Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Jarushub Academic Tip That Broke 40-Year-Old Record In UNIJOS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Jarushub Academic Tip That Broke 40-Year-Old Record In UNIJOS (632 Views)

Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU / OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record / Christine Izuakor Breaks PhD Record In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jarushub Academic Tip That Broke 40-Year-Old Record In UNIJOS by JARUSHUB: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
In September 2015, one of the readers of this website sent us the Facebook message below:

11/09/2015 23:32

Uchenna Onwuegbula

I’m facing a situation with my academics, I got into school (University of Jos) thtough Direct Entry and made a 4.51 GP at the end of my 200 level, and in 300l I made 4.47. I just resumed for my 2nd semester 400L on September 7 (2015), I’m really scared I could graduate with a result that is nearly a first class because I’ve always wanted this for myself and in honour of my late mum who died when I was in 200l. Please I need your advice

We replied:

17/09/2015 08:04

Write down all the courses you will do in 400L, and their respective units. Calculate what you need to score in each course to make a first class. Target it. Be friendly with your project supervisor and take your project seriously.

Then 11 months later (10 August 2016 to be precise), feedback from the young man:

Today

18:07

Uchenna Onwuegbula

Good evening sir. I want to inform you that my results came out today and I landed on 4.60 CGPA (First class ) on a scale of 5. Want to thank you for the tip I got from you. God bless you richly

It’s the first in my dept after 40 years of existence

To God be the glory.

Source: http://www.jarushub.com/the-jarushub-academic-tip-that-broke-40-years-record-in-unijos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jarushub Academic Tip That Broke 40-Year-Old Record In UNIJOS by JARUSHUB: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Congratulations Uchenna!

This is a front page worthy thread to encourage other students.

cc: Seun, mukina2, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Jarus

1 Like

Re: The Jarushub Academic Tip That Broke 40-Year-Old Record In UNIJOS by Olarewajub: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
This thread did not make front page.

Lalasticala a lot of students out there need learn from this tip.
Re: The Jarushub Academic Tip That Broke 40-Year-Old Record In UNIJOS by TheGreatIYANU: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Welldone Jarushub. God bless you and your work.

Seun, Lalasticlala students need this tip.

(1) (Reply)

Pathfinder Tutors / Wordpress Training - 1-day Hands On Training (lagos, Portharcourt And Imo State) / OSUSTECH 2016/2017 Admission Screening Is Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.