Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out (526 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out by shinystar(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2016
Bayo Akinjiyan, a former pastor of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has accused the church of a total of N2.1milllion unpaid debt being payment for a consultancy project he was hired to do for the church.

The pastor, Akinjiyan, claimed the church body failed to acknowledge the receipt of a building forfeited to it after he resigned.

Akinjiyan, while speaking on Wednesday at a press briefing pointed out that he was a member of the church for over 23 years adding that he was contracted for different projects, including Christ Redeemers College, CRC, a private secondary school operated by Christ the Redeemer’s Ministry.

He further accused the religious body of failing to acknowledge the receipt of a property he was awarded to construct at plot 15 Diligence Road, Redemption Camp Estate, Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway which is worth N15.5 million.

More: http://naijachurchnews.com/rccg-owing-me-n2-1m-debt-refuses-to-paypastor-cries-out/
Re: RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Take it to God in prayers.
Re: RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2016
Ah. You don resign. I for talk say make dem dey subtract your tithes from am.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out by saxwizard(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
This one no b man of God ooo
Re: RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out by dorox(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Ah. You don resign. I for talk say make dem dey subtract your tithes from am.

No mind the yeye pastor, e no fit leave the money for God, but if na another person money e go sharp sharp tell the perso to use the money test God.
They are all a bunch of hypocrites, very greedy and narcissistic.
Re: RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out by frubben(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pastor duping pastor lwkmd

So who na dey collect money for project, then you guys will tell us do it for God lol.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Secular Musicians Richer Gospel Musicians? / How To Find A Wife According To The Bible And Yahweh / Kukah to Buhari: Stop blaming Jonathan, solve current problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.