|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,380,731 members, 5,309,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 December 2019 at 07:16 AM
|How To Find A Wife According To The Bible And Yahweh by raphieMontella: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016|
The bible is considered by christians to be the best guide for one's life,,,so here's How to get a wife according to the bible:
1. Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes. Then she's yours. -
2. Find a prostitute and marry her. - (Hosea 1:1-3).
3. Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock. - Moses (Ex 2:16-21).
4. Purchase a piece of property, and get a woman as part of the deal. - Boaz (Ruth4:5-10).
5. Go to a party and hide. When the women come out to dance, grab one and carry her off to be your wife. - Benjaminites (Judges 21:19-25).
6. Have God create a wife for you while you sleep. Note: this will cost you. - Adam (Gen 2:19-24).
7. Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman's hand in marriage. Get tricked into marrying the wrong woman. Then
work another seven years for the woman you wanted to marry in the first place.
That's right. Fourteen years of toil for a wife. - Jacob (Genesis 29:15-30).
8. Cut 200 foreskins off of your future father-in-law's enemies and get his daughter for a
wife - David (I Samuel 18:27).
9. Even if no one is out there, just wander around a bit and you'll definitely find someone. (It's all relative, of course.) -Cain
10. Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest. -Xerxes or
Ahasuerus (Esther 2:3-4).
11. When you see someone you like, go home and tell your parents, "I have seen a ...
woman; now get her for me." If your parents question your decision, simply say,"Get her for me. She's the one for me." -
Samson (Judges 14:1-3).
12. Kill any husband and take HIS wife (Prepare to lose four sons, though). -David (2 Samuel 11).
13. Wait for your brother to die. Take his widow. (It's not just a good idea; it's the law.) - Onana and Boaz (Deuteronomy or
Leviticus, example in Ruth).
14. Don't be so picky. Make up for quality with quantity. - Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-3).
. 15.R.ape a virgin and then pay her father 50 shekels-Deutronomy 22:28-29
Well,,Modern day humans dont strictly abide by this book..
This shows that for one to be a christian,one has to willfully and hypocritically selective in what one reads from the bible which is supposed to be an unchanging word of an unchanging God
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37