Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" (1937 Views)

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out / Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" by Thisis2raw(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Davido apparently refers to his baby mama as big head and the lass has no issue with it. Talk about romantically challenged pet names for ex couples!
Anyway the twenty three year old singer did not shy away from confirming this during a recent interview he had with Thenetng.

He talked about their weird pet name and how co parenting has been working out for them now that they had officially broken up with zero hopes of getting back getting back together.
He also said that he has been referring to the baby mama, Sophia Momodu, as big head for years now. However many tend to think that the name came about after their bitter split that went down on social media.
Davido said that the two are in good terms as coparenting knows no bad blood. He added that it has been difficult seeing his daughter on a daily basis as she resides with her mum back in Lagos while he takes lots of trips out of the contry due to his music career.
As for now, he has confirmed that he is seeing someone and so is the baby mama

Re: Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" by dacovajnr: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2016
grin
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" by Erudite202: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2016
OK nau
this guy above me sef. do u say your morning prayer at all?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" by Airforce1(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Her head is Big so I'm not surprised.
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Davido head even big pass her own gan cheesy
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
all this baby mama and papa ish sef
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Calls His Baby Mama "Big Head" by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2016
babay mama baby daddy cheesy failed society

(1) (Reply)

I Once Ate Dog Food At Alibaba's House To Avoid Starvation - I Go Dye Says Efe S / This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... / Juliet Ibrahim Is Not Very Happy About Hotel She Was Lodged In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.