me.

I think my strong courses were instrumental method of analysis, metabolism of foreign compounds (especially the cytochromes nomenclature), and inorganic chemistry.
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by flange: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2016
jessetom:
Chemical Engineering.
Course: Chemical Engineering Process analysis.
The course was 3 in 1..

Design of experiment and ChemE Statistics.
Numerical Methods (oh Runge-Kutta)
Modeling of Chemical Engineering Systems(Reacting and non-reacting. I love this part)

It's wasn't easy. Engineering students should
know what's up.

Seconded sir
I was asking myself why nobody mentioned numerical methods with Runge kunta and all those cauchy hyterations
numerical methods is d craziest course ever

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by seunoni34(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
orimsamsam:
ur school is Futa right
Yea futa
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Sirkorlha(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Course:- Mathematics

ADVANCE DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS(A.D.E)

300 level course

It was just GOD then

I love Mathematics ehn, that ADE no be for here
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Gbengem(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Dept: Mathematics Course: MAT 323 Title: Complex Analysis
Course: MAT 311 Course Title : Groups and Ring
Course: MAT 321 Course Title: Topology on Rn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) / NUC Approves Three New Universities In Delta State / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.