Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Full Nudity Revealed In Heavy Rain - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Full Nudity Revealed In Heavy Rain (1096 Views)

What's Ur Heavy Rain Ending? / Heavy Rain = Epic / Preview: Heavy Rain: The Best Graphics Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Nudity Revealed In Heavy Rain by kosovo(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2009
Warning: the link in the story below leads to a video that does feature topless nudity of a character in a game.

You know, I considered starting this article a variety of ways. Something lurid and simple like, "TAKE, IT, OFF!" crossed my mind, but so did some sort of pun or joke concerning video game stripteases with full nudity. But then I figured, "eh, the video will speak for itself," and decided to move on.

There's little doubt in our minds that Heavy Rain will absolutely blow us away when it releases next year; Quantic Dream is primed to redefine the nature of storytelling in interactive entertainment media (following in the legendary footsteps of Hideo Kojima). The 2,000-page script will feature branching storylines, immense character development and dialogue, and an ever-thickening plot, which is why we're so very intrigued. But it's also rated "M" for a variety of reasons, one of them you will see right here.

So anyway, this is a nice little leaked gift for all you testosterone-driven males out there, and it certainly shows that Quantic isn't afraid to push the envelope a little bit. Well, in games, anyway; they've been doing this in movies for decades.

(1) (Reply)

Pes2010 Now Available / Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? / New Xbox 360 Controller Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.