Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV (33673 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by ChuzzyBlog: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pastor and founder of His Dominion Ministries, Igwe Ogbonnaya took to his official Facebook page yesterday, to share photos of his brand new car. What he wrote below:

"I never wanted to post this, but just to encourage someone that is trusting God for one thing or the other. God gave us this new jeep for his work after waited on him! Pls keep trusting God even when everyone failed he never fails. He is a faithful rewarder. Thank you Lord"

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/pastor-shares-photos-of-his-new-suv-to.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-G2nt4IAQpdE/V62o4NEmtDI/AAAAAAAACAc/UN0931aPiuwoZyOE2P-oShxUdgTxbMoJwCLcB/s1600/Pastor.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gnvr3dvw3p4/V62UU1v2gTI/AAAAAAAKKws/dRt-XU5MQR0fnk2PIM6nrNYyYnClrZXRwCLcB/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6fce4LeyLbE/V62UUejLlrI/AAAAAAAKKwo/gaohLfYjrG4aaSjblknfnUWkrZa8EfrUwCLcB/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ETGGIEfiQUg/V62UVsf_4II/AAAAAAAKKww/Yvu1NxRNgU0B3a_byAwsdkrFSRh-EXIkACLcB/s400/7.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by ChuzzyBlog: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pastor and founder of His Dominion Ministries, Igwe Ogbonnaya took to his official Facebook page yesterday, to share photos of his brand new car. What he wrote below:

"I never wanted to post this, but just to encourage someone that is trusting God for one thing or the other. God gave us this new jeep for his work after waited on him! Pls keep trusting God even when everyone failed he never fails. He is a faithful rewarder. Thank you Lord"

SEE PHOTOS HERE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/pastor-shares-photos-of-his-new-suv-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
That's no miracle grin grin he bought that sh*t with their tithes grin

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by saxwizard(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Well its time for tithe and offering

..congrats

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
"I never wanted to post this, but just to encourage someone that is trusting God for one thing or the other. God gave us this new jeep for his work after waited on him! Pls keep trusting God even when everyone failed he never fails. He is a faithful rewarder. Thank you Lord
[quote]

This msg is aimed to hypnotize the gullible praying for a Miracle into giving more offering and tithe on Sunday in order to replenish the damage done to the church fund.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Muva comes to mind.
muva where is your suv grin...lai microbiologist

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Destined2win: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:
Muva comes to mind. muva where is your suv grin...lai microbiologist
your low cut isn't bad
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Mediapace: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Seun right now when OP typed "MIRACLE"

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by dorox(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Instead of thanking God for the car he shoud be thanking the idìots in his church that contributed their money to him.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
He shud also ask God for increase in tithe cos he just got himself a fuel guzzler

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Sunofgod(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
This Pastor is wicked ohh...

[img]http://c1.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=GPuQUhg.jpg[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by allanphash7(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
This small SUV?

probably hes still a baby in the industry

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by ANBAKO: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Religion is the greatest scam ever invented by man!!!

May God bless our hustle!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by hahn(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Business is good grin

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by MrKong: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Ministry is moving with the 10%

Amen!?...Amen grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Spicycat(f): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
The ministry is moving grin
Slow but surely he shall get to the level of jet, for as long as humans being still exist gullibility must thrive no matter what.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Ademoore07(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
This one na tokunko joor. Check for the model.

Anyway, congrat

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Raymysterio(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nonsense...!!! is obvious na i nwero conscience...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by johnstar(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
He will say d lord has done it for him

Which lord? No b members offering and tyt?

Pastors and wayo

undecided

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by kings09(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin. So if sum1 had given a keke to the pastor, wld he have claimed it to be a miracle he has bn waiting on God for?. grin grin. Na only God know who de worship am. Note : I judge not cheesy smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by tyson99(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHURCH.......

THE BEST BUSINESS IN NIGERIA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Kenneth205(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by beautiful232(f): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Trusting GOD is great

But buying a car and wrote that

I don't get

Meaning if you don't have a car yet as a pastor

GOD is not on your side?

Judgement will start from church indeed

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Hysmady(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hallelujah smbody grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
in baab FELA"S voice nah pastors house dey fine pass.. now him done buy jeep chaaaai... Oluwaaaaaaaaaa i dey shout ooo make u hear me ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Afrok(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
See the church, see the jeep... abii no be d church be that where him raise him hand? Okay compare and contrast...

Lips sealed... church members won't stop entering keke and wheelbarrow to church sefundecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by hahn(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
allanphash7:
This small SUV?

probably hes still a baby in the industry

Him never hammer grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
So if I have a car, I should start posting it on Facebook? Poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pastors be making money off members through tithe and offering..... I stopped paying tithe and offering I decided to save them for better budgets.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by kingofthejungle(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
pastorpreneur churches should be taxed heavily

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by emmyw(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
saxwizard:
Well its time for tithe and offering

..congrats
Judge Not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.