Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths (20516 Views)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo / International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by DealMogul(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
See him looking like better person...and not the ding-dong weak-minded tadpole he is...all thanks to photoshop

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by colli247(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
I like this man oya name checker do ur job jona is from which part of the country
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by iconSAGE1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fada Fada remix
Phyno ft Buhari. . . .
Buhari's verse:
"Since I win election, I dey travel go obodo oyibo,
na spacecraft remain for me baba u know,
ndi Igbo bikonu bia n'ebea take photo.
E no easy 2 dey chill with Presido Obama.
Na teacher figure the presido e be to me o, since I lost my senses na him e don add up to me oooo..
I say gone are the days, the days wen Dasuki dem overthrow me.
right about now all of dem go Sidon jail o.
I thank AsoRock agu na echemba akanchawa o.
(akanchawa)
Na bullet proof cars me and Aisha de take journey o
(akanchawa)
Oya Jonathan where you dey o (Jonathan)
Lai Muhammed where u dey o
(Lie lie man)

Chorus : Phyno
Imana APC emegokwa agadi zege.

Every day by day Nigerians go dey suffer o.....
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by kings09(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's not final whistle yet u v confirmed buhari is not a youth-friendly leader...sory, ruler.
madridguy:
I'm with GEJ on this one.

Youth must take over.
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by raphealolami(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
You had the opportunity to make thing the way it suppose to be but what happened? If you actually did all rightly, you will still be there.

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
omaiyale:
Which Youth ? Youth that their heart is already Poisoned with hatered and acrimony for one another. The youth of today are only good at
Insult, Curse, and using derogatory words.
Nairaland here is a classical example where Yoruba and Ibgos see themselves as enemy and Hausa are Born to Rule
exactly, even when the topic is about foreigners, they still one way or the other manage to make it a either a tribal thread or apc vs pdp thread
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by BIDOO(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmm, But only few youth have this motive and willing to deliver.
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by kenoz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
okay
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by dougivilla(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Which yooot?

IPOB, Avengers, Booharam or Herdsmen yooot??

Using what happens here as case study;

Our way still far joor!!
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by VictorRomanov: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
omonla555:
The ineffectual Buffon a youth when he soiled his hands in corruption and tagged stealing as no corruption. Another youth coming will steal Nigeria and call it sense.

U know one thing about hate! It blinds. It makes u see good and say it's bad

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by kings09(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
U wey get strong mind wetin u don achieve wit am. Una go jst open mouth de yan thrash. Jonathan is not perfect but so far watever he achieved surpasses wat d current govt is doing. Even buhari is seriously messing up yet he is claimed to have a so-called 'strong-willed mind' but wld not prosecute any corruption case involving his associates or party members. Ans dis simple question : are you a perfect being?
DealMogul:
See him looking like better person...and not the ding-dong weak-minded tadpole he is...all thanks to photoshop

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by kings09(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Poison dat was planted by the old generation especially d politicians which the likes of Buhari is perpetuating. Don't be quick to blame d youths, ask who planted all of diz divisions.
omaiyale:
Which Youth ? Youth that their heart is already Poisoned with hatered and acrimony for one another. The youth of today are only good at
Nairaland here is a classical example where Yoruba and Ibgos see themselves as enemy and Hausa are Born to Rule

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by Jay542(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
GEJ was a good president.. who surrounded imsef wit bad people
God bless him
LOL. Ok sir
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by canalily(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
....i have learnt nt look down on anybody, except if the person is nt wearing shoe, and nt to look up to anybody only if the person is taller than me...gringrin

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by SharkTank(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yoruba youths are the problem of this country. A typical afonja youth feels inferior in company of youths of other tribes because of the backstabbing, gossiping and other atrocities he has committed against them behind their backs.

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by maj007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Honestly yoruba youths are the ones poisoned with hatred, heartleessness, envy and wickedness. You can not reason with them since 90% of them grew up without fathers and end up emotionally driven like women...you see them gossiping on Nairaland, pretending to be women, can't be reasonable as they are emotional, jealous...invading Igbo threads of success to jealous like women. Half of the so-called women on Nairaland are actually yoruba men, why they do this is still a mystery except to my initial analysis, most yoruba household are headed by females, without fathers at home, so they grow up dysfunctional with only female traits. Other tribe of men with patriarchal cultures don't do this except yoruba men. SMH

This one don KOLO.... W3r3 gidi gan

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by dougivilla(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
DealMogul:
With youths like this, where is the tomorrow; talk less of the leader??

See what Buhari's ''hunger'' regime has done to you.

Shame on you!!

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by LesbianBoy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hero 100%

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by kings09(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
In other words, u r implyin what exactly? Dat we shld vote for anoda 75-83 year old simply becos ur likes (if u belong to the old generation) failed to imbibe leadership tendencies in d youths.
omonla555:
The ineffectual Buffon a youth when he soiled his hands in corruption and tagged stealing as no corruption. Another youth coming will steal Nigeria and call it sense.

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by gbens2000(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Honestly yoruba youths are the ones poisoned with hatred, heartleessness, envy and wickedness. You can not reason with them since 90% of them grew up without fathers and end up emotionally driven like women...you see them gossiping on Nairaland, pretending to be women, can't be reasonable as they are emotional, jealous...invading Igbo threads of success to jealous like women. Half of the so-called women on Nairaland are actually yoruba men, why they do this is still a mystery except to my initial analysis, most yoruba household are headed by females, without fathers at home, so they grow up dysfunctional with only female traits. Other tribe of men with patriarchal cultures don't do this except yoruba men. SMH
hahahahaha,am sure someone like would proudly call himself a prospective leader.SMH

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by Thisis2raw(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
omonla555:
ineffectual Buffon? Has any corruption case tagged him? Wat he said abt de youth up der is anytin wrong abt it? I pray u get sense be4 it's too late
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by Iyoma2(f): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
omonla555:
Really I guess you and your Mr. Integrity have also heard that Budget Padding is not corruption? What did Gej did wrong that ur Mr. Perfect has done right so far.wise up n join the team of the youth.
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by gbens2000(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
SharkTank:
Yoruba youths are the problem of this country. A typical afonja youth feels inferior in company of youths of other tribes because of the backstabbing, gossiping and other atrocities he has committed against them behind their backs.
u could be suffering from two things its either inferiority complex or superiority complex.u need proper soul searching bro.

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by seggzzy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
ipob and afonjas plus herdsmen.. oga jona e go hard ooo
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by pippimp(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
I'm with GEJ on this one.

Youth must take over.

It's not about the youth or old age. It is about the mentality in Nigeria. There is something wrong with Nigerian mentally. Fayose began his political ambition as a youth but what do we have as performance from him? No one young or old is fit to lead Nigeria until you all change your mentality and the way you do business. The corruptive mentality in Nigeria has seeped through all age groups and levels in Nigeria. This needs to be cleansed first in order to proceed forward.
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jonathan is worse.

kings09:
It's not final whistle yet u v confirmed buhari is not a youth-friendly leader...sory, ruler.
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nairaland is just a site,it is not always so in real life,in my place we are 3living together,yoruba,igbo and itshekiri,i'm the only visiting nairaland,every body is busy,so busy with there life
omaiyale:
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by AMI3(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
I keep wondering why a lot of people choose to insult themselves thinking they are insulting GEJ.

If we want to compare the situation of Nigeria in present govt and GEJ govt i believe so many will go for the past.

Buhari second coming suppose not to be a mess because he knows what it means to rule. experience is the best teacher do we think if GEJ has the second chance he will not do better than what he did? You cannot hate somebody for ever.

If you as a youth feel that you are not qualify to rule then look at yourself twice. Even your family you cannot rule because you have already condemn yourself.

The youth i have seen today are so wise, clever and smart.

let us examine these:

Who are those that campaign for these old men? youth

Who are those that kill or kidnap for these old men? youth

Who are those that has the finest brain? youth

Who are those that the situation of this country affect most?

Why do they say youth are the future leads?

OUR DESTINY IS IN OUR HANDS. STOP BEING NEGATIVE
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by shehuolayinka(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
The same youths he set back their growth and development when he was president. Why is it always that whenever a Nigerian politician is booted out of office, thats when his brain start working.
Re: International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths by Stanbeto: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
APC cabals no go like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Receives Ganduje In Abuja (Photos) / Court Sack Of Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers In Order — Lawyers / 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.