Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? (1115 Views)

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? / Anyone Tried Naija Hangman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? by WebMonk(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2010
Newbie here. Just searched the forum. Has anyone tried Etisalat's internet connection ever since they announced going live with the Main One fiber optic cable? and how many of you guys have been waiting anxiously? I'm thinking of buying one, but I need more testimonials. True gamers, holla back.
Re: Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? by ogagusps3: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2010
Don' deceive urself. That speed is not possible anywhere on Earth on edge.
Even on networks like AT&T in the US, it is not possible.
Re: Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? by WebMonk(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
LOL! Chief, cool down na - I read the thread. I'm not asking for 644KB/s shocked. I'm asking if any gamer has tried it. EDGE ko, 3G ni cheesy

But seriously, what do you use? and is it worthwhile? sad
Re: Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? by ogagusps3: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2010
Rocking with Mtn on ef bee tea cool
Re: Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? by Mobinga: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2010
Ogags shey na Indian flight you dey?
Re: Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? by ogagusps3: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2010
Mobinga:

Ogags shey na Indian flight you dey?
off course.
Re: Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
@poster don't think any of our networks have gotten round to offering that speed yet.
@oga, that speed is not only possible but also very small, I know for sure that you can get speeds of up to 5mb/s in that United States that you mentioned, heck even some networks in South Africa can give you up to 1mb/s. Don't let the fact that this country is still in the dark ages keep you in the dark my bro.
Re: Anybody Tried Etisalat (on Main One)? by ogagusps3: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2010
henryskywalker2003:

@poster don't think any of our networks have gotten round to offering that speed yet.
@oga, that speed is not only possible but also very small, I know for sure that you can get speeds of up to 5mb/s in that United States that you mentioned, heck even some networks in South Africa can give you up to 1mb/s. Don't let the fact that this country is still in the dark ages keep you in the dark my bro.
I was talking about edge,
Edge speed is limited to 236.8 -296kbps.
When downloading, speed is limited to 50KBps

(1) (Reply)

New Xbox 360 Controller Revealed / Rules About How To Play Big 2 / Microsoft Announces Launch Date For Next Xbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.