Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! (1683 Views)

Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by MrHim(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello Guys,

I want to introduce something for those who are interested in Graphic Gigs – specifically ebooks and ebook cover creation. These are very hot gigs on Fiverr and you can make a killing with them. Let me break it down for you:

Why ebooks?

The main objective of an eBook is to generate leads for the sale team in any business. You pick a topic in a particular niche, which will make it easy for prospects to go from downloading your ebook to having a conversation with your sales team.
Ebook creation is a huge obstacle for most marketers, so if you can provide resources to make ebook creation easier, you would have bridge that gap and they will flock to you for this service. But making an ebook can be tasking. You will need to write the content, design and format it into a professional-looking document that people will want to download and read. But most essentially, an ebook that will enhance lead generation for a business.
Now here is the good news! I am giving out over 10 customizable ebook template that you can use to start earning on Fiverr immediately! These templates are highly customizable and professionally formatted to meet international standard. They are formatted for different types of ebooks: from social networking, blog post types, landing pages, email marketing and generic formats.

For example, after getting a request from a potential buyer, simply ask for the information to create the ebook:
- The name of the company or business
- The logo (if any)
- The content to be used on the ebook (the buyer will provide this)
- The address, contact phone number and email address
- Links to a particular page on the website (if any)

That’s all you need. Now you will simply copy and paste the relevant document on the template. Where you will paste the information is already highlighted on the template; from where you will place the logo, to where you will place the title/ headers and contents; everything has been formatted for you. Simply edit and paste your information and save it as a PDF file and deliver your gig.

The template use a drag-and-drop system, which is all you have to do. Yes, it’s that easy! Now if the customer wants a specific colour, or you want to use the colour on their logo on the ebook; there is a colour checker in the template. Simply upload their logo, point the checker pointer on it and get the specific colour to use on the ebook. This is for uniformity and professionalism of your work.
Another advantage with these templates is that you can cross-sell your gigs. For example, open one gig for ebook creation and open another for ebook cover design. Yes, you can create amazing ebook covers with these templates. Check out some my samples I created this today – under 3omins!

All the images used on these templates are royalty free, and you can use them anywhere without creative infringement, though the ones I used in the samples I got from Pixabay. They offer HD images you can download and use for your gigs.
The pros of this gig are many, since you can deliver a gig under 30 mins, you will get high ratings and returning customers - since fast delivery is of the essence on Fiverr.

Another idea I would like to share, if you are proficient in writing, then simply find a need or a want, create an ebook with these templates, give the solution to this need and sell the ebook on Fiverr. I belive under lifestyle is where you can sell your ebook. Here are some ideas:

- 10 Amazing things you need to start doing to lose weight
- How to make money from Gold trading – the essential guide
- 20 Amazing Continental dishes from Africa – A step by step process with pictures

You get the idea right?

With these templates, you don’t need to know Photoshop or Corel Draw to start this business. The templates were created using power point; so you need to have that application installed on your mobile phone and laptop to have access to it and do your editing. Like I stated earlier, once you are done editing, save the document as a PDF file (for the complete ebook) and save the ebook cover as PNG file (for the cover gigs). Everything has been formatted, no worries about the specific size or dimension for the covers.

I am giving out these templates for a token, If you are interested in these templates, kindly contact me on my signature below. I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by MrHim(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Some more samples...

Re: Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by MrHim(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Get your ebook templates here, keep the calls coming!
Re: Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by MrHim(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Morning all,

Get your customizable ebook and ebook covers. Contacts in my signature.
Re: Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by majalong(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
How can i get a copy of your ebook and ebook cover? i need one
Re: Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by MrHim(m): 12:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Morning, you can reach me on my signature. Call or whatsapp.

majalong:
How can i get a copy of your ebook and ebook cover? i need one
Re: Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by MrHim(m): 1:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Get amazing ebook/cover format. With cover dimensions already scaled.

No idea on photoshop? No problem. These templates were created on PowerPoint and are highly customisable. It uses a drag and drop procedure; simply update the template with your content and you are good to go. You will have a professional and beautiful designed ebook and cover, at you convenience.

You will get 13 highly customisable templates that you can use to create an ebook for almost all topics. It comes with HD, royalty free stock pictures, you can use commercially. You can also download more images on Pixabay.

If you need it, kindly contact, details on my signature.

Happy Sunday

Re: Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by AbuMikey(m): 2:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Jagabaning with Microsoft Word 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! by Demolavoices(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
MrHim:
Get amazing ebook/cover format. With cover dimensions already scaled.

No idea on photoshop? No problem. These templates were created on PowerPoint and are highly customisable. It uses a drag and drop procedure; simply update the template with your content and you are good to go. You will have a professional and beautiful designed ebook and cover, at you convenience.

You will get 13 highly customisable templates that you can use to create an ebook for almost all topics. It comes with HD, royalty free stock pictures, you can use commercially. You can also download more images on Pixabay.

If you need it, kindly contact, details on my signature.

Happy Sunday

How much

I have interest

Hope its not expensive for a typical nigerian huzzler o

(1) (Reply)

Naira Vs Other African Countries Currency Today. / Be An Agent/dealer For Baxibox / Urgently In Need Of Flatbed Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.