Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! (1967 Views)

Just For Laughs: Mayweather Won't Remain Unbeaten If He Met These Naija Fighters / See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2016
1. Joseph Benjamin – Bus Conductor, Security Guard, Waiter, Bakery Worker. You know that hot guy that hosts MTN project fame? Hmmn!

2. Timaya - Plantain seller. Egberipapa 1 of Bayelsa was a plantain seller! Chai! See how he's shining with Rihanna now!

3. Don Jazzy - Drummer, Security Guard. Mavin Boss was a security guard ehn... With his stature sef, you'll know.

4. MI Abaga - Failed comedian. Ho my Gawd! Thank God no one laughed at his joke because he wouldn't have been CBN boss today.

5. Patoranking - Rat Poison Seller, Bricklayer. Yo! Patua Boss sold rat poison! I can imagine!

6. Tonto Dikeh - Errand girl, Cleaner. She used to clean people's room just to get money to eat and make her hair.

7. Peter and Paul Okoye - Attendant, Electrical repairer. These guys are big men now biko. Nothing is permanent.

8. Banky W - Salesboy, Knife seller. Banky W is now far far above that. He's even planning a secret wedding in Dubai, maybe...

9. Mercy Johnson - Housemaid. Little wonder why she acts those scenes so well... She's has real life practice over the years.

10. John Okafor - Firewood seller, Hair dresser, Butcher. Mr Ibu, biko I'm happy that you upgraded. May God keep us at the top.

I'll end this with a quote I got from Palmchat by Samqurashi: If you focus on your dream, it will become your reality.
Share your grass to 'current' grace story with me.

Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Bevy12(f): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Me.. Was a houseboy, apprentice... Very soon.. I repeat very soon. By Gods grace.. I will become an importer cool

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Pictures to back up their claims or u know d rest na

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Pictures to back up their claims or... u know d rest na

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by cruzita(f): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2016
me: a nobody now

soonest: world class footballer,rapper,choreographer .

my blessings loading ........ 99%......

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
I believe you die! Blessings loading... God bless you jare.
cruzita:
me: a nobody now

soonest: world class footballer,rapper,choreographer .

my blessings loading ........
99%......
Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
You want pictures that I don't have. I'll drop the link to the original article instead: http://pulse.ng/celebrities/pulse-list-10-nigerian-celebrities-who-had-crazy-jobs-before-stardom-id5368686.html
Ighoga898:
Pictures to back up their claims or u know d rest na
Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Amen!!!! God bless you jare!
fanacy:
Me.. Was a houseboy, apprentice... Very soon.. I repeat very soon. By Gods grace.. I will become an importer cool
Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
ToLisah:
You want pictures that I don't have. I'll drop the link to the original article instead: http://pulse.ng/celebrities/pulse-list-10-nigerian-celebrities-who-had-crazy-jobs-before-stardom-id5368686.html
I don't have Mb to surf dat link,, In case u don't know I surf Nairaland for free on My Airtel line
Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Purpletee(f): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
99% loading

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehe! See What These Naija Celebrities Did Before They Became Famous! by Purpletee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
To God be the glory...

mine is 99% loading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Curvy Figure In A High-cut Black Swimsuit / Actress Chelsea Eze Releases Semi-nude Photos To Celebrate / Bobrisky Says Bae Misses Him Giving Mouth Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.