Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Who Pretends More During Courtship, Guys Or Girls? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Pretends More During Courtship, Guys Or Girls? (341 Views)

What to do When You are Searching / Ready For Nikkah No Courtship. / Courtship Seekers»»»» Enter Here For Hookups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Pretends More During Courtship, Guys Or Girls? by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
WHO PRETENDS MORE DURING COURTSHP?

Re: Who Pretends More During Courtship, Guys Or Girls? by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
I recently attended a youths’ programme where one of the speakers said something quite intriguing- he said, “…courtship is not a period of courting, it is a period of pretence!”- Not like this is my problem at this time but I found this revelation to be interesting.

There is much truth to this statement, both guys and girls pretend to an extent during courtship until years into marriage when their true self begins to unveil.

No wonder, you hear such things as, “I never knew he was like this when we were dating”, “I didn’t know she is capable of such…”.

I know well that a guy would usually act super-nice, he will take her out to the movies, to the beach, to the latest eat-out spot and possibly anywhere one would hang-out, he promises her the earth to the high heavens but fast- forward few years into marriage, a guy would hardly ever take the girl out to ‘Mr. Biggs’ for ice-cream.

The girl on the other hand would do all in her power to be seen as the ‘only girl in the world’. She ensures she is at her best behaviour at every point in time of meeting. She ensures her hair and make-up is on point, she has the right dress on, she wants to look perfect, like an angel sent from heaven. Few years into marriage, probably not so much.

So the question now is, who pretends more during courtship?

Please drop a comment.

Read the full article and also share your views for the poll at
www.justiceokwudike.com

(1) (Reply)

Singles Connect Forum / You Definitely Need This For Your Next Date / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.