Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39725 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
As a 300 level student of chemical engineering, i have offered a good number of analytical and mathematically inclined courses, from thermodynamics to engineering mathematics, engineering drawing, etc.
i thought i had seen it all until this semester, i did Transport Phenomena I. Mehn, sincerely in the second aspect of the course i couldn't understand anything. The course lecturer, wasn't helping either.
However, i was able to compel myself and learn it personally from tutorials and all that. On the eve of the exam i couldn't sleep because we had to read till day break, haha. It was an exciting yet exhausting experience.

what was the hardest course you did in school as an undergraduate?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by EKEMIL: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
That should be "Control System Engineering", I did the course in my 400L first semester (Control 1) and in my 500L second semester (Control 2).
That course wasn't smiling @all, thanks to God, is now a story!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by opeaceo: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Electro chemistry, that course made me shed tears.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Herbal medicine(pharmacognosy).

I felt like crying inside the exam hall and we only do the basics of the course as students of pharmaceutical technology in a poly.

respect to all pharmacists and pharm students.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by abatisegun: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Enginnering drawing. That course na die I really hate it

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nutase: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Immunology... ....phew, It was a very tough nut but we cracked it.

15 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
EKEMIL:
That should be "Control System Engineering", I did the course in my 400L first semester (Control 1) and in my 500L second semester (Control 2).
That course wasn't smiling @all, thanks to God, is now a story!
how many credit units? Electrical engineering i guess.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by 87kwin: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE) and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).
in maths we 'cram' and pass.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
opeaceo:
Electro chemistry, that course made me shed tears.
lol, 100 level?

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
skillful01:
Herbal medicine(pharmacognosy).

I felt like crying inside the exam hall and we only do the basics of the course as students of pharmaceutical technology in a poly.

respect to all pharmacists and pharm students.
omo, hope you didn't eventually cry sha
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
87kwin:
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE)
and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).

in maths we 'cram' and pass.
haha, i can perfectly relate. However there are always nerds that seem like they were born with the special ability to solve all those things..

11 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nutase:
Immunology... ....phew, It was a very tough nut but we cracked it.
Commumitt medicine?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
abatisegun:
Enginnering drawing. That course na die I really hate it
I later understood the basics of engineering drawing and appreciated it more. My dear, if you grasp the basis you will realise that engineering drawing is one of the cheapest courses in Engineering.

53 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Bryan12(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Real analysis I and II

33 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by 0955eb027(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Well, ODE and PDE did not give much problems, cos i love dem.

I just dont like abstract mathematics.
Functional Analysis, Metric Space Topology... Crazy courses.

Buh then, i have some friends; be it applied or abstract mathematics, all be like A.B.C to dem..

P.S Which school offers the best training to obtain MCSA in lagos?
Was at IIHT yesterday, but i am not impressed with the environment.

8 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Raindrop0442(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
1. Entomology
2. Electricity & Magnetism

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Moblord(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2017
ME212 and ME223, ENGINEERING DRAWING I &II
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by omobacyprus(m): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Strength of materials, Advanced Calculus, Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, Mechanics of Machines.. Fellow Engine Boys.. I hail oo

49 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by gagofure(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2017
1. Automata theory. The lecturer made the course look so hard

2. Ordinary differential Equations. I salute that course sha

But they couldn't stop us grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Godian45(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2017
I thought pharmaceutical chemistry was bad untill I wrote pharmacognosy(herbal medcine) in 200 level 2nd semester,I had a carry over in d course which is my first and only carry over which will make me to add one whole year.God bless all pharm student all over the world it's not easy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by reeechy: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Object oriented programming. The exam na die

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Have you come across an English course where you plot graph?

Studying English is not easy o.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by migeoart(f): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Plant pathology and genetics The lecturers made the course more complicated ! Thank God its all over sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nelsizzy(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Acc311 Intermediate Accounting lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by AlexCk: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Applied spectroscopy and reaction mechanism

Those 2 courses na die,

That applied spec eh, reading UV, IR, mass spec, twas kinda complicated.

That reaction mechanism, na e cast pass,
Final year, 4unit course, omo, see as brainy people dey celebrate D & E grades, lol grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
omobacyprus:
Strength of materials, Advanced Calculus, Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics.. Fellow Engine Boys.. I hail oo

Thermodynamics

Perhaps because the lecturer swore none of us was really bright enough to understand the course.

P.S. I still want to encourage upcoming Engine Boys to persevere. Engineering as a course will help you build your logical thinking, a skill you'll need all your life

13 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Still an undergraduate tho.. His127.. . Archeology sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kaziblake(f): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2017
I think it's shorthand...I hate that stupid course

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Beejay1117(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by drlaykay(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Anatomy anatomy anatomy.
Very annoying.

13 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Chiscomax(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2017
300L;
Strength of Materials, Engineering Mathematics

And as for you Theromodynamics, it will never be well with you.
cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by nattyjay(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2017
DSS 121

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

UNIPORT: Fight Broke Out Between Two Students Over Orientation Drinks (Photos) / I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.